1. Girlish definition is - of, relating to, or having the characteristics of a girl or girlhood.
Girlish, Girl, Girlhood
2. Girlish synonyms, Girlish pronunciation, Girlish translation, English dictionary definition of Girlish
3. Characteristic of or befitting a girl: Girlish charm
4. Of, like, or befitting a girl or girlhood: Girlish laughter.
Girl, Girlhood, Girlish
5. Girlish behaviour or characteristics are typical of a girl: 2
6. Girlish Her words at the moment of plunging into the pyre suggest this identity, with the horse as her 'Girlish mount'
7. From Cambridge English Corpus She was full of Girlish excitement.
8. Girlish (comparative more Girlish, superlative most Girlish)
9. 1850, Nathaniel Hawthorne, The Scarlet Letter, Chapter 2, She saw her own face, glowing with Girlish beauty, and illuminating all the interior of the dusky mirror in which she had been wont to gaze at it.; 1885, W
Glowing, Girlish, Gaze
10. In this episode of the Girlish podcast, Olivia and Gage discuss the important news of Elliot Page coming out as as trans
11. Girlish is a poignant memoir that portrays the life of Girl, a child growing up in the home of lesbian mothers in the 1970s, when it wasn’t ok to say you had two moms.
Girlish, Girl, Growing
12. 'Girlish' is a 7 letter word starting with G and ending with H Crossword clues for 'Girlish' Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Girlish We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Girlish will help you to finish your crossword today.
13. To connect with Girlish Facts, join Facebook today.
14. Find 10 ways to say Girlish, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
15. Definition of Girlish in the Definitions.net dictionary
16. What does Girlish mean? Information and translations of Girlish in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
17. Girlish talks about many life topics for being a girl nowadays
18. The definition of Girlish is something related to or characteristic of a young woman or girl
19. A little, high-pitched giggle like you would expect a young girl to have is an example of a Girlish giggle.
Giggle, Girl, Girlish
20. Girlish, Lara Lillibridge’s memoir creatively written in third person, draws you in like an adolescent girl cupping her hand and whispering into your ear
21. If you describe a woman as Girlish, you mean she behaves, looks, or sounds like a young girl, for example because she is shy, excited, or lively
22. She gave a little Girlish giggle
Gave, Girlish, Giggle
23. Synonyms: youthful, feminine, childish More Synonyms of Girlish COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary.
24. Girlish Glamourique mandate Is to bring out the confidence in women from all walks of life
25. 5,698 Followers, 28 Following, 1,899 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Girlish (@Girlishhf)
26. Definition looking or behaving like a young girl View the full definition in the Macmillan Dictionary Origin and usage The adjective Girlish is formed from the adjective 'girl' plus the suffix '-ish'
27. At times humorous and pithy while cringe-worthy and heartbreaking at others, Girlish is a human story that challenges readers to reevaluate their own lives and motivations.
28. Cute Headband, Girlish Headband, Teletubbies Headband, Funny Headband, Cartoon Hairband, Gifts For Kids, Valentines Day Gift, Knit Headband ConorDesignArt
Girlish, Gifts, Gift
29. Femininity (also called womanliness or Girlishness) is a set of attributes, behaviors, and roles generally associated with women and girls.Although femininity is socially constructed, research indicates that some behaviors considered feminine are biologically influenced
Girlishness, Generally, Girls
30. It certainly was, and a striking contrast to the first one, for it was a blooming, smiling face, full of Girlish spirit and health, with no sign of melancholy, though the soft eyes were thoughtful, and the lines about the lips betrayed a sensitive nature.
31. 💌Girlish Kitty Theme Wallpapers Keyboard💌 👍Install our Wallpapers Keyboard with Girlish Kitty theme now for free!👍 💋If you are looking for new Wallpapers Keyboard themes to personalize your Android device with Girlish Kitty Wallpapers Keyboard Theme is going to be perfect for you! Try this Wallpapers Keyboard and enjoy the smart typing now!
32. Girlish From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Girlish girl‧ish / ˈɡɜːlɪʃ $ ˈɡɜːr- / adjective CHILD behaving like a girl , looking like a girl, or suitable for a girl → boyish a peal of Girlish laughter — Girlishly adverb Examples from the Corpus Girlish • She seemed Girlish , but her face was very wrinkled .
Girlish, Girl, Girlishly
33. Definition of Girlish adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
34. Girlish figure definition in English dictionary, Girlish figure meaning, synonyms, see also 'Girlishly',Girlishness',girl',girlie'
Girlish, Girlishly, Girlishness, Girl, Girlie
35. Girlish is a gripping coming-of-age story, one of an extraordinary childhood but, yet, also one of a child wishing she could just be more ordinary
36. The Girlish family name was found in the USA in 1920
37. In 1920 there was 1 Girlish family living in Missouri
38. This was 100% of all the recorded Girlish's in the USA
39. Missouri had the highest population of Girlish families in 1920
40. Use census records and voter lists to see where families with the Girlish surname lived
41. Girlish Meaning: "like or befitting a girl," from girl + -ish
42. Related: Girlishly; Girlishness
43. Girlish White Slip with Pastel Heart Appliques & Lace Hem; '60s Vintage Corhan Noumair Sz Small Short Dress Slip LittleVintageStories
44. Girlish and feminine may mean different things to most people
45. Find 10 ways to say Girlish, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
46. Girlish - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
47. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Girlish adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (young and feminine) femenino/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa [b]grande[/b]", "mujer [b]alta[/b]").
Girlish, Girl, Grande
48. You see a Girlish hair decoration
49. Funny Girlish stories for kids - Compilation video.Subscribe to Kids Dia
50. Girlish Number (ガーリッシュナンバー, Gārisshu Nanbā, stylized as gi(a)rlish number) is a Japanese multimedia project
51. Girlish Written by Alexa Derman Directed by Melanie Garber February 1-16, 2019 Plaza Blackbox at the Boston Center for the Arts
Definition of girlish. : of, relating to, or having the characteristics of a girl or girlhood.
English Language Learners Definition of girlie : featuring attractive young women who are wearing little or no clothing : having a quality that is considered suitable for girls or women and not suitable for men or boys
Top definition. Girly. When a girl is very feminine because she chooses to be. It doesn't make her weak or stupid or ditzy, it just means she likes pretty things. She is not better or worse than a tomboy, even though most tomboys are very judgmental and mean towards girly girls.