1. Frolicly (adverb) in a frolicsome manner; with mirth and gayety How to pronounce Frolicly?
2. Define Frolicly by Webster's Dictionary, WordNet Lexical Database, Dictionary of Computing, Legal Dictionary, Medical Dictionary, Dream Dictionary.
3. Synonyms for Frolicly include vivaciously, buoyantly, effervescently, frolicsomely, bouncily, exuberantly, gaily, gamesomely, livelily and spiritedly
For, Frolicly, Frolicsomely
4. Looking for phrases related to the word Frolicly? Find a list of matching phrases on Phrases.com! The Web's largest and most authoritative phrases and idioms resource.
For, Frolicly, Find
5. Frolicly meaning (obsolete) In a frolicsome manner; with mirth and gaiety.
6. Frolicly (comparative more Frolicly, superlative most Frolicly) In a frolicsome manner; with gaiety and mirth
7. Antonyms for Frolicly include sullenly, depressedly, bluely, lowly, sadly, unhappily, miserably, gloomily, dejectedly and despondently
8. We've got 31 anagrams for Frolicly » Any good anagrams for Frolicly? This page list all the various possible anagrams for the word Frolicly.Use it for solving word puzzles, scrambles and for writing poetry, lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
9. Frolicly related words and phrases
10. Related words and phrases for Frolicly.
11. We've got 0 rhyming words for Frolicly » What rhymes with Frolicly? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Frolicly.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
12. Bits of fluffy gently dance and are Frolicly carried by the wind in the air
13. Promote Frolicly on social media networks Use social media to promote your Frolicly website and embrace the visual to get more engagement
14. Customize the content of www.Frolicly.com for publishing in different categories.
15. Definitions of Frolicly, synonyms, antonyms, derivatives of Frolicly, analogical dictionary of Frolicly (English)
16. One-line jury- unrounding corotated jaborandi Quadrumana pupilloscopy ironbarks Frolicly disulphonate Anniston legharness
1. Playful behavior or merriment: fun and frolic. 2. A playful movement or act. 3. A sexual act or encounter: "his frolics with silver screen divas" (Michael Blaine). 1. To move about or behave playfully; romp: dogs frolicking in the park. 2. To engage in lovemaking. Merry.
verb (used without object), frol·icked, frol·ick·ing. to gambol merrily; to play in a frisky, light-spirited manner; romp: The children were frolicking in the snow. to have fun; engage in merrymaking; play merry pranks.
Recent Examples on the Web: Adjective After check-in, visitors can leave any carry-ons with the hotel bell staff, and then go frolic in the theme parks.