1. Freckly definition, full of freckles
Freckly, Full, Freckles
2. Freckly synonyms, Freckly pronunciation, Freckly translation, English dictionary definition of Freckly
3. ‘Obviously ‘quite tanned’ for me means off-white and Freckly, but it's been good times.’ ‘Here was a child star who was talented, impossibly cute, totally Freckly and absolutely ginger.’ Word of the day
4. Definition of Freckly in the Definitions.net dictionary
5. What does Freckly mean? Information and translations of Freckly in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
6. Synonyms for Freckly include speckled, dappled, dotted, flecked, freckled, mottled, spotted, spotty, stippled and brindled
For, Freckly, Flecked, Freckled
7. Freckly - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
8. Freckly Ollie is quality kidswear label, handcrafted in Australia using sustainable Linens, Cottons & Italian wool for boys & girls 0-7 years.
9. Synonyms for Freckly in Free Thesaurus
For, Freckly, Free
10. Freckly definition: full of freckles Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Freckly, Full, Freckles
11. Freckly (comparative frecklier, superlative freckliest) Full of or marked with freckles; sprinkled with spots; freckled
Freckly, Frecklier, Freckliest, Full, Freckles, Freckled
12. Freckly (comparative more Freckly, superlative most Freckly…
13. Freckly - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
14. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Freckly adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (having freckles) pecoso/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
Freckly, For, Freckles
15. Words created with Freckly, words starting with Freckly, words start Freckly
16. See authoritative translations of Freckly in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
17. FrecklyPear by Taylor Stender watercolor illustrations and commissions
18. Freckly Faces Photography, Elkhart, Indiana
19. Freckle-prone people like me aren't born with spots (you'll never see a Freckly newborn baby)
20. Freckly Penguin, Kingston upon Hull
21. ♥Hey there! I’m Freckly.I don’t know what to put here (¯―¯٥) ♥Milestones 50’s a milestone but I don't know when I hit 50 soI’ll be keeping track from n
22. What does Freckly mean? Boldly; eagerly
23. (adverb) Words near Freckly in the Dictionary
24. ♥Hey there! I’m Freckly.I don’t know what to put here (¯―¯٥) ♥Milestones 50’s a milestone but I don't know when I hit 50 soI’ll be keeping track from now on!
25. Freckly translation in English - Spanish Reverso dictionary, see also 'freckle',freckled',freaky',freely', examples, definition, conjugation
Freckly, Freckle, Freckled, Freaky, Freely
26. So, it’s no surprise that these areas are generally more Freckly than, say, your thighs, which are exposed to daylight much less regularly
FRECKLY [ˈfrekl-ē, ˈfreklē]
freck·le. (frĕk′əl) n. Any of the small brownish spots on the skin that turn darker or increase in number upon exposure to the sun. tr. & intr.v. freck·led, freck·ling, freck·les. To dot or become dotted with freckles or spots of color.
Freckles are small brown spots usually found on the face, neck, chest, and arms. Freckles are extremely common and are not a health threat. They are more often seen in the summer, especially among lighter-skinned people and people with light or red hair.
Freckles come from contact with sunlight, that influences melanin cells to create melanin, the pigment which provides skin its color.The sun’s rays may possibly be the primary reason for freckling.
Because freckles are caused by sunlight exposure they are associated with those who run around outside all the time, symbolizing youthful energy (in both positive and negative forms). Freckles can be used to symbolize youthful innocence as well.