1. Frantically definition, in a desperate, wild, or frenzied way, out of extreme excitement, pain, fear, etc.:All this time I was searching Frantically in the trash can for my missing keys until, just when I thought all was lost, my finger touched something that jingled
Frantically, Frenzied, Fear, For, Finger
2. Frantically definition is - in a frantic manner : in a nervously hurried, desperate, or panic-stricken way
3. How to use Frantically in a sentence.
4. 12 synonyms of Frantically from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 21 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Find another word for Frantically
Find, For, Frantically
6. Frantically: in a confused and reckless manner.
7. Frantically synonyms, Frantically pronunciation, Frantically translation, English dictionary definition of Frantically
8. Find 15 ways to say Frantically, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Find, Frantically, Free
9. When people act Frantically or in an uncontrolled manner, it's best to give them their space
10. If there's a fire in a building, everyone will be stampeding Frantically to the nearest exit
11. What does Frantically mean? Frantically is defined as being done in a wild or frenzied way
12. (adverb) An example of something done Frantically is a s
13. Frantically 'Frantically' is a 11 letter word starting with F and ending with Y Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Frantically We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Frantically will help you to finish your crossword today
Frantically, For, Following, Finish
15. See 2 authoritative translations of Frantically in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
16. Synonyms for Frantically include wildly, frenziedly, amok, frenetically, wild, amuck, berserkly, hectically, madly and hysterically
For, Frantically, Frenziedly, Frenetically
17. Definition of Frantically in the Definitions.net dictionary
18. What does Frantically mean? Information and translations of Frantically in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
19. ‘officials Frantically typed on laptops’ ‘She rubbed her hair Frantically in an attempt to dry it, but failed, and walked downstairs wet.’ ‘Bedlam breaks out as everyone starts dancing Frantically.’ ‘In a Frantically paced production, The Fair Maid of the West makes a madcap dash through Heywood's plays.’
Frantically, Failed, Fair
20. We Frantically cleaned the house before our mother came home from work
21. 🔊 When my daughter went missing in the supermarket, I Frantically searched the entire store
22. 🔊 Joan Frantically tried to call home to let her parents know her car had stalled
23. 🔊 After the shooting, a witness Frantically attempted to explain what she had seen to the
24. Frantically Jane wielded the paddle in an effort to carry her craft close alongside the steamer.
25. Synonyms for Frantically in Free Thesaurus
For, Frantically, Free
26. 6 synonyms for Frantically: fiercely, frenziedly, furiously, hard, strenuously, madly
For, Frantically, Fiercely, Frenziedly, Furiously
27. What are synonyms for Frantically?
28. Frantically - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
29. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Frantically adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (in a panicked way) frenéticamente adv adverbio: Describe al verbo, al adjetivo o a otro adverbio ("corre rápidamente", "sucede
Frantically, For, Fall, Fren
30. Dog Eating Grass Frantically: Here’s What’s Going on! By Carly
31. We ran Frantically down the path, which wound among the trees
32. I want Frantically to reach out and touch her for two reasons
33. Before the judge could rule, Sam’s eyes wheeled Frantically
34. Sammy began to whine and scratch Frantically at the front door.
35. Rescuers Frantically cut through twisted metal to reach survivors, as ambulances and buses ferried the injured to nearby hospitals
36. Looking around Frantically as the tub nearly filled to capacity, I grabbed a bar of Ivory soap
37. She scrambled Frantically at the rock with her left, found a fingerhold and dangled precariously over a vertical drop.
Frantically, Found, Fingerhold
38. Frantically is an alternative form of franticly
Frantically, Form, Franticly
39. Franticly is an alternative form of Frantically
Franticly, Form, Frantically
40. As adverbs the difference between franticly and Frantically is that franticly is (rare) in a frantic manner while Frantically …
Franticly, Frantically, Frantic
41. The governor's race is still undecided in Washington state, and Democratic Party volunteers are Frantically calling voters with disputed provisional ballots after a judge orders officials to
42. She bid Frantically for the old chair
43. He dashed Frantically across the road
44. She tore open the envelope and Frantically read the letter
45. The staff is working Frantically on final arrangements for the summit
Frantically, Final, For
46. A video of the Seattle police shooting shows the suspect Frantically reaching for something inside a car
47. Definition of Frantically adverb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
48. Frantically (comparative more Frantically, superlative most Frantically) In a frantic way
49. Sean had Frantically ran out from the bathroom that night, where he was helping Zurius learn to potty train, because Zurius was upset about his arm and wouldn’t calm down
50. At 11:55 am I Frantically got onto the Down to Earth Flowers website and ordered
51. Find 15 ways to say Frantically, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Find, Frantically, Free
52. Frantically adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (in a panicked way) frénétiquement, désespérément adv adverbe : modifie un adjectif ou un verbe.
Frantically, For, Fall, Fr
53. Video shows what Frantically means
54. Frantically Atlantic, Fredericton, New Brunswick
55. It might be the Humvee, the light-skinned workhorse that the Army is Frantically trying to toughen up after it has proven easy prey to Iraqi insurgents
56. Synonyms (Other Words) for Frantically & Antonyms (Opposite Meaning) for Frantically.
57. 18 hours ago · Construction workers Frantically build new tent cities to house migrant children: Biden tries to control surge by turning the 125,000-capacity San Diego convention center and local hotels into
58. 18 hours ago · Construction workers were seen Frantically building new tent cities to house migrant children in Texas as the Biden administration announces that the San Diego Convention Center will act as a shelter for unaccompanied kids.
59. Frantically is an adverb to describe an action as in an uncontrolled, disordered, or nervous manner
60. Example sentence: I searched Frantically for my keys, which I finally found in the plant by the : 47
Frantically, For, Finally, Found
61. Frantically in a sentence - Use "Frantically" in a sentence 1
62. Frantically meaning Frantically is defined as being done in a wild
63. Frantically Atlantic, Fredericton, New Brunswick
64. 9 hours ago · Construction workers Frantically build new tent cities to house migrant children: Biden tries to control surge by turning the 125,000-capacity San Diego convention center and local hotels into shelters UK Daily Mail ^ March 23, 2021 Valerie Edwards and Lauren Freum Posted on 03/23/2021 5:51:12 AM PDT by C19fan
Frantically is defined as being done in a wild or frenzied way. An example of something done frantically is a search done by running from room to room to find an important document.
Frantically is an alternative form of franticly. Franticly is an alternative form of frantically. As adverbs the difference between franticly and frantically. is that franticly is (rare) in a frantic manner while frantically is in a frantic way.
frantically adverb (HURRIEDLY) done in a hurried way and in a state of excitement or confusion: I've been working frantically all week to get it finished on time. I got home to find Lara frantically searching for her keys.
Definition of frantic 1 : emotionally out of control 2 : marked by fast and nervous, disordered, or anxiety-driven activity made a frantic search for the lost child frantic cries for help 3 archaic : mentally deranged 1 : feeling or showing fear and worry a frantic search 2 : having wild and hurried activity They made a frantic attempt to finish.