fetish (noun) · fetishes (plural noun)
1. Fretish is a nonsense word that may be used to imply fear or worry felt in a person or living being
2. Make up a sentence using the nonsense word Fretish as a verb
3. My pet fish Fretish with uncertainty each time I take them out of their bowl to clean the water.
4. Fretish is New England's premier music instrument sharing service
5. Fretish Music Instrument Sharing - Rent cool guitars and gear from people near you
6. Instagram & Twitter: @Fretish_com
7. Fretish does not mean "to worry." Fret mean "to worry." Fretish would be an adjective
8. "He looked rather Fretish, so I asked him what was wrong." I'm not sure how to use it as a noun; I don't think it's possible
9. Fretish is a nonsense word witch means it can mean anything you want it to
10. The word "Fretish" would be the opposite of the word "fetish"
11. One example of its use as a noun would be: 'I don't get it why other girls love muscles so much! Men who are too muscular are my Fretish!'
12. I’m excited to have a guest blog this week from Sam at Fretish℠
13. Sam is the founder of the recent site, Fretish.com, which aims to make borrowing a guitar easier
14. She is the BACKBONE of this whole channnel:https://www.twitch.tv/marshmallowsalexandraFoot Fretish Predator After 8
15. The word "Fretish" would be the opposite of the word "fetish"
16. Fretish is a peer-to-peer guitar rental marketplace
17. Fretish is the premier music instrument sharing platform
18. Fretish is the premier music instrument sharing platform
19. Fretish is a nod to the desire of guitarists to view beautiful instruments, but now, through this sharing platform, they actually get to touch and play these guitars
20. I believe the Fretish brand will lead the next generation of music instrument consumption.
21. Before founding Fretish, the first peer-to-peer music instrument marketplace, Mr
22. The Fretish was supposed to come in the mail today
23. Make up a sentence using the nonsense word Fretish as a verb
24. She could Fretish all day if she wanted to because it is so simple to do! Make up a sentence using the nonsense word Fretish as an adjective.