1. / ˈfʌɡ.i / having air that is not pure, especially because of smoke, heat, or having a lot of people in a small space: Pubs have become a lot less Fuggy since smoking was banned
2. Mackenzie, The Tale of a Trooper: Mac and Smoky scorned the Fuggy atmosphere of the lower decks, and proceeded to select a breezy spot on the after boat-deck
3. 1905, Horace Annesley Vachell, The Hill: "It's horribly Fuggy in here, and I've Jambi to do; but I'm not going till you give me
4. Fuggy definitions Muggy, stuffy, with bad ventilation.
5. Definition of Fuggy in the Definitions.net dictionary
6. What does Fuggy mean? Information and translations of Fuggy in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
7. Fuggy is the dwarven barman in charge of The Deeper Lode tavern in the Lovakengj House in Great Kourend.
8. Synonyms for Fuggy include airless, stale, stuffy, suffocating, unventilated, close, foul, fusty, muggy and noxious
For, Fuggy, Foul, Fusty
9. Fuggy - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
10. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Fuggy adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house.": informal (musty) (aire): viciado/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
11. Fuggy: 1 adj (British informal) poorly ventilated Synonyms: unventilated not ventilated
12. How unique is the name Fuggy? Out of 6,028,151 records in the U.S
13. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Fuggy was not present
14. Weird things about the name Fuggy: The name spelled backwards is …
15. Dictionary entry details • Fuggy (adjective) Sense 1
16. Search Fuggy and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
17. You can complete the definition of Fuggy given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
18. See authoritative translations of Fuggy in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
19. At the Fuggy Smithfield Bar and Restaurant, posters declared "Welcome to Smoke-on-Trent" and ashtrays overflowed with butts
20. Fuggy frowzier pyrite paplanie running out of money Sınır aşıldı brenna pollen stability conditions pron
21. Meaning of Fuggy 1 definition found From WordNet (r) 3.0 (2006) [wn]: Fuggy adj 1: (British informal) poorly ventilated WordNet ® Princeton University.
Fuggy, Found, From
22. Fuggy wuggy a dude who's over berringly sweet on his girl freind Miguel every time yo girl comes around cousin you turn into a real Fuggy wuggy man
23. Reading about the Fuggy alcoholic blurs always so lucidly expressed of experiences with the literary and intellectual luminaries of his day, one might wonder whether Hitchens is the dreamer or the dreamed, the purveyor of an intellectual fantasy or the product of other peoples' ideas.
24. Reading about the Fuggy alcoholic blurs always so lucidly expressed of
25. Another word for Fuggy: stuffy, foul, stale, suffocating, noxious Collins English Thesaurus
For, Fuggy, Foul
26. Fuggy 의미, 정의, Fuggy의 정의: 1
27. Antonyms for Fuggy include airy, bracing, fresh, cool, breezy, dry, open, ventilated, draughty and well-ventilated
For, Fuggy, Fresh
28. Translation for 'Fuggy' in the free English-French dictionary and many other French translations.
For, Fuggy, Free, French
29. This is one of the clips from our Fuggy Fuggy shorts that went viral a few years back, then featured on MTV and are now on Mondo Media
From, Fuggy, Few, Featured
30. We haven't done anything with Fuggy for about two to three years, mainly because we've been busy working with other people and stuff.
31. Barnard, Robert THE DISPOSAL OF THE LIVING (2002) > The ancient taxi's windows were smeared and Fuggy, as if they belonged to a car used for transporting lively dogs
32. Thomas, Craig THE LAST RAVEN (2002) Inside, it was Fuggy with cigarette smoke and stale air, and lit with one bare light bulb.
33. Susanne was fed up with the Fuggy atmosphere of the small town in the Ruhr-area
34. Fuggy (Tichondrius) Domino Effect - 60 Orc Unholy Death Knight, 198 ilvl