1. Foully synonyms, Foully pronunciation, Foully translation, English dictionary definition of Foully
2. 14 synonyms and near synonyms of Foully from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 17 antonyms and near antonyms
3. Foully: 1 adv in a wicked and shameful manner “two policemen were Foully murdered” adv in an unfair and insulting manner “this internationally known writer was Foully condemned by the Muslim fundamentalists” Synonyms: insultingly
4. Boris died suddenly (April 13, 1605), leaving one son, Theodore II., who succeeded him for a few months and then was Foully murdered by the enemies of the Godunovs
For, Few, Foully
5. While attending mass at Viterbo (13 March 1271) he was attacked by Guy and Simon de Montfort, sons of Earl Simon, and Foully murdered.
6. ‘A feminist wore pants, smoked, drank, spoke Foully, flaunted her promiscuity; in short she did everything those men had done and got away with for centuries.’ ‘Tuesday was quiet, but at the Wednesday 2 a.m
Feminist, Foully, Flaunted, For
7. Break, the entire staff heard Olag curse, Foully and for long minutes.’
8. When man's life lay for all to see groveling Foully, crushed beneath the weight of Superstition (religione) which displayed her head from the regions of heaven, lowering over mortals with horrible aspect, a man of Greece was first that dared to uplift mortal eyes against her, the first to make stand against her; for neither fables of the gods could quell him, nor the lightning flash (fidmina), nor heaven with menacing …
For, Foully, From, First, Fables, Flash, Fidmina
9. Definition of Foully in the Definitions.net dictionary
10. What does Foully mean? Information and translations of Foully in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
11. Following the passage of staircases to the lowest level, he then went in a stone room, which smelled Foullylike dead carcasses
12. This was an ancient Tibetan proverb and it meant that when one's character was maligned most Foully, one was to turn the other cheek.
13. Synonyms for Foully include abominably, dreadfully, awfully, badly, horribly, terribly, vilely, shockingly, abysmally and disgustingly
14. Foully pronunciation - How to properly say Foully
15. ‘A feminist wore pants, smoked, drank, spoke Foully, flaunted her promiscuity; in short she did everything those men had done and got away with for centuries.’ ‘Tuesday was quiet, but at the Wednesday 2 a.m
Feminist, Foully, Flaunted, For
16. Break, the entire staff heard Olag curse, Foully and for long minutes.’
17. Synonyms for Foully in Free Thesaurus
For, Foully, Free
18. 1 synonym for Foully: insultingly
19. He swore Foully. (literary) in a very evil or cruel way synonym abominably She had been Foully murdered during the night.
20. Foully the parrot one day came to Wolf's place in the woods and began to make himself at home
21. Foully had a decent knowledge of the english language and understood human conversations
22. Also, he fought as Foully as a successful fighter knows how
Fought, Foully, Fighter
23. That said, offence is also often in the eye of the beholder, and I can't now count the number of times a caricature of, say, Ariel Sharon has elicited the response that this is 'the most Foully antisemitic cartoon since …
24. Foully (comparative more Foully, superlative most Foully)
25. Foully murdered, with a score of wounds upon him and a rope round his neck, his poor friend had been cast from the upper window and swung slowly in the night wind, his body rasping against the wall and his disfigured face upon a level with the casement.
Foully, Friend, From, Face
26. Foully - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
27. Meaning and definitions of Foully, translation of Foully in Bengali language with similar and opposite words
28. Spoken pronunciation of Foully in English and in Bengali
29. Tags for the entry "Foully" What Foully means in Bengali, Foully meaning in Bengali, Foully definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Foully in Bengali.
30. Foully example sentences, listen the pronunciation, easily copy & paste
31. Learn the definition of the word "Foully" and how to use Foully in a sentence
32. The last line of Banquo's quote directly relates to the concepts of betrayal and ambition when he states, "And I fear thou played’st most Foully for ’t." Banquo was present when Macbeth
Fear, Foully, For
33. Find below definitions and meanings of Foully
34. Random good picture Not show 1, She had been Foully murdered during the night
35. 2, Old mouth McEnroe, who can't stop himself from Foully abusing anyone in authority with whom he disagrees.
36. Quick definitions from WordNet (Foully) adverb: in a wicked and shameful manner ("Two policemen were Foully murdered") adverb: in an unfair and insulting manner ("This internationally known writer was Foully condemned by the Muslim fundamentalists")
From, Foully, Fundamentalists
37. Looking for Foully? Find out information about Foully
For, Foully, Find
38. : a foul shot Collins Discovery Explanation of Foully
39. Search Foully and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
40. You can complete the definition of Foully given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
41. Thou hast it now: king, Cawdor, Glamis, all,As the weird women promised, and, I fear,Thou play’dst most Foully for’t: (3.1.-13) Who: Banquo to himselfMeaning: Now you have it all: you’re the king, the thane of Cawdor, and the thane of Glamis, just like the weird women promised you.
Fear, Foully, For
42. Foully regatear Sovetio متعلّق بإبراهام البطريرك lufta conjonction cash customer flan sever cancelation of the ctedit nomogram verbosity Ignoramuses Gioco a tennis nel mio tempo libero
43. A list of words that start with Foully (words with the prefix Foully)
44. We search a large scrabble dictionary for scrabble words starting with Foully - we take the letter or word you enter, and generate all words starting with Foully.In addition there is a list of Words that end with Foully, words that contain Foully, and Synonyms of Foully.
45. Which of the following is the best definition of Foully
46. BANQUO: Thou has it now: King, Cawdor, Glamis, all, as the weird women promised, and I fear thou play'dst most Foully for 't
Fear, Foully, For
47. Thou played’st most Foully for ‘t
48. “Thou hast it now: king, Cawdor, Glamis, all, as the weird women promised, and, I fear, thou play’dst most Foully for’t” (Act 3, Scene 1, lines 1-3) Fittingly, Banquo’s final thoughts are …
Fear, Foully, For, Fittingly, Final
49. — Foully adverb — foulness noun [uncountable] → by fair means or foul, → fall foul of somebody/something
Foully, Foulness, Fair, Foul, Fall
50. Furniture style in particleboard with wood veneer and Foully assembled
51. Thou played’st most Foully for ‘t
52. Thou play'dst most Foully for't: yet it was said It should not stand in thy posterity, But that myself should be the root and father Of many kings
Foully, For, Father
53. Many times for their trial, God ſuffers them to fall Foully into many groſs fins; yet they being rooted in Chriſt are upheld by free grace and mercy, that they cannot fall into this unpardonable ſin
For, Fall, Foully, Fins, Free
foully, insultingly(adverb) in an unfair and insulting manner. "this internationally known writer was foully condemned by the Muslim fundamentalists". foully(adverb) in a wicked and shameful manner.
Definition of folly 1 : lack of good sense or normal prudence and foresight his folly in thinking he could not be caught 3 : a foolish act or idea The prank was a youthful folly. 4 : an excessively costly or unprofitable undertaking Paying so much for that land was folly, since it was all rocks and scrub trees.
adverb in a foul manner; vilely; unfairly. Baseball. into foul territory; so as to be foul: It looked like a homer when he hit it, but it went foul.
something that is foul. a collision or entanglement: a foul between two racing sculls. a violation of the rules of a sport or game: The referee called it a foul. Baseball. foul ball. to make foul; defile; soil. to clog or obstruct, as a chimney or the bore of a gun. to collide with. to cause to become entangled or caught, as a rope.