1. Friendly definition is - of, relating to, or befitting a friend: such as
2. How to use Friendly in a sentence
3. Synonym Discussion of Friendly.
4. 55 synonyms of Friendly from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 117 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Friendly: having or showing kindly feeling and sincere interest
6. Synonyms: amicable, bonhomous, buddy-buddy… Antonyms: antagonistic, hostile, unFriendly…
7. Friendly synonyms, Friendly pronunciation, Friendly translation, English dictionary definition of Friendly
8. Characteristic of or behaving as a friend: a Friendly greeting; is Friendly with his neighbors
9. See synonyms for Friendly along with related words and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
For, Friendly, Free
10. Get family-Friendly TV anytime, anywhere
11. Watch LIVE family Friendly TV for $5.99/mo
Family, Friendly, For
12. From apps to pancakes stacks, Friendly's restaurant menu has something for the whole family.
From, Friendly, For, Family
13. See all 2,273 pet Friendly apartments in Redmond, WA currently available for rent
14. Best Vegetarian Friendly Restaurants in Redmond, Washington: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Redmond Vegetarian restaurants and search by price, location, and more.
15. We at Sewer Friendly LLC offer a complete sewer repair/service and water line repair at affordable prices in Snohomish and King County
16. Friendly definition, characteristic of or befitting a friend; showing friendship: a Friendly greeting
Friendly, Friend, Friendship
17. With Friendly, you only need one app for all your Facebook and Messenger needs
Friendly, For, Facebook
18. Friendly is the most complete alternative to your favorite social networks Over 17 million mobile downloads! Built as an extension of the light mobile website, it preserves your battery, storage and data, while giving you back control over your news feed
Friendly, Favorite, Feed
19. A Friendly place is pleasant and makes you…
20. • Friendly relations between the two countries have continued through this difficult time
21. • The Howtowdie Intimate atmosphere, excellent menu and Friendly service
22. • And the people were so very Friendly, so hospitable
23. • Fontaine said that he was leaving the company on very Friendly terms.
24. Synonyms for Friendly in Free Thesaurus
For, Friendly, Free
25. 57 synonyms for Friendly: amiable, kind, kindly, welcoming, warm, neighbourly, thick, attached, pally
26. Friendly, describes people who are kind, caring, and make you feel comfortable
27. You might be new to town, but the people are so Friendly that you'll soon feel right at home.
28. Enjoy a Friendly's Fan Favorites with a sundae for $11.99! Back for a limited time only! 137 Locations in United States
Friendly, Fan, Favorites, For
29. Friendly people are always excited to meet new people and appear approachable to friends and acquaintances
30. "Environmentally Friendly" (no hyphen) is an adverb modifying an adjective
31. "Environment-Friendly" (hyphen necessary) is an phrasal adjective
32. Words without an adjective form must use the second style (dolphin-Friendly tuna, user-Friendly programme, gay-Friendly
33. With Friendly, you only need one app for all your social needs
34. Friendly Technologies is a leading provider of carrier-grade platformsfor IoT, Smart Home, and TR-069 device management
35. With Friendly, you only need one app for all your social needs
36. Friendly Plus Social Browser is the premium version of Friendly Social
37. Friendly, West Virginia, a town in the United States; Friendly Islands or Tonga; Other uses
38. Friendly (surname) Friendly (musician), Australian-born musician; Friendly (sport) or exhibition game, an association football game that has no consequence in a wider competition; Friendly…
39. Definition of Friendly in the Definitions.net dictionary
40. What does Friendly mean? Information and translations of Friendly in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
41. Friendly Vallarta offers you the best All-Inclusive Vacation Packages in Puerto Vallarta
42. See 9 authoritative translations of Friendly in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
43. Friendly (adj.) Old English freondlic "well-disposed, kindly;" see friend (n.) + -ly (1)
Friendly, Freondlic, Friend
44. Friendly translate: simpático, amable, amigable [masculine-feminine], amable [masculine-feminine], simpático/ica…
45. Friendly was incorporated in 1898
46. The 1884 Heirloom tomato variety was said to be discovered by James Lyde Williamson growing in a pile of flood debris along the Ohio River near Friendly, after the Great Flood of 1884.
47. Thank you for visiting Friendly Chevrolet in Fridley, MN
For, Friendly, Fridley
48. As a Twin Cities Chevrolet dealer, we bring you the latest cars and trucks! At Friendly Chevrolet, our entire team works together to provide you with the ultimate Chevrolet shopping experience.
49. Friendly definition: If someone is Friendly , they behave in a pleasant , kind way, and like to be with other Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
50. Friendly Honda is here for all your new Honda, used cars, parts, service and auto loan needs
51. The Friendly is a dependable and affordable place to grab a quick slice of pizza, even late into the night
52. I am so happy to see The Friendly in the neighborhood and will continue to be a loyal customer.
53. Friendly football matches are normally played for various reasons ranging such as Charity football matches, physical preparation matches, promotional tours, TV rights obligations, testimonials or just for pure entertainment
Friendly, Football, For
54. Friendly matches are normally played during the off-season or during breaks in domestic league action.
55. Friendly hosts Mark & Shirley welcome you to the Apple Country B&B
56. International Friendly fixtures - ESPN
57. International Friendly Schedule
58. Discover diabetes-Friendly recipes for dinner, desserts, snacks and much more from your favorite Food Network chefs.
Friendly, For, From, Favorite, Food
59. Cat Friendly Homes is dedicated to cat caregivers who want to provide the very best care for their cat
60. Powered by feline veterinarians, Cat Friendly Homes provides you with credible and trustworthy information on a variety of feline topics
61. Friendly with adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (on good or intimate terms with) in confidenza con : I'm Friendly with people at work; we get along fine
Friendly, For, Fine
62. Friendly witness n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
63. French Translation of “Friendly” The official Collins English-French Dictionary online
64. Amber Friendly, Actress: The Morning Show
65. Amber Friendly is an actress, known for The Morning Show (2019), 9-1-1 (2018) and Frequency (2016).
Friendly, For, Frequency
66. Friendly relationship - the state of being friends (or Friendly) friendship relationship - a state involving mutual dealings between people or parties or countries blood brotherhood - the friendship characteristic of blood brothers companionship, fellowship, society, company - the state of being with someone; "he missed their company
Friendly, Friends, Friendship, Fellowship