1. Verb He's a clever player who knows how to Frazzle his opponents
2. Years of use have Frazzled the cord for the window blinds to the breaking point Noun months of overtime work have left her worn to a Frazzle
Frazzled, For, Frazzle
3. A condition of exhaustion: worked themselves to a Frazzle.
4. See synonyms for: Frazzle / Frazzled / frazzling on Thesaurus.com verb (used with or without object), fraz·zled, fraz·zling
For, Frazzle, Frazzled, Frazzling, Fraz
5. (From the View-Master reel People in Your Neighborhood) Frazzle is a growling monster on Sesame Street
6. Although he can be intimidating to others, Frazzle has emotions like the rest of us do, as expressed in his eponymous song, " Frazzle."
7. What is Frazzledrip? The conspiracy theorists behind Frazzledrip believe that Hillary Clinton and former Clinton aide Huma Abedin were filmed ripping off a child’s face and wearing it as a mask before drinking the child’s blood in a Satanic ritual sacrifice.
Frazzledrip, Former, Filmed, Face
8. The Frazzledrip conspiracy theory is primarily inspired by a video that doesn't exist
9. Somewhere on the dark web exists a video called Frazzledrip with former secretary of state Hillary Clinton and longtime aide Huma Abedin
10. The Frazzledrip video involves raping, torturing and mutilating a young child for satanic rituals.
11. After you’ve read this post, check out the update for January 2021 The video, entitled “Frazzledrip“, was discovered on Anthony Weiner’s laptop, who
12. Frazzle noun [S] (TIRED STATE) informal a state of being very tired in a nervous or slightly anxious (= worried and nervous ) way after a lot of mental or physical effort :
13. To fret ourselves into a Frazzle over it, is to accomplish less than nothing;—it is to enter upon the pathway to destruction
14. Carroll 'n Miss Sydney—are they wore to a Frazzle takin' care o' him? A TAR …
15. 63 synonyms of Frazzle from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 106 related words, definitions, and antonyms
16. Frazzle: a complete depletion of energy or strength.
17. In a state of nervous exhaustion, as in The very idea of moving again has us worn to a Frazzle
18. This expression transfers Frazzle, which means "a frayed edge," to …
19. Find new and preloved Frazzle items at up to 70% off retail prices
20. Frazzle is a funny-looking word, but it means something not-so-funny: being exhausted, physically or mentally
21. Parents are Frazzled by their children crying and running around
22. Frazzledrip: The Shocking Truth, part 2
23. Take everything you think you know about Hillary Clinton‘s snuff film called “Frazzledrip” and throw it out the window.
24. Meet Frazzle Monster! He may seem scary with his teeth and horns but he is a happy monster who loves to laugh and have fun just like you!--For more videos an
Frazzle, Fun, For
25. Conjugate Frazzle in every English verb tense including present, past, and future.
26. Frazzled Cafe is a registered charity that operates with the purpose of providing a safe, confidential and non-judgemental environment where people who are feeling Frazzled and overwhelmed by the stresses of modern life can meet on a regular basis to talk and share their personal stories.
27. Hey Frazzle! At EF '18, you shared some art with me through a friend
28. Frazzle definition: to make or become exhausted or weary ; tire out Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
29. Fasel "to unravel, fray" (as the end of a rope), from Middle English facelyn "to fray" (mid-15c.), from fasylle "fringe, frayed edge," diminutive of Old English fæs "fringe, border." Related: Frazzled, frazzling.Compare German Faser "thread, fiber, filament," Middle Dutch vese "fringe, fiber, chaff."
Fasel, Fray, From, Facelyn, Fasylle, Fringe, Frayed, Frazzled, Frazzling, Faser, Fiber, Filament
30. A Frazzle is a Frizzle w/ 2 copies of the Frizzle gene
31. Shop for customizable Frazzle clothing on Zazzle
32. Frazzle is about an overweight, little bird who just so happens to be expecting a baby
33. With some help from other mother-to-be birds Frazzle turns her life around for her baby.
From, Frazzle, For
34. Informal a Frazzle 1 The state of being completely exhausted.
35. Frazzle People and Frazzle Art are copyrighted (c) creations by artist Glory Phelps, 2005-2020
36. Frazzle is a really good story from the Serendipity series
37. Frazzle is about an overweight, little bird who just so happens to be expecting a baby
38. Frazzle Skin (uncommon) Frazzle Tongue (uncommon) Brown Crystal Splinter (uncommon) Skull (Item) (uncommon) Fish Tail (uncommon) Banana Skin (uncommon) Piece of Iron (uncommon) Fishbone (uncommon) Remains of a Fish (uncommon) Bone (uncommon) Crystal Rubbish (uncommon) 1-3× Fish (uncommon) Red Crystal Fragment (semi-rare) 0-2× Ham (semi-rare
Frazzle, Fish, Fishbone, Fragment
39. Shop for the perfect Frazzle gift from our wide selection of designs, or create your own personalized gifts.
For, Frazzle, From
40. Be worn to a Frazzle To be highly agitated and perhaps exhausted due to having endured prolonged stress
41. I'm just worn to a Frazzle after a week with my relatives
42. I'm so glad that they're leaving tomorrow! See also: Frazzle, to, worn wear (one) to a Frazzle To cause one to become agitated and/or exhausted due to continued aggravation
43. Definition of Frazzle written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
Frazzle, For, From
44. A Frazzle is an over-frizzled chicken, also known as an extreme frizzle or curly
Frazzle, Frizzled, Frizzle
45. Animated Guzzlemaw; Frazzlemaw; Guzzlemaw;
46. See authoritative translations of Frazzle in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
47. ‘the grass was regrowing within days of being burned to a Frazzle’ Origin Early 19th century perhaps a blend of fray and obsolete fazle ‘ravel out’, of Germanic origin.
Frazzle, Fray, Fazle
48. Boil the sloe gin and quinine to a Frazzle, put in the pampooties, cut in thin slices, and take out an insurance policy.: In the first few weeks my artist's ears and eyes and soul were hazed to a Frazzle.: But just wait till we get a new one made, we'll beat you to a Frazzle!: We're just going to lick the whole bunch to a Frazzle, and that's easy.: From school she went to college and worked
Frazzle, First, Few, From
49. Frazzle Total Number of words made out of Frazzle = 42 Frazzle is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 28 points.Frazzle is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 29 points
50. Frazzle is a 7 letter medium Word starting with F and ending with E
51. 5 letter Words made out of Frazzle
52. High quality Frazzle gifts and merchandise
53. Synonyms for Frazzle in Free Thesaurus
For, Frazzle, Free
54. The escape of even a "Frazzle" of the 5th Corps was due to their superhuman energy and exertions.History of the Gatling Gun Detachment
55. Lee this same "Frazzle" was driving the enemy in its front!One of Jackson's foot cavalry : his experience and what he saw during the war 1861-1865, including a history
Frazzle, Front, Foot
1. A frayed or tattered condition. 2. A condition of exhaustion: worked themselves to a frazzle. [Perhaps a blend of fray and dialectal fazzle, to unravel (from Middle English facelyn, to fray, from fasel, frayed edge, probably diminutive of fas, rootlets, from Old English fæs ).]
Meaning of frazzle in English. frazzle. noun [ S ] uk /ˈfræz. əl/ us /ˈfræz. əl/. › informal a state of being very tired in a nervous or slightly anxious (= worried and nervous) way after a lot of mental or physical effort: She's worn herself to a frazzle (= made herself very tired and nervous) trying to meet the deadline.
Definition of frazzled. frazzled. stressed out. suggesting somebody's hair going all over the place when stressed. He was frazzled after being at work all day.