1. English Language Learners Definition of Fug chiefly British : the unpleasant air in a room that is very crowded, smoky, etc
2. See the full definition for Fug in the English Language Learners Dictionary
Full, For, Fug
3. Fug Nation Loves a Light Jacket! Mar 18, 2021 by Jessica at 12:00 PM April 25th will be here before you know it
4. A heavy, stale atmosphere, especially the musty air of an overcrowded or poorly ventilated room: "In spite of the open windows the stench had become a reeking Fug" (Colleen McCullough)
5. Fug is a slang word used to replace the word ciggarete if you live in Baltimore you probably already know this.
6. Fug is your single source for custom screen printing, embroidery and promotional products in Michigan
7. We pride ourselves on QUALITY, SPEED and COST EFFECTIVE products and services. Fug Inc
8. The latest tweets from @Fugtrup
9. Fug Nation Loves a Light Jacket! royalty 8 photos » Royals Round-Up
10. Fug 217: Installed mainly in Ju 88 G-6, only a few Bf 110 G-4, He 219 or Me 262 received the Neptun
11. The D-442 Fug has a roof with two hatches over commander's and driver's stations
12. While the BRDM-1 and BRDM-2 only had hatches on top of the roof, the D-442 Fug has a round escape hatch in the floor
13. Complete with three grip-extension lengths, the Fug can be configured for any shooting style.
14. Someone who is so damn ugly, that you have no words to describe them other than using a non-existent word such as Fug, which sounds nice with ugly
15. Describing a person who is a Fug ugly
16. Fugly is also an acceptable synonym.
17. After the events at the Hand of Arlen, Fug put together a team for their new Slayer candidate
18. Singular noun People refer to the atmosphere somewhere as a Fug when it is smoky and smelly and there is no fresh air.
19. Looking for online definition of Fug or what Fug stands for? Fug is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
For, Fug, Free
20. English to Hindi Dictionary: Fug
21. Meaning and definitions of Fug, translation of Fug in Hindi language with similar and opposite words
22. Spoken pronunciation of Fug in English and in Hindi
23. Tags for the entry "Fug" What Fug means in Hindi, Fug meaning in Hindi, Fug definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Fug …
24. Fug - (British informal) an airless smoky smelly atmosphere
25. What does Fug mean? A heavy, stale atmosphere, especially the musty air of an overcrowded or poorly ventilated room
26. Early Fug 202 Lichtenstein B/C units were not deployed until 1942
27. Fug IT! is a new lubricant with a catchy name and slogan: If You Can’t Fix It, Fug IT! Fug IT! is the Premium Grade of lubricants
28. It’s made with higher quality liquefied petrols which are biodegradable, and that makes Fug IT! ‘Environmentally Friendly’
29. The Fug IT! formula was developed by an aerospace company where it’s mission
30. -Fug- - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
31. I dun even rly curr i jus dew it lyk nike @indigoxleague for collabs/whatever message me or hmu: yungFug@gmail.com please don't message me asking to use a beat if you aren't prepared to pay, thx
32. Stream Tracks and Playlists from Fug on …
33. High quality Fug gifts and merchandise
34. Explore releases from Fug at Discogs
35. Shop for Vinyl, CDs and more from Fug at the Discogs Marketplace.
For, From, Fug
36. Fug n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
37. UK (thick, smoky atmosphere) aire viciado nm + adj : The two men entered the Fug of the cigar bar
38. A D–442 Fug (Fug – Felderítő Úszó Gépkocsi) magyar, 4×4-es hajtásképletű páncélozott felderítő harcjármű, melyet a Magyar Vagon- és Gépgyár gyártott 1963–1979 között
39. Fug-70 (1970) - Pre-series built prototypes for D-944 PSzH (Wheeled Amphibious Armoured Personnel Carrier) able to carry six fully equipped soldiers, who exit the vehicle through small two-part doors on the each side of the hull
Fug, For, Fully
40. F.U.G (퍼그/Fug, Peogeu) es el grupo criminal más peligroso y secreto en la Torrecuyo líder y asesino Nº 1 es Grace Mirchea Luslec
41. Fug es a menudo comparado con Walhaiksong, debido a su oposición a las 10 Familias
42. Ironclad's Framer Fug-03-M offers better dexterity with added durability
43. You can see how Fug families moved over time by selecting different census years
44. The Fug family name was found in the USA in 1920
Fug, Family, Found
45. In 1920 there was 1 Fug family living in South Dakota
46. This was 100% of all the recorded Fug's in the USA
47. South Dakota had the highest population of Fug …
48. Ironclad's Framer Fug-04-L offers better dexterity with added durability
49. Synonyms for Fug in Free Thesaurus
For, Fug, Free
50. 9 synonyms for Fug: stale air, stink, reek, staleness, fustiness, fetidity, fetor, frowst, frowstiness
For, Fug, Fustiness, Fetidity, Fetor, Frowst, Frowstiness
n. A heavy, stale atmosphere, especially the musty air of an overcrowded or poorly ventilated room: "In spite of the open windows the stench had become a reeking fug" (Colleen McCullough). stale air, esp. the humid, warm, ill-smelling air of a crowded room, kitchen, etc.
Definition of fug. (Entry 1 of 2) : the stuffy atmosphere of a poorly ventilated space also : a stuffy or malodorous emanation.
noun [ S ] UK uk /fʌɡ/ us /fʌɡ/. › a condition that can exist in a small, crowded place when the air is not pure, especially because of smoke or heat: We smiled at each other through a grey fug of cigarette smoke.
Examples of fug in a Sentence Noun They sat in the dense fug of a smoky bar. Recent Examples on the Web: Noun That he is trailed by a fug of damaging allusions: Burisma.