See also: Fugit
1. Fugitive was adopted into English as both a noun and an adjective in the 14th century
2. Fugitive definition, a person who is fleeing, as from prosecution, intolerable circumstances, etc.; a runaway: a Fugitive from justice;a Fugitive from a dictatorial regime
Fugitive, Fleeing, From
3. Fugitive Watch has been credited with over 2,500 captures or solving of crimes
4. Follow the latest news on the most wanted Fugitives across the world.
5. The Crossword Solver found 95 answers to the Fugitive crossword clue
6. The Fugitive is an American crime drama television series created by Roy Huggins.It was produced by QM Productions and United Artists Television.It aired on ABC from September 1963 to August 1967
7. Find 63 ways to say Fugitive, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Find, Fugitive, Free
8. Someone who flees or runs away from the police to avoid capture is a Fugitive. "Authorities were looking for three men who escaped from prison today
Flees, From, Fugitive, For
9. Authorities believe the three Fugitives may be disguised as nuns and advise the public to be careful."
10. Fugitive Unit Phone: 651-643-3532
11. Fugitive Unit Fax: 651-642-0403
12. The Fugitive: Exclusive Clip Reveals How Quibi's Version Differs From Harrison Ford Film
Fugitive, From, Ford, Film
13. 34 synonyms of Fugitive from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 37 related words, definitions, and antonyms
14. Fugitive: hard to find, capture, or isolate.
15. / ˈfjuː.dʒə.t̬ɪv / a person who is running away or hiding from the police or a dangerous situation: Thousands of Fugitives are fleeing from the war-torn area
Fju, From, Fugitives, Fleeing
16. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid were Fugitives …
17. I couldn't wait to read Fugitive and K.E
18. The Fugitive ultimately feels like the kind of thing that might have worked on the ABC Fall schedule better than it does [on Quibi]
Fugitive, Feels, Fall
19. The Fugitive is JUICED! JUICED PEARL
20. The Fugitive [Blu-ray] 4.8 out of 5 stars 4,816
21. What does Fugitive mean? The definition of a Fugitive is a person who is on the run or who has escaped from something such as the law or danger a
22. The Fugitive is a successful example of how to do a chase thriller right with memorable performances by Harrison Ford and Tommy Lee Jones, smart script and a good use of location
23. The Fugitive became pop legend, and the man playing its psychically abused hero went down in TV history as a true original: a former B-movie actor …
24. Fugitive definition: A Fugitive is someone who is running away or hiding , usually in order to avoid being Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
25. Gabriel Romo is wanted by the San Diego Fugitive Task Force for two separate outstanding felony warrants for his arrest
Fugitive, Force, For, Felony
26. Fugitive slave, any individual who escaped from slavery in the period before and including the American Civil War
27. 1 day ago · Florida Fugitive pulls gun on deputy, chokes and bites K-9
28. The Fugitive hoped he could cross the border before the police caught up with him
29. When the Fugitive planned his escape, he forgot to consider the harsh climate of the area
30. The Fugitive is being chased by a multi-state task force.
31. Explore Fugitive Quotes by authors including Charles Baudelaire, Joan Rivers, and Eric Hoffer at BrainyQuote
32. "Modernity is the transitory, the Fugitive, the contingent, which make up one half of art, the other being the eternal and the immutable.
33. (AP) — Federal authorities say a Fugitive wanted for the 2019 shooting death of a Sioux Falls man was arrested Tuesday near Memphis, Tennessee
Federal, Fugitive, For, Falls
34. Russian Fugitive arrested in Bali after fleeing deportation
35. While the Fugitive fights to regain his memory, a struggle ensues at the hospital between Margaret Ruskin, a social worke Remind Me Ep 10: The Cage While working as a handyman in the predominantly Hispanic fishing village of Puerto Viejo, Kimble becomes aware that the area is beset with a plague epidemic and he's forced to call the state health
Fugitive, Fights, Fishing, Forced
36. Fugitive (n.) late 14c., "one who flees, a runaway, a Fugitive from justice, an outlaw," from Fugitive (adj.)
Fugitive, Flees, From
37. Old French fugitif also was used as a noun meaning "Fugitive person," and Latin fugitivus (adj.) commonly also was used as a noun meaning "a runaway, Fugitive slave, deserter."
French, Fugitif, Fugitive, Fugitivus
38. Ethiopia’s prime minister issued a “final notice” Friday to the Fugitive leaders of the country’s embattled Tigray region, saying they should surrender peacefully to avoid “severe punishment” and prevent the “misery of their people.” At the same time, Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed urged the untold hundreds of thousands of ethnic Tigrayans who have fled their communities over the
Final, Friday, Fugitive, Fled
39. Learn more about the Fugitive Slave Acts in this article.
40. ‘A wanted Fugitive of the American highways has been holding up traffic in Steeton.’ ‘On the morning of February 10, a wanted Fugitive surrendered himself to police.’ ‘An escape from slavery is an expansion of experience and cultural consciousness, one that Fugitive slave narratives record repeatedly.’
Fugitive, February, From
41. The Fugitive felon may no longer reside at the address identified during the matching process
42. Regardless, OIG must provide notice of a match linked to the health care facility or program that most recently treated the Fugitive felon while providing
Facility, Fugitive, Felon
43. The Sutherland-led incarnation of The Fugitive premieres on Quibi on Monday, August 3, 2020
44. Their target was a man named Howard Farley Jr., a Fugitive
45. Fugitive Soul is a level 50 - 60 NPC that can be found in Revendreth