1. 28 synonyms and near synonyms of Foretokened from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
2. Find another word for Foretokened.
Find, For, Foretokened
3. And a star is said to have Foretokened the birth of the Roman Julius Csar. The World's Sixteen Crucified Saviors Kersey Graves The day passed heavily on, and the evening, like the darkness it Foretokened, drew its slow length along.
4. Definition of Foretokened in the Definitions.net dictionary
5. What does Foretokened mean? Information and translations of Foretokened in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
6. Synonyms for Foretokened include foreboded, signalled, signaled, announced, augured, foreshadowed, foretold, heralded, portended and presaged
For, Foretokened, Foreboded, Foreshadowed, Foretold
7. Foretokened 'Foretokened' is a 11 letter word starting with F and ending with D Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Foretokened
8. We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Foretokened will help you to finish your crossword today.
Following, For, Foretokened, Finish
9. Foretokened - find the meaning and all words formed with Foretokened, anagrams with Foretokened and much more
Foretokened, Find, Formed
10. The word Foretokened uses 11 letters: d, e, e, e, f, k, n, o, o, r, t
11. Foretokened is playable in: Words With Friends 20
12. Words created with Foretokened, words starting with Foretokened, words start Foretokened
13. Synonyms for Foretokened in Free Thesaurus
For, Foretokened, Free
14. Foretokened Total Number of words made out of Foretokened = 245 Foretokened is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 19 points.Foretokened is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 20 points
15. Foretokened is a 11 letter long Word starting with F and ending with D
16. 9 letter Words made out of Foretokened
17. Translation of Foretokened in Papiamento
18. Translate Foretokened in Papiamento online and download now our free translator to use any time at no charge.
19. The songs in the Miller's Daughter had a more spontaneous lyrical movement than any thing he had yet published, and Foretokened the lovely songs which interlude the divisions of the Princess, the famous Bugle Song, the no-less famous Cradle Song, and the rest
20. Trumpets were heard to sound and hundreds gathered at night to hear the angelic chorus.49 The hearers speculated that this Foretokened of a wonderful thing that God was about to accomplish
21. Translation of Foretokened in Czech
22. Translate Foretokened in Czech online and download now our free translator to use any time at no charge.
23. Transitive verb (Foretokened; foretokening) Date: 15th century to indicate or warn of in advance … New Collegiate Dictionary 1.
24. Returning hungry from one of these expeditions, however, Esau exhibited a characteristic that marked him for the inferior position which had been Foretokened at the time of his birth
From, For, Foretokened
25. The contrast between these leaders Foretokened a similar contrast in the 1960s between pacifistic leaders like Martin Luther King, Jr., and militant leaders like Malcolm X and Stokely Carmichael
26. This passage is one of those in which the holiness peculiar to the Gospel seems to be Foretokened in the morality of the prophetic canon
27. This passage is one of those in which the purity and holiness peculiar to the Gospel seem to be Foretokened in the morality of the prophetic canon
28. These were the judgments that fell on this great enemy of God, or, Foretokened the judgment that was to fall
Fell, Foretokened, Fall
29. For example, the re-discovery of the jewels in 'That Awful Mess' is as much instigated as Foretokened by a dream which is recalled by a carabinieri as he rides a moped (in pre-war Italy the police even catch buses to attend a crime scene!) on the way to interview a suspect.
30. Through the gifts of the Magi, peace for all peoples is Foretokened: let us therefore through almsgiving and generosity be strong advocates of justice, equality, and compassion
31. Foretokened - intimidated - jeopardized - pretypified 12 letter words foreshadowed - preindicated - presignified 14 letter words in a predicament - prognosticated 15 letter words between two fires - …
Foretokened, Foreshadowed, Fires
32. This election Foretokened the coming power of Illinois as a possible Whig state
33. Its interlocking establishments were viewed with special trepidation by Britishers across the ocean in America, who wildly imagined that the luxuriant self-dealing of London Foretokened an age of