1. What does Giggliest mean? Superlative form of giggly: most giggly
2. Synonyms for Giggliest in Free Thesaurus
3. Synonyms for Giggliest include silliest, most hysterical, most immature, bubbliest and most gigglesome
4. How Many Words can be Made From Giggliest? Above are the words made by unscrambling G I G G L I E S T (EGGGIILST).Our unscramble word finder was able to unscramble these letters using various methods to generate 121 words!Having a unscramble tool like ours under your belt will help you in ALL word scramble games!
Giggliest, Generate, Games
5. The Giggliest Girl (A scary story about children.) “What do you mean, ‘a little girl died here?’” my wife asked, her voice rising with incredulity
6. The Week’s Wiggliest, Squiggliest, and Giggliest Headlines
7. With the help of the Leafly reviewer community, we uncovered the strains that cannabis consumers rate as Giggliest
8. Inside Message: Big cheers - hooray! You're 2 today! It's time for smiles and time to play! Have the greatest, Giggliest birthday ever! This Disney second birthday greeting card features Minnie Mouse next to the number two in a die-cut, glitter-embellished design Envelope included Perfect American Greetings card for all occasions and all recipents.
Greatest, Giggliest, Greeting, Glitter, Greetings
9. You're the softest, Giggliest cutie in the costume contest in an Inflatable Pillsbury Doughboy Costume for adults
10. Giggliest Bits - Nana Knickerbocker Number of Loves, LOLs and other reactions 183; Giggliest Bits - Professor Muddles Number of Loves, LOLs and other reactions 147; Sporty Fun with Keith Fitt
11. Last week was my Giggliest Sweet Score and today is my most healthy AND most risqué Sweet Score!! 😬 Who knew hummus had such sassy history?! In this episode I try the Boar's Head dark chocolate dessert hummus (so trendy) and the Pretzel Crisps Milk Chocolate and Caramel Drizzlers 💣 Hope you enjoy this vid that was sponsored by my garden 🌱 😂 Thanks for watching & stay sweet
12. This was by far the cutest and Giggliest meetup yet 😂 🖖🏼 🤸🏻♀️
Definition of giggle. (Entry 1 of 2) intransitive verb. : to laugh with repeated short catches of the breath. transitive verb. : to utter with a giggle.
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Idioms, Encyclopedia . To laugh with repeated short, spasmodic sounds. To utter while giggling. n. A short, spasmodic laugh. [ Of imitative origin .] gig′gler n. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company.
1. to laugh in a silly, often high-pitched way, esp. with short, repeated gasps and titters, as from ill-concealed amusement or nervous embarrassment. n. 2. a silly, spasmodic laugh; titter; snicker. [1500–10; imitative; compare Dutch gigelen, German gickeln. See -le] gig′gler, n.
We were all joking and giggling nervously as we waited for the ceremony to begin. Recent Examples on the Web: Verb The camera, of course, immediately cut to Prince William, Duke of Cambridge and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, who were seen giggling in the audience at Pitt’s jest.