See also: Forsaken Forsake Forsakenness Forsaketh The To Forsooth Forswear Foresee Forsook Forsworn Forsaking Foresight Foreseeable Foreshadowing Foreseen Force Forsythia Word For Pro Words Real Would
1. Forsake definition is - to renounce or turn away from entirely
2. How to use Forsake in a sentence
3. Forsake definition, to quit or leave entirely; abandon; desert: She has Forsaken her country for an island in the South Pacific
Forsake, Forsaken, For
4. Forsake - leave someone who needs or counts on you; leave in the lurch; "The mother deserted her children" desert , desolate , abandon leave - go and leave behind, either intentionally or by neglect or forgetfulness; "She left a mess when she moved out"; "His good luck finally left him"; "her husband left her after 20 years of marriage"; "she
Forsake, Forgetfulness, Finally
5. Forsake's men's collection is here
6. 6 synonyms of Forsake from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 35 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Forsake: to cause to remain behind.
8. Find 43 ways to say Forsake, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Find, Forsake, Free
9. Forsake™ is for those seeking more freedom and fewer ceilings
Forsake, For, Freedom, Fewer
10. Forsake footwear blends outdoor technology, rugged construction, and …
11. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor Forsake you.”
12. The Forsake sneakerboot looks different than both of these
13. Forsake - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
14. Inflections of 'Forsake' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Forsakes v 3rd person singular forsaking v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." forsook v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man."
Forsake, Forsakes, Forsaking, Form, For, Forsook
15. The past tense of Forsake is forsook
16. The third-person singular simple present indicative form of Forsake is Forsakes
Form, Forsake, Forsakes
17. The present participle of Forsake is forsaking
18. The past participle of Forsake is Forsaken.
19. Forsake’s Peak-to-Pavement outsole provides traction on wet and dry streets for the ultimate urban versatility
20. Forsake is chiefly applied to leaving that by which natural affection or a sense of duty should or might have led us to remain: as, to Forsake one's home, friends, country, or cause; a bird Forsakes its nest
Forsake, Friends, Forsakes
21. Forsake also went above and beyond to make me a happy customer we somehow had lots of issues with getting the shoes mailed rt
22. To Forsake another person is to leave them entirely, usually in a moment of need.
23. Sometimes we Forsake our friends but we are told to “not Forsake your friend and your father’s friend, and do not go to your brother’s house in the day of your calamity
Forsake, Friends, Friend, Father
24. Inflections of 'Forsake' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Forsakes v 3rd person singular forsaking v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." forsook v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." Forsaken v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to
Forsake, Forsakes, Forsaking, Form, For, Forsook, Forsaken
25. Forsake’s Hydroguard waterproof membrane keeps feet dry without overheating
26. Ready for daily commutes, urban adventures and worldly explorations, the women's Forsake Lucie Mid waterproof shoes deliver comfort and weather protection for everywhere you roam
27. Forsake definition: If you Forsake someone, you leave them when you should have stayed , or you stop helping Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
28. O God, save us from the threefold ruin of hell -- lust, wrath, and avarice! O soul, gird yourself for the spirit struggle of immortality! When the end of mortal life comes, hesitate not to Forsake this body for a more fit and beautiful form and to awake in the realms of the Supreme and Immortal, where there is no fear, sorrow, hunger, thirst, or death.
From, For, Forsake, Fit, Form, Fear
29. Deu 31:16 - And the LORD said unto Moses, Behold, thou shalt sleep with thy fathers; and this people will rise up, and go a whoring after the gods of the strangers of the land, whither they go to be among them, and will Forsake H5800 me, and break my covenant which I have made with them.
30. Forsake the Rake 19,194 play times
31. Yet we have a promise from God that He will never leave us or Forsake us
32. “I will never leave you nor Forsake you.”
33. Deuteronomy 4:31 View whole chapter See verse in context (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not Forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them
For, Forsake, Forget, Fathers
34. Deuteronomy 12:19 View whole chapter See verse in context Take heed to thyself that thou Forsake not the Levite as long as thou livest upon the earth.
35. ‘If you can Forsake your fundamental principles for any reason then you are not the kind of person who can take the country forward.’ ‘He definitely needs to cut back, but he doesn't have to Forsake his principles to do that.’
Forsake, Fundamental, For, Forward
36. If his children Forsake my law, and walk not in my judgments - Psalms 89:30
37. Cease from anger, and Forsake wrath
38. In anger, the color Forsakes the cheeks
39. In severe trials, let not fortitude Forsake you
40. Free shipping BOTH ways on Forsake, Shoes from our vast selection of styles
Free, Forsake, From
41. Forsake verb conjugation to all tenses, modes and persons
42. Search the definition and the translation in context for “ Forsake ”, with examples of use extracted from real-life communication
For, Forsake, From
43. Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee
44. Proverbs 6:20 View whole chapter See verse in context My son, keep thy father's commandment, and Forsake not the law of thy mother: Proverbs 9:6 View whole chapter See verse in context Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.
Father, Forsake, Foolish
45. Explore Forsake Quotes by authors including Barack Obama, T
46. AFFLICTIONS AND ADVERSITIES » ForsakeN BY FRIENDS IN: INSTANCES OF FORTUNE, CHANGES OF » Noting the vicissitudes, see illustrated in lives JERUSALEM » HISTORICAL NOTICES OF SORROW » God takes notice AFFLICTIONS AND ADVERSITIES » ForsakeN BY FRIENDS IN: INSTANCES OF (Job 2:9;19:13-19) APOSTLES » Forsake Jesus DEMETRIUS » A silversmith
Forsaken, Friends, Fortune, Forsake
47. We have to Forsake all, stop working for mammon, work for God
48. Read this in front of a mirror: "I have to Forsake all, stop working for mammon, work for God
Front, Forsake, For
49. At Forsake we design sneakerboots for a life of spontaneity, new experiences, and everyday adventures.
50. This is a reference page for Forsake verb forms in present, past and participle tenses
For, Forsake, Forms
51. Check past tense of Forsake here.
52. Forsake 515 followers on LinkedIn
53. At Forsake, we believe that your footwear should never limit your adventures, whether you’re on city streets or unmarked trails.
54. See 2 authoritative translations of Forsake in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
55. At Forsake, we believe that your footwear should never limit your adventures, whether you’re on city streets or unmarked trails.
56. This post will explore why God the Father would Forsake His Son, Jesus as He suffered on the Cross at Calvary.
57. Rats leave (or desert or Forsake) a sinking ship
58. Don't fear you Forsake, just afraid of losing you
59. She will never Forsake her vegetarian principles
60. Root Definition to leave, Forsake, loose NASB Translation abandon (3), abandoned (11), abandons (1), commits (1), deserted (1), failed (1), fails
Forsake, Failed, Fails