See also: Formalize Formalized Formulize Formalization Formalise Formalised Formalizing Formidable Form Formal Former Formulate Format Formality Formative Formally Formation Formerly Formatting Formed Formulary Formulation Formación
1. Formalize definition is - to give a certain or definite form to : shape
2. How to use Formalize in a sentence.
3. To make formal, especially for the sake of official or authorized acceptance: to Formalize an understanding by drawing up a legal contract
Formal, For, Formalize
4. 16 synonyms of Formalize from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 44 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Find another word for Formalize
Find, For, Formalize
6. Formalize: to make agree with a single established standard or model
7. Formalize a process/procedure/structure, etc
8. It is now widely acknowledged that with increasing size comes the need to Formalize operations if a firm wishes to remain effective
9. Formalize offers the materials PETG, PLA and TPU
10. (IPV) Likely To Formalize Their Merger on the 11th of March – the Lidar Manufacturer May Benefit From Moderation in …
11. For the sake of official or authorized acceptance: to Formalize an understanding by drawing up a legal contract
12. Formalize a process/procedure/structure, etc
13. It is now widely acknowledged that with increasing size comes the need to Formalize operations if a firm wishes to remain effective
14. Formalize it The voters spoke clearly on the issue of marijuana legaliza-tion, but machinations in Trenton will likely delay the estab-lishment of retail outposts for many months
15. ‘Hence, the third proposal: Take records seriously and implement certification systems to Formalize them, taking special notice of the promises you must make to succeed.’ ‘In a move further designed to encourage false testimony, the camp authorities formalised a system of ‘rewards’.’
Formalize, Further, False, Formalised
16. See authoritative translations of Formalize in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
17. Once established, the Army has the option to Formalize the organization into a permanent unit--dropping the provisional from the formal name
Formalize, From, Formal
18. New unit signals greater SDDC deployment role in Southwest Asia * Formalize the analysis framework to support valid and reliable employee data collection, and standardize the tracking and reporting process.
19. Definition of Formalize in the Definitions.net dictionary
20. What does Formalize mean? Information and translations of Formalize in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
21. Formalize is a node.js ActiveRecord ORM layer for FoundationDB.
Formalize, For, Foundationdb
22. Formalize definition: If you Formalize a plan , idea , arrangement , or system, you make it formal and Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
23. What does Formalize mean? To give a definite form or shape to
24. Taiwan Hails Republican Bill to Formalize U.S
25. Word family (noun) formality ≠ informality formalization (adjective) formal ≠ informal (verb) Formalize (adverb) formally ≠ informally From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English for‧mal‧ize (also …
Family, Formality, Formalization, Formal, Formalize, Formally, From, For
26. ‘Hence, the third proposal: Take records seriously and implement certification systems to Formalize them, taking special notice of the promises you must make to succeed.’ ‘In a move further designed to encourage false testimony, the camp authorities formalised a system of ‘rewards’.’
Formalize, Further, False, Formalised
27. Formalize (v.) 1590s, "give an appearance of being to," from formal + -ize.Meaning reduce to form" is from 1640s; sense of "render formal" is from 1855
Formalize, From, Formal, Form
28. Related: Formalized; formalizing.
29. Formalize - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
30. Inflections of 'Formalize' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Formalizes v 3rd person singular (US & UK) formalizing v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a …
Formalize, Formalizes, Formalizing, Form, For
31. Army Impressed With Results From FTUAS ‘Rodeo,’ Set To Formalize Requirements Soon
From, Ftuas, Formalize
32. If you Formalize a plan, idea, arrangement, or system, you make it formal and official
33. A recent treaty signed by the three nations Formalized an agreement to work together to stop the pirates.
34. Definition of Formalize written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
Formalize, For, From
35. Antonyms for Formalize include decline, deny, disallow, disapprove, negative, reject, veto, turn down, kill and ban
36. As I say, you wanted to Formalize me, to make me over into one of your own class, with your class-ideals, class-values, and class-prejudices
37. (Martin Eden, by Jack London) Faith based on a series of beliefs but not Formalized into a religion; also, a fixed coherent set of beliefs prevalent in a community or society
Faith, Formalized, Fixed
38. Formalize something to give something a fixed structure or form by introducing rules The college has a highly Formalized system of assessment
Formalize, Fixed, Form, Formalized
39. Formalize: 1 v make formal or official “We Formalized the appointment and gave him a title” Synonyms: formalise Types: ritualise , ritualize make or evolve into a ritual Type of: adjudge , declare , hold declare to be v declare or make legally valid Synonyms: formalise , validate Antonyms: annul , avoid , invalidate , nullify , quash , void
Formalize, Formal, Formalized, Formalise
40. Formalize and obtain final acceptance for the project: 8
Formalize, Final, For
41. To Formalize the virtual process we introduce service function unit: 9
42. The BNF is used to Formalize the network access control rules: 10
43. Design Rules to Formalize and communicate that architecture to your entire development organization: 11.
44. ”My mission and vision for setting up Goldrigde are to support and Formalize them to meet the standards of the International market
45. Democrats Formalize Jaime Harrison as national party chair
46. "After making significant contributions for a half-century to the state in three major cities, it makes sense for Texas Woman's University to Formalize its operations as a university system," said
47. We've got 1 rhyming word for Formalize » What rhymes with Formalize? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Formalize.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
48. Vsblty, grupo modelo & retailigent Formalize agreement to jointly create international digital in-store media network
49. Examples of Formalize in a sentence
50. In order to Formalize the document, each party had to sign it and get it notarized so that it would be authorized to use in court
51. 🔊 The leaders decided to Formalize the business meeting by using Roberts Rules of Order to present the business during
52. Canadian Football League and XFL ownership Formalize talks on growing the game Back to video “That’s the farthest thing from the truth, the money …
Football, Formalize, Farthest, From
53. AKADEMIYA2063 and the Rwanda Ministry of Agriculture and Animal Resources (MINAGRI) Formalize Collaboration by Signing Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) Format News and Press Release Sources
English Language Learners Definition of formalize. : to make (something) formal : to give proper or official form to (something) See the full definition for formalize in the English Language Learners Dictionary. Keep scrolling for more.
tr.v. for·mal·ized, for·mal·iz·ing, for·mal·iz·es. 1. To give a definite form or shape to. 2. a. To make formal. b. To give formal standing or endorsement to; make official or legitimate by the observance of proper procedure.
All semantics are formalized as big-step operational semantics. Again, we call on a necessity for regularities in design space to both formalize and make efficient notions of similaritybased recall. In this way, type theory can be formalized with a finite number of axioms.
In this way, type theory can be formalized with a finite number of axioms. For the theory to be formalized, this delicate balanced condition has to be more clearly spelled out. Early workshops were focused mostly on identifying what contexts and ontologies are, and how they can be formalized and exploited.