1. Formidable definition is - causing fear, dread, or apprehension
2. How to use Formidable in a sentence.
3. Formidable is a global digital design + development firm and open source software organization
4. Formidable definition, causing fear, apprehension, or dread: a Formidable opponent
5. Arousing fear, dread, or alarm: the Formidable prospect of major surgery
6. Inspiring awe, admiration, or wonder: "A woman of Formidable intelligence and tenacity, [she] prides herself on being independent-minded" (Nan Levinson)
7. Difficult to undertake, surmount, or defeat: a Formidable
8. 52 synonyms of Formidable from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 71 related words, definitions, and antonyms
9. Find another word for Formidable
Find, For, Formidable
10. Find 82 ways to say Formidable, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Find, Formidable, Free
11. Formidable Forms is the most advanced WordPress form solution in the market, so if you want to change your form HTML, you have access to it
Formidable, Forms, Form
12. Formidable Views allow you to use your form data without any PHP, but HTML skills are helpful
13. With Formidable Views, you get a low-code platform for creating applications.
14. Formidable Asset Management financial advisors may only conduct business with residents of the states and/or jurisdictions for which they are properly registered
Formidable, Financial, For
16. Formidable translate: great, great, fabulous, grand, marvellous, marvelous, terrific
17. Formidable definition, causing fear, apprehension, or dread: a Formidable opponent
18. Formidable definition: If you describe something or someone as Formidable , you mean that you feel slightly Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
19. Formidable - sinónimos de 'Formidable' en un diccionario de 200.000 sinónimos online
20. Stromae - Formidable (ceci n'est pas une leçon) // Stromae - Wonderful lessonLeçon n° 25Disponible en digital / Available digitally: http://smarturl.it/Form
21. 410.4k Followers, 0 Following, 469 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from @areFormidable
Followers, Following, From
22. Formidable Lyrics: Formidable, Formidable / Tu étais Formidable, j'étais fort minable / Nous étions Formidables / Formidable / Tu étais Formidable, j'étais fort minable / Nous étions
Formidable, Fort, Formidables
23. The result was a song that was absolutely “Formidable”
24. Formidable JOY fundraises and provides access to clean water in Malawi, Africa
25. Formidable: 1 adj extremely impressive in strength or excellence “a Formidable opponent” “the challenge was Formidable ” “had a Formidable array of compositions to his credit” “the Formidable army of brains at the Prime Minister's disposal” Synonyms: impressive making a strong or vivid impression adj inspiring fear “the Formidable prospect of
26. Synonyms for Formidable in Free Thesaurus
For, Formidable, Free
27. 71 synonyms for Formidable: difficult, taxing, challenging, overwhelming, staggering, daunting
28. ‘A Formidable array of armour and troops roared through in a never ending stream.’ ‘In Hassan, though, he came up against a Formidable opponent and a smart street fighter.’ ‘He assuredly bumped off a Formidable array of erstwhile friends and possible rivals.’
Formidable, Fighter, Friends
29. Formidable was an ironclad barbette ship built for the French Navy between her keel laying in late 1879 and her completion in early 1889
Formidable, For, French
30. HMS Formidable was an Illustrious-class aircraft carrier ordered for the Royal Navy before the Second World War
31. Formidable ' s aircraft played a key role in the Battle of Cape Matapan in early 1941, and
32. You can use Formidable manually as shown below or through the koa-better-body package which is using Formidable under the hood and support more features and different request bodies, check its documentation for more info.
Formidable, Features, For
33. A Formidable array of investors and established tech giants is piling into the nascent online education sector
34. Times, Sunday Times ( 2014 ) I reckon he was able to weather the storm thanks to the unwavering support of his Formidable mother .
35. ‘A Formidable array of armour and troops roared through in a never ending stream.’ ‘In Hassan, though, he came up against a Formidable opponent and a smart street fighter.’ ‘He assuredly bumped off a Formidable array of erstwhile friends and possible rivals.’
Formidable, Fighter, Friends
36. Formidable by Stromae was the second single off Racine Carrée
37. Here are the Formidable lyrics and translation, with a breakdown of the vocabulary in the song, and an analysis of the song and music video
38. What does Formidable mean? Difficult to undertake, surmount, or defeat
39. (adjective) A Formidable challenge; a Formidable opponent.
40. Formidable describes a foe you're slightly afraid of, but formative describes what formed you
Formidable, Foe, Formative, Formed
41. Perhaps a Formidable gym teacher told you to get the lead out during your formative years in grade school, and now you're a world-class athlete
42. (Or a bookworm, depending on how you react to Formidable foes.)
43. If you're a software designer, Microsoft is a Formidable opponent.
44. English The Formidable rises in food prices are going to fuel protectionism and restrictions unless we focus on developing food production throughout the world
Formidable, Food, Fuel, Focus
45. Formidable - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
46. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Formidable adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (tough, challenging) Formidable adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
47. • They face the Formidable task of working out a peace plan
48. Formidable task/challenge • A distillation of the riches of the existing law would be a most Formidable task
49. • As with care within the household, the provision of care from outside can be a Formidable task
50. • How to tantalize our lower-middle-class students was a Formidable task.
51. Formidable Geolocation uses Google Maps API to enhances Formidable Forms with geolocation and mapping features
Formidable, Forms, Features
52. With Formidable Geolocation, you can easily add unlimited Google maps, address fields, auto-locator buttons, Google address autocomplete, and more, to any of your Formidable forms.
Formidable, Fields, Forms
53. English words for Formidable include tremendous, wonderful, fantastic, terrific, marvelous, super, splendid, mighty, sensational and grand
For, Formidable, Fantastic
54. Find 82 ways to say Formidable, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Find, Formidable, Free
55. A Formidable game of 'Name That Influence' could be based on the music of the seductive rock duo Girls: The band's first single, 'Hellhole Ratrace,' would barely reach its opening words before screams of 'Elvis Costello!' and 'Wreckless Eric!' drown out the music
56. Je considère le septième programme-cadre comme une Formidable occasion.: I would describe the Seventh Framework Programme as a great opportunity.: Cette réponse serait Formidable dans un tribunal.: That sort of answer would be great in a courtroom.: C'est une occasion passionnante et Formidable.: It is an exciting, dynamic and wonderful opportunity.: En revanche, Julia est Formidable.
57. As climate fight shifts to oil, Biden faces a Formidable foe
Fight, Faces, Formidable, Foe
58. Firmidable works for law firms that demand to be Formidable in their fields
Firmidable, For, Firms, Formidable, Fields
59. The Joy Formidable is an indie rock band formed in 2007 in North Wales, United Kingdom, currently located in London, England
FORMIDABLE [ˈfôrmədəb(ə)l, fərˈmidəb(ə)l]