1. Forfends: to drive danger or attack away from
2. Forfends meaning Third-person singular simple present indicative form of forfend.
Forfends, Form, Forfend
3. Forfends 'Forfends' is a 8 letter word starting with F and ending with S Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Forfends We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Forfends will help you to finish your crossword today.
Forfends, For, Following, Finish
4. Forfends; forficate; forgathered; forgathering; forgathers; forge; forge a bond; forge a career; forge a coalition; forge a compromise; forge a connection; In the English-Arabic dictionary you will …
Forfends, Forficate, Forgathered, Forgathering, Forgathers, Forge
5. A list of words that start with Forfends (words with the prefix Forfends)
6. We search a large scrabble dictionary for scrabble words starting with Forfends - we take the letter or word you enter, and generate all words starting with Forfends
7. In addition there is a list of Words that end with Forfends, words that contain Forfends, and Synonyms of
8. Forfends in a sentence - Use "Forfends" in a sentence 1
9. 13 synonyms of Forfends from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 16 related words, definitions, and antonyms
10. A list of words that end with Forfends
11. We search a large Scrabble dictionary for words ending with the letter or word you enter, and generate all words ending with Forfends (words with the suffix Forfends)
12. Also try our list of Words that start with Forfends, and words that contain Forfends, and Synonyms of Forfends.
13. Forfends Total Number of words made out of Forfends = 147 Forfends is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 15 points.Forfends is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 16 points
14. Forfends is a 8 letter medium Word starting with F and ending with S
15. 7 letter Words made out of Forfends
16. ‘This Forfends what one may call the natural development of the natural man so overlaid with social man.’.
17. ‘This Forfends what one may call the natural development of the natural man so overlaid with social man.’ ‘Brenda forfended this possibility by isolating groups of sculptures inside a designated pathway: they stood aloof from touch save by imagination.’
Forfends, Forfended, From
18. Heaven Forfends I have to make a cake for a lesbian wedding
19. Unbeatableness diplospondylic Forfends abstr Pavlish finitism Fayetta neencephalon diformin
Forfends, Finitism, Fayetta
20. I originally started using a Mac to avoid crashes, reboots, and, heaven Forfends, a full reinstall
21. Each Sidesaddle is designed to provide clearance for long Forfends, such as the Benally Nova model, and come with all mounting hardware.
Forfend comes from for- (an old prefix meaning "so as to involve prohibition, exclusion, omission, failure, neglect, or refusal") and Middle English fenden (a shorter variant of defenden, meaning "to defend").
Forfend in a sentence
Forefend(verb) to hinder; to fend off; to avert; to prevent the approach of; to forbid or prohibit.