1. 20 synonyms and near synonyms of Frigidness from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 6 antonyms and near antonyms
2. Find another word for Frigidness
Find, For, Frigidness
3. Frigidness: as in coldness, wintriness
4. Definition of Frigidness in the Definitions.net dictionary
5. What does Frigidness mean? Information and translations of Frigidness in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
6. Frigidness 'Frigidness' is a 10 letter word starting with F and ending with S Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Frigidness We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Frigidness will help you to finish your crossword today.
Frigidness, For, Following, Finish
7. Also to give you an idea of the Frigidness our ours, the water temp was a balmy 34 degrees and air temp was 36 and windy
8. Frigidness synonyms, Frigidness pronunciation, Frigidness translation, English dictionary definition of Frigidness
9. Find 18 ways to say Frigidness, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Find, Frigidness, Free
10. What does Frigidness mean? The state of being frigid; frigidity; coldness
Frigidness, Frigid, Frigidity
11. Synonyms for Frigidness include coldness, chilliness, frigidity, iciness, frostiness, coolness, wintriness, gelidity, frozenness and gelidness
For, Frigidness, Frigidity, Frostiness, Frozenness
12. The frigidity; the Frigidness – sexual unresponsiveness (especially of women) and inability to achieve orgasm during intercourse 1 frigidity [ the ~ ] noun
13. Dictionary entry overview: What does Frigidness mean? • Frigidness (noun) The noun Frigidness has 3 senses:
14. A lack of affection or enthusiasm Familiarity information: Frigidness used as a noun is uncommon.
15. They owe their Frigidness to the springs and glacial creeks that feed them
16. ‘The vibrant colors used accentuate the lushness of a forest, the Frigidness atop high mountains, and the bleakness of a smoky factory.’ ‘Despite temperatures above the Frigidness that we expect for early January, the sun still swings its lowly, fleeting winter arc.’
Forest, Frigidness, Factory, For, Fleeting
17. Search Frigidness and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
18. You can complete the definition of Frigidness given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
19. The tracing back of Marnie's problems with men and sexual Frigidness to a childhood trauma, besides being a lamentable cliché, is a remarkably shallow and surface-level application of psychology, especially for a director who in other ways, even in the same film, shows a tremendous understanding of psychological nuance.
Frigidness, For, Film
20. The tracing back of Marnie's problems with men and sexual Frigidness to a childhood trauma, besides being a lamentable cliché, is a remarkably shallow and surface-level application of psychology, especially for a director who in other ways, even in the same film, shows a tremendous understanding of psychological nuance.
Frigidness, For, Film
21. Synonyms for Frigidness in Free Thesaurus
For, Frigidness, Free
22. 16 synonyms for Frigidness: frigidity, frostiness, gelidity, gelidness, iciness, wintriness
For, Frigidness, Frigidity, Frostiness
23. Hindi words for Frigidness include शीतलता, सर्दी, ठंडक, शैत्य and हिम
24. Frigidness - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Frigidness and much more.
25. 16 synonyms for frigidity: Frigidness, frostiness, gelidity, gelidness, iciness, wintriness
For, Frigidity, Frigidness, Frostiness
26. What is a Frigidness, definition of Frigidness, meaning of Frigidness, Frigidness anagrams, word with Frigidness.
27. Frigidness .com is available for sale! Call 1-866-284-4125 ( outside the U.S
28. Definitions and Meaning of Frigidness in English Frigidness noun
frigidness - the absence of heat; "the coldness made our breath visible"; "come in out of the cold"; "cold is a vasoconstrictor". low temperature, frigidity, cold, coldness.
Synonyms & Antonyms for frigid. Synonyms. algid, arctic, bitter, bone-chilling, chill, chilly, cold, coldish, cool, coolish, freezing, frosty, gelid, glacial, ice-cold, icy, nipping, nippy, numbing, polar, shivery, snappy, wintry (also wintery) Antonyms.
After the frigid weather outside, it was a breath of pure summer. Cold weather can lead to poor circulation, which can, in turn, lead to uselessly frigid hands and frozen fingers.
Recent Examples on the Web Spending had fallen 1% in February as frigid winter weather disrupted sales. — Martin Crutsinger, Star Tribune, 30 Apr. 2021 It's been a week since a frigid storm engulfed the state, knocking out power and water and leaving millions of Texans freezing in their homes for days.