1. To look at something or someone in a stupid or rude way: Don't sit there Gawking like that - give me a hand! They just stood there Gawking at me.
2. The green hands stood Gawking about; some overcome by fear and the suddenness of danger, plunged down the companionway
3. YANKEE SHIPS AND YANKEE SAILORS: TALES OF 1812 JAMES BARNES A quarter mile away stood a farm house, and in front of it two men Gawking at our "circus," indifferent to our peril
4. 8 synonyms of Gawking from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 17 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Gawking: to look long and hard in wonder or surprise.
6. Synonyms for Gawking include gaping, gawping, gazing, ogling, rubbernecked, staring, goggling, rubbernecking, blinking and peering
Gawking, Gaping, Gawping, Gazing, Goggling
7. Like Gawking through a keyhole, every situation is richly textured, minutely detailed, and jammed full with voyeuristic glee
8. Stores and boutiques stock all manner of goods and people are buying rather than Gawking. Most of them were trying to be clandestine about it, but a …
9. Gawking, gaping, staring: I can’t say when it first happened
10. Staring and Gawking both refer to keeping your eyes fixed on someone or something but there is a difference
11. You will see the difference between staring and Gawking
12. Come, don't sit there Gawking. Ne restez pas là bouche bée
13. Both of these are the equivalent of Gawking at nature
14. "Man, she was going at me so hard, she was Gawking for ages !" " Gawk, gawk, gawk, gawk, gawk,"
Going, Gawking, Gawk
15. Definition of Gawking in the Definitions.net dictionary
16. Information and translations of Gawking in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
17. Gawking funny cartoons from CartoonStock directory - the world's largest on-line collection of cartoons and comics.
18. Gawking meaning Present participle of gawk.
19. Synonyms for Gawking in Free Thesaurus
20. And I went through the Gawking neighbors' and across the street
21. จากนั้นผมก็เดินผ่านเพื่อนบ้านที่มองอย่างงงๆ ข้ามถนน Devil's Cherry (2012) Well, standing in the middle Gawking at passing women, would certainly attract attention.
22. Teenager boys Gawking a beautiful teeange girl - Gawking stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images car tips into flooded pothole, rear view - Gawking stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images July 2019, Bavaria, Pliening: Peter Bachmaier draws figures that appear in his book.
23. Gawking Geeks is a multi-platform media & entertainment website
24. Gawking Geeks is a multi-platform media & entertainment website
25. Gawking Geeks was founded in 2015 with a vision to spread awareness, give insights about the web and the tech among the masses.
Gawking, Geeks, Give
26. Gardner Gawking; Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006
Gardner, Gawking, Guilford
27. This is sometimes also called accident Gawking
28. Gawking for Geezers (and Geezerettes): 150 Museums, Parks, zoos, Wildlife refuges, Railroads, Gold Mines, Factories, Airports (and Other Points of Interest to Mature gawkers): Central valley/Foothill Region [Bill Gaylord, Don Smith] on Amazon.com
Gawking, Geezers, Geezerettes, Gold, Gawkers, Gaylord
29. Gawking for Geezers (and Geezerettes): 150 Museums, Parks, zoos, Wildlife refuges, Railroads, …
Gawking, Geezers, Geezerettes
30. Shop for Gawking art from the world's greatest living artists
31. All Gawking artwork ships within 48 hours and includes a 30-day money-back guarantee
32. Choose your favorite Gawking designs and purchase them as wall art, home decor, phone cases, tote bags, and more!
33. Gawking In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
34. They allow the latter to venture into a hyper-public sphere where household dependants couple their economic quests with gossip, Gawking, gambling, games
Gossip, Gawking, Gambling, Games
35. Gawk (at somebody/something) to stare at somebody/something in a rude or stupid way synonym gape Stop Gawking like that! The old station master gawked in surprise as they pushed past him.
Gawk, Gape, Gawking, Gawked
36. Gawking, Gaping, Staring: Living in Marked Bodies Oct
37. "Up North" Gawking (District 1 sightings) Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006
38. Let's Stop Gawking at Moms Over 40
39. Gawking Geeks is a multi-platform media & entertainment website
40. Gawking Geeks is a multi-platform media & entertainment website
41. Please Watch Your Step Before Gawking at D.C.’s Incoming Metro Car Bar Gabe Hiatt 1 hr ago Opinion: Teen Vogue EIC Alexi McCammond's apology to Asians isn't enough
42. • Do women want to watch a show about men Gawking at sports on television? • Tourists walked around Gawking at the people in traditional costumes
43. • Despite the excellent snow, I spent at least half my time on each run standing still, Gawking at the view
44. And this was the "Oh my golly, look at that!" kind of Gawking, not just the more typical, L
45. The trip that has typically left the commander in chief, whoever he is, giddy and Gawking at his new perk will have to be postponed
intr.v. gawked, gawk·ing, gawks To stare or gape stupidly. See Synonyms at gaze.
They just stood there gawking at me. In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives. Some of these examples may show the adjective use. They allow the latter to venture into a hyper-public sphere where household dependants couple their economic quests with gossip, gawking, gambling, games and public displays.
gawk at (someone or something) To stare at someone or something in surprise or stupefaction. We gawked at the firemen as they rushed into the burning building. I could only gawk at Mary when she told me she was pregnant.
gawk at (someone or something) To stare at someone or something in surprise or stupefaction. We gawked at the firemen as they rushed into the burning building. to stare at someone or something, obviously and awkwardly.