1. Freezing definition is - very cold
2. How to use Freezing in a sentence.
3. Freezing definition, (of temperatures) approaching, at, or below the Freezing point
4. Freezing synonyms, Freezing pronunciation, Freezing translation, English dictionary definition of Freezing
5. 30 synonyms of Freezing from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 41 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Freezing: having a low or subnormal temperature
7. Find 37 ways to say Freezing, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Find, Freezing, Free
8. They are paired up with boys (Limiters) who are granted the ability to undo the Freezing effect cast by the NOVA, hence allowing
9. Before Freezing vegetables, blanch and shock vegetables by boiling them briefly, drain, then plunge into ice water
10. Freezing, created by Dall-Young Lim and illustrated by Kwang-Hyun Kim, is a Japanese-Korean manga which started serialization in Kill Time Communication's magazine Comic Valkyrie in its March 2007 issue (released on January 27th, 2007)
11. While Freezing doesn’t affect the calorie, fiber, or mineral content of foods, it can reduce the content of water-soluble vitamins like riboflavin, niacin, and folate
Freezing, Fiber, Foods, Folate
12. The Crossword Solver found 116 answers to the Freezing crossword clue
13. The temperature of a Freezing liquid remains constant, even when more heat is removed
14. The Freezing point of a liquid or the melting point of a solid is the temperature at which the solid and liquid phases are in equilibrium.
15. The rate of Freezing of the liquid is equal to the rate of melting of the solid and the quantities of solid and liquid remain constant.
16. Freezing creates a danger of falling because the beginning and end of a Freezing episode are unpredictable
17. The unpredictability of Freezing, along with efforts by well-meaning companions to force the person with PD to move, may cause loss of balance and falls
Freezing, Force, Falls
18. Tricks to help you get over a Freezing …
19. Freezing your bread will keep it fresh for 3-6 months
Freezing, Fresh, For
20. Whether you are a home baker or have just purchased too many rolls from the supermarket, Freezing your bread will make sure your bread loaves stay fresh and ready to eat.
From, Freezing, Fresh
21. Freezing, in food processing, method of preserving food by lowering the temperature to inhibit microorganism growth
22. The method has been used for centuries in cold regions, and a patent was issued in Britain as early as 1842 for Freezing food by immersion in an ice and salt brine.
For, Freezing, Food
23. Freezing point, temperature at which a liquid becomes a solid
24. As with the melting point, increased pressure usually raises the Freezing point
25. The Freezing point is lower than the melting point in the case of mixtures and for certain organic compounds such as fats
Freezing, For, Fats
26. Freezing soup in one- or two-person portions not only helps the soup freeze faster but is the perfect plan for a make-ahead lunch or dinner for smaller families
Freezing, Freeze, Faster, For, Families
27. Freezing is a quick and convenient way to preserve fruits and vegetables at home
28. Our directions are based on: The chemical and physical reactions which take place during the Freezing
29. While Texas' Freezing temperatures wreak havoc on land, sea animals are also being affected
30. Rapid Freezing improves the quality of the food
31. Slow Freezing produces large ice crystals that punch through cell membranes
32. The official video for "Freezing" from Bren Joy
For, Freezing, From
33. Stream/download now: https://BrenJoy.lnk.to/FreezingFollow Bren:https://www.brenjoy.comhttps://www.instagram
34. Freezing”and Parkinson’s Many people with mid-stage to advanced PD experience “Freezing.” Freezing is the temporary, involuntary inability to move
35. Not all people with PD experience Freezing episodes, but those who do have a greater risk of falling
36. Freezing Types (equipment) • Mechanical – Direct – Indirect (ammonia, others) • Cryogenic –CO2 –N2 • Slow freezers and sharp freezers (0.2 cm/h) including still-air freezers and cold stores, • Quick freezers (0.5-3 cm/h) including air-blast and plate freezers, • Rapid freezers (5-10 cm/h) including fluidized-bed Freezing …
Freezing, Freezers, Fluidized
37. Freezing BD/DVDs to Include OVAs as Video Extras (Dec 8, 2010) Nichijou, Freezing, Ashita no Joe, Mitsudomoe 2 Promos Streamed (Nov 26, 2010) Freezing …
38. Freezing 210 Vol 31 Freezing Chapter 210 Aug 03,2017; Freezing 209.8 Vol 31 Arnett - Wake up Morrison Omake 5 Feb 20,2017; Freezing 209.6 Vol 31 DVD c.Omake Jan 22,2017; Freezing 209.5 Vol 31 Cross Make : The Chevalier Holiday Dec 26,2016; Freezing 209 Vol 31 Chapter 209 Oct 14,2016; Freezing 208 Vol 31 Freezing 208 rev2 Sep 07,2016
39. Freezing inactivates bacteria, yeasts and molds on vegetables, but it does not destroy them, reports the USDA
40. Therefore, Freezing unblanched carrots is not a substitute for washing them thoroughly.
41. Freezing seems to be more prevalent in those whose initial symptoms included g ait problems, and less prevalent in people who initially present with t remor
42. The exact cause of Freezing is unclear, but it is thought to occur when there is an interruption to a familiar or automatic sequence of movements
43. During walking, Freezing is mainly
44. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Freezing animated GIFs to your conversations
45. Freezing has been published in English by Seven Seas Entertainment in 2-in-1 omnibuses since June 23, 2015
46. Many of these songs have cold in the title, while others just reference being cold or Freezing in the lyrics
47. Bon Iver is the type of group that is always associated with winter weather and Freezing temperatures.
48. Both Freezing rain and sleet occur by the same general process: liquid raindrops in a layer of warm air well above the surface fall into a layer of Freezing air hugging the ground
49. The difference between these two wintry precipitation types depends on the thickness of the layer of Freezing air
50. Select firm, ripe tomatoes for Freezing
Firm, For, Freezing
51. Freezing translate: 极冷的, 结冰的，冰冻的, 冰点
52. Fast Freezing is a secret to reducing the post-freeze mush factor
Fast, Freezing, Freeze, Factor
53. Once you have sorted spears by size, decide how you’ll package them for Freezing
Freezing is the process when a liquid turns into a solid. Freezing occurs when heat is lost from an object, which causes the molecules to slow down and form tighter bonds.
"freezing" is an intensifier here (it is a specifier of the adjective "cold" -- i.e an adverb). It's like saying "very cold", but more extreme. you could say "It's freezing", which means the same thing, but in this case the word "freezing" is no longer an adverb but an adjective.
Freezing is a phase transition where a liquid turns into a solid when its temperature is lowered below its freezing point. In accordance with the internationally established definition, freezing means the solidification phase change of a liquid or the liquid content of a substance, usually due to cooling.
Learner's definition of FREEZE. 1. : to be become a hard substance (such as ice) because of cold. [no object] Water freezes (in)to ice. The pond froze over. [=the surface of the pond froze] The pond froze solid.