1. Gnashed, gnash·ing, gnash·es 1
2. Kids Definition of gnash : to strike or grind (the teeth) together He Gnashed his teeth in anger.
Gnash, Grind, Gnashed
3. Gnashed, gnash·ing, gnash·es 1
4. 6 synonyms of Gnashed from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 10 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Gnashed: to press or strike against or together so as to make a scraping sound.
6. Definition of Gnashed in the Definitions.net dictionary
7. Information and translations of Gnashed in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
8. Above are the results of unscrambling Gnashed
9. We found a total of 128 words by unscrambling the letters in Gnashed.
10. How Many Words can be Made From Gnashed? Above are the words made by unscrambling G N A S H E D (ADEGHNS).Our unscramble word finder was able to unscramble these letters using various methods to generate 166 words!Having a unscramble tool like ours under your belt will help you in ALL word scramble games!
Gnashed, Generate, Games
11. The wolf crouched, Gnashed her teeth, and again rose and bounded forward, followed at the distance of a couple of feet by all the borzois, who did not get any closer to her.
12. Root Definition to gnash or grind NASB Word Usage gnash (2), Gnashed(2), gnashes (1)
Gnash, Grind, Gnashed, Gnashes
13. How to say Gnashed in English? Pronunciation of Gnashed with 1 audio pronunciation, 4 translations and more for Gnashed.
14. To bring your teeth forcefully together when you are angry: The monster roared and Gnashed its teeth.
15. He Gnashed his teeth with rage, tore the hair from his head, and assailed with horrid imprecations the men who had been intrusted with the writ.
16. He has Gnashed at me with His teeth; My adversary glares at me
17. Like godless jesters at a feast, They Gnashed at me with their teeth
18. Gnash one's teeth Express a strong emotion, usually rage, as in When Jonah found out he was not going to be promoted, he Gnashed his teeth
Gnash, Going, Gnashed
19. Acts 7:54 Now when they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they Gnashed on him with their teeth
20. "CUT TO THE HEART"-() "Gnashed ON HIM WITH THEIR TEETH"-"to gnash or grind the teeth" (Vincent p
Gnashed, Gnash, Grind
21. Break 'Gnashed' down into sounds: [NASHT] - say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them
22. Record yourself saying 'Gnashed' in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen
23. Look up tutorials on Youtube on how to pronounce 'Gnashed'.
24. The monster roared and Gnashed its teeth
25. The villagers Gnashed their teeth about the council's decision to build a car park
26. Whether a poor person Gnashed their teeth because of the cold or someone grinds their teeth due to their pain or suffering, any time we encounter this phrase in Scripture, we know it has ties with
28. He Gnashed his teeth in his sleep
29. 54 When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they Gnashed on him with their teeth
30. ‘He Gnashed his teeth together and fumed silently.’ ‘She Gnashed her teeth together and narrowed her eyes.’ ‘Kathleen Gnashed her teeth together as the backlash rolled through her mind and stabbed at her heart.’ ‘I imagine she's spent many nights since gnashing her teeth, even as I …
31. 16 Like godless jesters at a feast, they Gnashed their teeth at me
32. The Stoning of Stephen - When the members of the Sanhedrin heard this, they were furious and Gnashed their teeth at him
33. 54 ¶ When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they Gnashed on him with their teeth
34. Gnashed Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Gnashed in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
35. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Gnashed in Urdu is دانت پیسنا, and in roman we write it Daant Peesna.
36. Gnashed in Arabic - Translation of Gnashed to Arabic by Britannica English, the leading Free online English Arabic translation, with sentences translation, audio pronunciation, inflections, example sentences, synonyms, Arabic punctuation, word games, personal word lists and more
37. I Gnashed my teeth and ground them together, uttering a groan that came from my inmost soul
Gnashed, Ground, Groan
38. Gnashed Teeth, Bloomington, Indiana
39. 54 When the members of the Sanhedrin heard this, they were furious and Gnashed their teeth at him
40. This video shows you how to pronounce Gnashed
41. "Like the profane mockers in feasts, They Gnashed upon me with their teeth."
tr.v. gnashed, gnash·ing, gnash·es 1. To grind or strike (the teeth, for example) together. 2.
Kids Definition of gnash : to strike or grind (the teeth) together He gnashed his teeth in anger.
tr.v. gnashed, gnash·ing, gnash·es. 1. To grind or strike (the teeth, for example) together. 2. To bite (something) by grinding the teeth. [Alteration of Middle English gnasten, gnaisten, possibly of Scandinavian origin; akin to Old Norse gnastan, a gnashing .] gnash n.
To bite (something) by grinding the teeth. [Alteration of Middle English gnasten, gnaisten, possibly of Scandinavian origin; akin to Old Norse gnastan, a gnashing .] American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company.