1. Examples of Furtherance in a Sentence They made the Furtherance of science their life's work. the 1965 Civil Rights Act was a major step in the Furtherance of social justice in the U.S. Recent …
2. Furtherance noun promotion, backing, development, championship, carrying-out, boosting, prosecution, pursuit, advancement, advocacy The thing that matters is the Furtherance of research. Collins Thesaurus of the English Language – Complete and Unabridged 2nd Edition
3. ə ns / the process of helping something to develop or make progress: The diplomats acted in Furtherance of national interests
4. He made many personal sacrifices for the Furtherance of …
5. Forward movement in time or place the 1965 Civil Rights Act was a major step in the Furtherance of social justice in the U.S.
6. The definition of a Furtherance is the act of helping, or an advancement. An example of a Furtherance is an internship that gives experience before applying to jobs.
7. ‘In Furtherance to their objectives, it behooved them to try to convince the rest of the world to accept the U.S
8. As the one provider of security forces for the rest of the world.’ ‘When we felt we had no life left within us for Furtherance of the battle, somehow, the knowledge of the magnificent prize that awaited us …
Forces, For, Felt, Furtherance
9. Religion was the medium chosen by Mohammed for the Furtherance of his truly imperial design. ISLAM HER MORAL AND SPIRITUAL VALUE ARTHUR GLYN LEONARD Indeed she would neither do nor say anything herself which tended in any way to a Furtherance of these matrimonials
10. Definition of Furtherance in the Definitions.net dictionary
11. What does Furtherance mean? Information and translations of Furtherance in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
12. Synonyms for in Furtherance of include for, in favor of, in support of, pro, behind, on the side of, supportive of, all for, with and backing
For, Furtherance, Favor
13. Furtherance was the first game released by Flannel Games
Furtherance, First, Flannel
14. Furtherance was a fanzine with three issues released between 1989 and 1991. Unlike most furry publications, which focus on delivering primary art and stories, Furtherance focused on secondary news, criticism and articles about other primary publications
Furtherance, Fanzine, Furry, Focus, Focused
15. The Furtherance of something is the activity of helping it to be successful or be achieved.
16. In Furtherance of these activities, the company has retained Bank of America Merrill Lynch to advise the company and the Board on strategic matters, including a near term exploration of a potential sale or change of control transaction
17. Furtherance - WordReference thesaurus: synonyms, discussion and more
18. Furtherance is the translation of prokope, "a going forward," "advance" (Philippians 1:12, "the Furtherance of the gospel," the Revised Version (British and American) "progress" Philippians 1:25, "for your Furtherance and joy," the Revised Version (British and American) "progress").
Furtherance, Forward, For
19. Furtherance: 1 n encouragement of the progress or growth or acceptance of something Synonyms: advancement , promotion Type of: encouragement the expression of approval and support n the advancement of some enterprise Synonyms: forwarding , promotion Type of: advancement , progress gradual improvement or growth or development
20. Furtherance - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
21. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Furtherance n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.: uncountable (advancement): promoción nf nombre femenino: Sustantivo de género exclusivamente femenino, que lleva los artículos la o una en singular, y las o unas en plural
22. Furtherance is an ever-changing engine-building and tactics game for 1-4 players
23. Inspired by numerous real-time strategy games, Furtherance puts you in the throne of your very own fantasy kingdom, while simplifying the concept of a civilization game down to only 6 basic actions and straightforward tactical combat
24. In Furtherance, you will use your workers to gain gold, acquire cards from a
25. Antonyms for Furtherance include hindrance, blockage, curtailment, delay, impediment, opposition, stoppage, obstacle, bar and handicap
26. 1 ‘he was acting in the Furtherance of his business interests’ SYNONYMS promotion , furthering, advancement, forwarding, improvement, development, betterment, stimulation
Furtherance, Furthering, Forwarding
27. Furtherance translation in English - English Reverso dictionary, see also 'further',furtherer',furth',furthermore', examples, definition, conjugation
Furtherance, Further, Furtherer, Furth, Furthermore
28. The Furtherance of something is the activity of helping it to be successful or be achieved.
29. Hence good, verily, is the Furtherance of morality and the decrease in immorality
30. See how “ Furtherance ” is translated from English to French with more examples in context
Furtherance, From, French
31. Definition of Furtherance noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
32. Convinced that the effective punishment of war crimes and crimes against humanity is an important element in the prevention of such crimes, the protection of human rights and fundamental freedoms, the encouragement of confidence, the Furtherance of co-operation among peoples and the promotion of international peace and security
Fundamental, Freedoms, Furtherance
33. Furtherance caregivers travel to clients' homes and provide care services and living aid, allowing seniors and disabled individuals to live comfortably and independently
34. Another way to say Furtherance? Synonyms for Furtherance (other words and phrases for Furtherance).
35. How to say Furtherance in English? Pronunciation of Furtherance with 3 audio pronunciations, 11 synonyms, 1 meaning, 14 translations, 4 sentences and more for Furtherance.
36. Furtherance - STAND YOUR VOICE - HARDCORE WORLDWIDEFrom the album: Rights and BriberyDirector/dp - Gaps SabueroMark BanaagCam Operators - Jonathan CocosApoll
37. Furtherance in a sentence - Use "Furtherance: 25
38. The definition of a Furtherance is the act of helping, or an advancement
39. An example of a Furtherance is an internship that gives experience before applying to …
40. Furtherance meaning, definition, what is Furtherance: the act or process of helping something : Learn more.
41. Furtherance (5 Occurrences) 2 Corinthians 13:8 For we have no power against the truth, but only for the Furtherance of the truth; (WEY)
42. Philippians 1:5 for your partnership in Furtherance of the Good News from the first day until now; (WEB ASV)
For, Furtherance, From, First
43. Philippians 1:12 But I would ye should understand, brethren, that the things which happened unto me have fallen out rather unto the Furtherance of
44. The Furtherance of racial equality is one of the most important issues of our platform
45. I-Furtherance is the one-stop comprehensive solution for all your and personal needs; be it human resource management, training & development, digital marketing, brand consultancy, financial management or self-growth.
Furtherance, For, Financial
46. Furtherance (Thesaurus) further further education
47. 2 Corinthians 13:8 - For we have no power against the truth, but only for the Furtherance of the truth;
48. The Furtherance in the study of the document showed that it was a fake which was not noticed before by the researchers
49. In order for the young woman to get a job requiring a master’s degree, she would need a Furtherance of her education to make this happen.
50. Furtherance Meaning: "assistance, support," also "advantage, benefit; advancement, promotion," from further (v.) + -ance
Furtherance, From, Further
51. See definitions of Furtherance.
52. Brent Keath is raising funds for Furtherance on Kickstarter! A deeply strategic civilization-style board game for 1-4 players that can be learned …
Funds, For, Furtherance
53. Furtherance: The act of furthering, advancing, or helping forward
Furtherance, Furthering, Forward
54. And at this point, the objection more properly becomes: But Congress could require you to do anything if it was in Furtherance of legitimate commercial regulation, and the relationship was direct!
55. Our company is preparing to submit a hardware license In Furtherance Of (IFO) a recently approved agreement, which will include Commerce Control List- Transitioning Items/Commodities 04/27/18
56. Evans announced that Reginald Jones, 36, of New Orleans, Louisiana, pleaded guilty on March 17, 2021 to possessing a firearm in Furtherance of a drug trafficking crime before United States District Judge Sarah S