1. Grandmama is another name for a grandmother, or the mother of one's father or mother
2. The name that you call your father's mother is an example of Grandmama.
3. Grandmama The overlord of all grandmas. She is more powerful than all the grandmas combined and controls them as her slaves
4. Grandmama is a fictional character in the Addams Family television and film series
5. Grandmama is the seventh episode of the fifth season in this television sitcom on Family Matters, which was aired from ABC on November 5, 1993
6. Grandmama always finds fun stuff
7. Η ομάδα του Grandmama ψάχνει διαρκώς και βρίσκει προϊόντα, συσκευές και υπηρεσίες που δίνουν λύση σε πρακτικά προβλήματα των ηλικιωμένων, προσφέροντάς τους μια ποιοτική καθημερινότητα.
8. Grandmamma can also be spelled Grandmama
9. 1) "Grandmama" is simply "baby talk" for "grandma" -- a family's term of affection
10. 2) "Grandmama" is intended to mean "great grandmother"
Grandmama, Great, Grandmother
11. Grandmama (or Eudora Addams) is a fictional character in the Addams Family, created by Charles Addams for The New Yorker magazine.
12. Grandmama, also known as Granny, is the grandmother in the Addams Family.
Grandmama, Granny, Grandmother
13. Grandmama was a fun addition to LJ’s on-court achievements
14. Eddie and Urkel become partners in a 2-on-2 basketball tournament that is, until Eddie dumps the nerd for a star player named "The Spider." Hell hath no fury like an Urkel spurned, as he turns to Grandmama to get revenge
15. Converse Men’s Aero Jam Grandmama Hornets Larry Johnson Size 10 144261C Genuine
16. NOS Vtg 90s Converse Back Jam Mid Larry Johnson Grandmama Basketball Shoes M 10.
17. The story of Grandmama’s million-dollar Super Bowl ad
18. Before he asked cash-starved Converse to drop more than $1 million on a 30-second Super Bowl spot starring Grandmama, McCoy stopped by a
19. ‘I walked a little closer to the graveside and blew a final kiss at my Grandmama.’ ‘Lori didn't mind, she had gotten used to it after a while besides her grandmamma often told her many interesting stories of when Steve, Lori's father, was young, most of them embarrassing.’
Graveside, Grandmama, Gotten, Grandmamma
20. Grandmama was the mother of Captain Edward Teague, grandmother of Jack Sparrow, and former Pirate Lord of the Atlantic Ocean.
21. Grandmama, a contemporary of Ella Fitzgerald, travels through the racist, segregated South on a musical tour with her band
22. Oct 30, 2017 - Explore mariacallas's board "Grandmama (Addams Family)" on Pinterest
23. Not to be confused with Grandmama Granny Frump, or known by her first name(s), Hester or Griselda, is a relative of The Addams Family
Grandmama, Granny, Griselda
24. How Larry Johnson became Grandmama
25. Grandmama is the grand-matriarch of the Addams Family
26. Grandmama is Gomez's mother, Grandmama is called in by the rest of the family when they either suspect supernatural-activity behind a problem or just encounter something that leaves them stumped as she is both old and well traveled
27. It has been established that Grandmama has been around since Medieval times but how old she is …
28. Grandmama was obviously Larry Johnson dressed up as a grandma in a flower dress and wig with reading glasses
Grandmama, Grandma, Glasses
29. Grandmama was recognized across the globe where anyone can purchase the Converse shoe
30. Johnson did numerous shoe commercials for Converse while Grandmama was even featured in the Familly Matters T.V
31. Grandmama's, Kuala Lumpur: See 371 unbiased reviews of Grandmama's, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #198 of 5,285 restaurants in Kuala Lumpur.
32. Grandmama's Joy [Greenfield, Eloise] on Amazon.com
33. See what Grandmama Kay (Grandmamakay) has discovered on Pinterest, the world's biggest collection of ideas.
34. Grandmama's House is a locally-owned social enterprise and community advocacy group which connects low-income seniors with …
35. Grandmama Mug, Best Grandmama Ever Mug, Coffee Mug, Best Grandmama Ever, Gifts for Grandmama, Grandmama Gift, New Grandmama Mug - Item 6064 AllinThePrint
Grandmama, Gifts, Gift
36. Favorite Add to Grandmama's gray House Rules for Grandchildren with love Grandmother Handpainted Wood Sign 16 x 10.5 WoodSignsBoutique
Grandmama, Gray, Grandchildren, Grandmother
37. Definition of Grandmama in the Definitions.net dictionary
38. What does Grandmama mean? Information and translations of Grandmama in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
39. Check out our Grandmamas selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops.
40. Grandmama, Guadalajara (México)
41. @Grandmama #Reggae, #SkaRock, #Cumbia Escúchanos ESCUCHANOS: en "Spotify" / Listen to our Music Free on Spotify
42. Grandmama was a very old pirate with sharp black eyes, a spiderweb of wrinkles across her face, and a strong, husky voice
43. Grandmama makes sure that Nonso gets first dibs on food and gets the most attention and affection
44. Delivery & Pickup Options - 6 reviews of Grandmama's "Good! Airport food is known for being expensive and usually not very good
45. I was surprised as Grandmama's is quite good
46. Grandmama’s pasta was just ok ok and not upto the mark as expected
47. Grandmama's Pride is a great representation of what people faced during times of segregation
48. Grandmama told us about the French Revolution and Pugsley chopped off her head
49. You weren't embarrassed to talk to Grandmama about it
50. Family Matters Season show reviews & Metacritic score: The NBA's Larry Johnson plays Grandmama (his TV-ad alter ego), who becomes Urkel's new partner in a city basketball competition after Eddie dumps Urkel for star
51. Grandmama's Café Mumbai; Grandmama's Café, Dadar East; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Grandmama's Café Restaurant on Zomato It is an icon with title Location Fill
52. If you're a Grandmama (or a grandma, grandmother, grammy, or granny), you know all sorts of things that your children and grandchildren haven't learned yet
Grandmama, Grandma, Grandmother, Grammy, Granny, Grandchildren
53. When Grandmama Coles gets a big chance, Belle gets one, too
54. Belle's going to spend the summer touring the South with Grandmama and a swing jazz band! Belle's never been outside Pecan Flats, Mississippi, and she can't wait to go on the road with Grandmama, helping her read signs and menus and hearing her sing.
Going, Grandmama, Go
Grandmama is another name for a grandmother, or the mother of one's father or mother. The name that you call your father's mother is an example of grandmama. YourDictionary definition and usage example. "Grandmama.".
Grandma is an informal word for grandmother —the mother of a person’s parent. When a mother’s child has their own children, that mother becomes a grandma. The word ma is an informal way to say mother. Grandma is often combined with a name, especially when a person has two grandmothers that they call Grandma, as in Grandma Marg and Grandma Marie.
The first records of the word grandma come from the 1700s. The word ma is a shortening of mama, which is first recorded in the 1500s but was certainly used in speech much earlier than that. The prefix grand- is used in family terms to indicate a person who is one generation removed, as in grandparent and grandchild.