1. The numerical value of Fretfully in Chaldean Numerology is: 4
2. The numerical value of Fretfully in Pythagorean Numerology is: 8
3. The lady watched Fretfully as the men came closer to hitting Mack with their bullets and ran much faster than before as their rage intensified
4. She would pace through the house she had lived in most of her life crying Fretfully that she wanted to go home
5. Father stirred Fretfully, trying to throw off the heavy quilts.
6. We found 2 answers for the crossword clue Fretfully
Found, For, Fretfully
7. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Fretfully yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
8. "Fretfully" IS THE Answer TO THE FOLLOWING CROSSWORDS
9. Anxiously; Crosswords containing the word "Fretfully" Complains Fretfully; Pensively, Fretfully, sullenly; OTHER CLUES
10. ‘She would pace through the house she had lived in most of her life crying Fretfully that she wanted to go home.’
11. ‘‘I know, but right now… right now I'm alone,’ he said Fretfully.’
12. Williams was talking to himself Fretfully.’.
13. Fretfully: 1 adv in a fretful manner “ Fretfully , the baby tossed in his crib”
14. After Hitler's rise to power in 1933, we lost that adventurous confidence and drifted Fretfully into what Dewey called "the quest for certainty"; it was only toward the end of the 1960s, with the help of that decade's novelistic imagination, political activism, inclusionary aspirations, and innovative Francophone theory, that we abandoned that quest.
Fretfully, For, Francophone
15. Fretfully 'Fretfully' is a 9 letter word starting with F and ending with Y Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Fretfully We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Fretfully will help you to finish your crossword today.
Fretfully, For, Following, Finish
16. In a way that shows you are unhappy or uncomfortable synonym restlessly ‘How much longer do we have to wait?’ she asked Fretfully
17. Answers for WHINES Fretfully crossword clue
18. Jenna turned Fretfully on her pillows.
19. Another way to say Fretfully? Synonyms for Fretfully (other words and phrases for Fretfully).
20. Fretfully 'Fretfully' is a 9 letter word starting with F and ending with Y Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Fretfully
21. We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Fretfully will help you to finish your crossword today.
Following, For, Fretfully, Finish
22. Fretfully - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
23. Related: Fretfully; fretfulness
24. Before I had well concluded, he began to laugh—Fretfully at first, but soon with returning gaiety
25. (David Copperfield, by Charles Dickens) “I am not going to run away, papa,” said Kitty Fretfully
26. Fretfully: kärttyisästi, hermostuneesti: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
27. Translation for 'Fretfully' in the free English-Italian dictionary and many other Italian translations.
For, Fretfully, Free
28. The crossword clue 'Feels Fretfully discontented' published 1 time⁄s and has 1 unique answer⁄s on our system
29. Feels Fretfully discontented crossword clue
30. Feels Fretfully discontented is a crossword clue for which we have 1 possible answer in our database
Feels, Fretfully, For
31. Search Fretfully and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
32. You can complete the definition of Fretfully given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
33. Comment on the syllables in Fretfully
34. A comprehensive resource for finding syllables in Fretfully, how many syllables are in Fretfully, words that rhyme with Fretfully, how to divide Fretfully into syllables, how to pronounce Fretfully, how to break Fretfully into syllables, and how to pronounce Fretfully.
For, Finding, Fretfully
35. "I call Fretfully as my baby birds, sunblocked and behatted flit off down the street.
36. Erika Schickel: Baby Steps "If it don't rain soon," she called Fretfully, "I guess you'll find yourselves alone an 'forsaken, like pelicans in the wilderness.
Fretfully, Find, Forsaken
37. Tiverton Tales "If it don't rain soon," she called Fretfully, "I guess you'll find yourselves alone an 'forsaken, like pelicans in the wilderness.
Fretfully, Find, Forsaken
38. What is the opposite of Fretfully? Antonyms for Fretfully (opposite of Fretfully).
39. Find an answer to your question “Choose the correctly punctuated sentence.Will we ever get there? Sandy asked Fretfully
40. "Will we ever get there," Sandy asked Fretfully? ” in 📘 English if you're in doubt about the correctness of the answers or there's no answer, then try to use the smart search and find answers to the similar questions.
41. Fretfully - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Fretfully and much more
42. The word Fretfully uses 9 letters: e, f, f, l, l, r, t, u, y
43. Fretfully is playable in: Words With Friends 20
44. Spanish Translation of “Fretfully” The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online
45. We've got 0 rhyming words for Fretfully » What rhymes with Fretfully? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Fretfully.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
46. Crossword Clue The crossword clue Feels Fretfully discontented with 7 letters was last seen on the January 10, 2021.We think the likely answer to this clue is REPINES.Below are all possible answers to this clue ordered by its rank
47. Fretfully is an English language word that is well described on this page with all the important details i.e Fretfully meaning, Fretfully word synonyms, and its similar words
48. Fretfully meaning in Urdu is چڑچڑے پن سے and Fretfully word meaning in roman can write as Chirchiray pan say.
49. Crossword Clue The crossword clue Complains Fretfully with 7 letters was last seen on the January 01, 2013.We think the likely answer to this clue is REPINES.Below are all possible answers to this clue ordered by its rank