1. 25 Outstanding Fritter Recipes By Carl Hanson June 26, 2020
2. Fritter definition is - a small mass of fried or sautéed batter often containing fruit or meat
Fritter, Fried, Fruit
3. How to use Fritter in a sentence.
4. Find Fritter ideas, recipes & menus for all levels from Bon Appétit, where food and culture meet.
Find, Fritter, For, From, Food
5. Fritter, any of three types of fried foods
Fritter, Fried, Foods
6. Plain Fritters are deep-fried cakes of chou paste or a yeast dough
7. Small cakes of chopped food in batter, such as corn Fritters …
8. Get Apple Fritters Recipe from Food Network
Fritters, From, Food
9. Vegetable Fritters are an easy way to eat more veggies
10. But the best part about these Fritters is that …
11. 5 synonyms of Fritter from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 3 related words, definitions, and antonyms
12. Yes, he says, a Dunkin’ Munchkin is a Fritter
13. This is all besides the point, says Tim Murphy, author of Flannel John’s Woods & Water Cookbook: Critters, Fritters, Chili & Beer .
14. Fritter definition, to squander or disperse piecemeal; waste little by little (usually followed by away): to Fritter away one's money; to Fritter away an afternoon
15. The Miss Fritter model bus is 2-3 times bigger than the standard Cars toy cars, heavy, detailed and we'll made
16. Fry on hot greased griddle, taking one spoonful batter for each Fritter, or fry in deep hot fat.
Fry, For, Fritter, Fat
17. The Fritter is done all the way through, and there’s plenty of apple in there to make it extra delicious
18. Do NOT skeemp on zee apples! And don’t skimp on the Fritters! Make a ton—you can heat them up the next morning in a 350-degree oven for 8 to 10 minutes, and they’re totally delicious…maybe even more so
19. To reduce or squander little by little: Frittered his inheritance away
20. These crispy, crackly zucchini Fritters take inspiration from the traditional Bengali onion snacks piyaju
21. Small and bite-sized, Fritters are surprisingly hard to pin down
22. This collection of Fritter recipes holds a …
23. Fritter away To waste or squander something, often in small increments
24. A noun or pronoun can be used between "Fritter" and "away." If you keep Frittering away your …
25. 62A Rehoboth Avenue Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971 federalFritter@gmail.com (302) 727-5609
26. Reheating in the microwave will zap the Fritter’s signature crispness
27. Fresh corn Fritters are best eaten out of hand with a little sauce and a cold beer, but they are also a great base for appetizers
Fresh, Fritters, For
28. To reduce or squander little by little: Frittered his inheritance away
29. [Probably from Fritter, fragment, probably alteration of fitters, from fitter, to break into small pieces.] frit·ter 2 (frĭt′ər) n
From, Fritter, Fragment, Fitters, Fitter, Frit, Fr
30. All Apple Fritter Recipes Ideas
31. What does Fritter mean? To reduce or squander little by little
32. (verb) Frittered his inheritance away.
33. Pieces of fried batter (= a mixture of flour, egg, and milk) usually containing fruit, vegetables, or meat: corn / potato / apple Fritters (Definition of Fritter from the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary © …
Fried, Flour, Fruit, Fritters, Fritter, From
34. Fritter (v.) "whittle away, waste bit by bit, spend on trifles," 1728, probably from noun Fritter "fragment or shred" (though this is recorded later), perhaps an alteration of 16c
Fritter, From, Fragment
35. The Fritter family name was found in the USA, the UK, Canada, and Scotland between 1840 and 1920
Fritter, Family, Found
36. The most Fritter families were found in the USA in 1880
Fritter, Families, Found
37. In 1840 there were 13 Fritter families living in Virginia
38. This was about 59% of all the recorded Fritter's in the USA
39. Virginia had the highest population of Fritter families in 1840.
40. ‘Place a pineapple Fritter in the center of the plate and spoon some caramelized pineapple, pineapple slices, and poached pineapple on top.’ ‘Cook the Fritters in …
41. Fritter Fun: 14 Homemade Fried Bites
Fritter, Fun, Fried
42. Served as an appetizer, side dish, main course, or even dessert, Fritters are the way to go
43. Apple Fritter, a true hybrid strain, is known for its powerful and relaxing high
44. Put out by Lumpy’s Flowers, Apple Fritter is a strain with secret origins
45. Those who enjoy Apple Fritter say
46. Fritter has big silly ears, a salt-and-pepper snout, and the fuzziest snow-white chest that simply begs to be scratched! 90% housebroken and 100% lovebug, this guy is super friendly
Fritter, Fuzziest, Friendly
47. Fritter n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
48. For breakfast, Mom served a platter of apple Fritters and crispy bacon.
49. Apple Fritter is powerful, making it ideal for therapeutic use
50. Whether users face depression or anxiety, the bliss from Apple Fritter will give them some respite
Face, From, Fritter
51. Depressed and dark moods simply don’t stand up to the strength of Apple Fritter.
52. See 2 authoritative translations of Fritter in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
53. Fritter Shirt, School Bus Shirt, Disney Cars Cartoon Shirt, Family Couples Birthday Matching Shirts, Disney Trip Shirts, Adult Kid Sizes StylishBeeShop
54. A person who Fritters chooses to spend their energy on things that are wasteful
55. You can Fritter money, time, or energy, but once you've "Frittered it away," you can't get it back!
56. Synonyms for Fritter in Free Thesaurus
For, Fritter, Free
57. 6 synonyms for Fritter: fool away, Fritter away, frivol away, fool, dissipate, shoot
For, Fritter, Fool, Frivol
58. Fritter definition: Fritters are round pieces of fruit, vegetables , or meat that are dipped in batter and Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Fritter, Fritters, Fruit
59. Find 21 ways to say Fritter, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Find, Fritter, Free
60. Candy Apple Fritter from Green Kings DC provides a delightful, sedating broad leaf dominant impact
61. Early History of the Fritter family
62. This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Fritter research
63. Another 167 words (12 lines of text) covering the years 1647, 1775, 1730, 1742, 1636, 1547, 1590, 1654, 1725, 1686 and 1715 are included under the topic Early Fritter History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.