1. Synonyms & Antonyms of Foreseeing (Entry 1 of 3) having or showing awareness of and preparation for the future some years ago the senator wrote a Foreseeing essay on the threat of global terrorism
Foreseeing, For, Future
2. Foreseeing refusal, it flaunted warlike preparations to crush the union under the iron heel
3. PRISON MEMOIRS OF AN ANARCHIST ALEXANDER BERKMAN Thy Foreseeing wisdom takes care to send infatuation upon these detestable men who are so dangerous to us. SUPERSTITION IN ALL AGES (1732) JEAN MESLIER
4. Foreseeing meaning Present participle of foresee.
5. Synonyms for Foreseeing include prescient, provident, farsighted, foresighted, forethoughtful, visionary, farseeing, forehanded, forward and proactive
For, Foreseeing, Farsighted, Foresighted, Forethoughtful, Farseeing, Forehanded, Forward
6. Foreseeing is a conjugated form of the verb foresee
Foreseeing, Form, Foresee
7. The R&R guidelines are of general application, while Foreseeing certain specific criteria for the financial sector. Tali orientamenti sono di applicazione generale, pur prevedendo determinati criteri specifici per il settore finanziario
Foreseeing, For, Financial, Finanziario
8. Matthew 18:17); thus Foreseeing and prescribing the penalty of excommunication.
9. Foreseeing 'Foreseeing' is a 10 letter word starting with F and ending with G Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Foreseeing We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Foreseeing will help you to finish your crossword today
Foreseeing, For, Following, Finish
10. During a conference call with analysts last week, Francisco Garza, chief executive of Arca Continental, Mexico's second-largest Coca-Cola bottler, said the tax could cause a "move to more fructose" and that doing away with expensive sugar is an "important part of the savings that we are Foreseeing now"
Francisco, Fructose, Foreseeing
11. Synonyms & Antonyms of Foreseeing (Entry 1 of 3) having or showing awareness of and preparation for the future some years ago the senator wrote a Foreseeing essay on the threat of global terrorism 3
Foreseeing, For, Future
12. Foresee [ fawr- see ] See synonyms for: foresee / foresaw / Foreseeing / foreseen on T verb (used with object), fore·saw, fore·seen, fore·see·ing.
Foresee, Fawr, For, Foresaw, Foreseeing, Foreseen, Fore
13. Definition of Foreseeing in the Definitions.net dictionary
14. What does Foreseeing mean? Information and translations of Foreseeing in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
15. Jan 3rd Foreseeing The Future by Brad Steiger In her book, Hidden Channels of the Mind , Louisa E
16. Foreseeing (2 Occurrences) Acts 2:31 he Foreseeingthis spoke about the resurrection of the Christ, that neither was his soul left in Hades, nor did his flesh see decay.
Foreseeing, Foreseeingthis, Flesh
17. Foreseeing (plural Foreseeings) The act by which something is foreseen; a prophetic vision.
Foreseeing, Foreseeings, Foreseen
18. What sets the two cases apart is that only the former involves creating embryos with the intent of destroying them; in the other cases, we at most create embryos Foreseeing the possibility that they will not be needed for reproductive purposes and will instead be discarded or destroyed.
Former, Foreseeing, For
19. Foreseeing requires getting beyond our natural compulsions that often mislead us
20. Another way to say Foreseeing? Synonyms for Foreseeing (other words and phrases for Foreseeing).
21. Foreseeing the Future was a very informative biography about the lady and how astrology was viewed back in "the days." The story covers her life and how she did her own thing back when that was unheard of
22. Foreseeing but not intending death—a—is logically a different action from Foreseeing and intending death as in b
23. ‘And, all modesty aside, I'm good at Foreseeing problems before they occur.’ ‘Of course, by the early 1990s, you didn't need to be a prophet to foresee the fate of the Left.’ ‘All this makes it impossible to foresee the likely development of Europe.’
Foreseeing, Foresee, Fate
24. Foreseeing the Future not only chronicles Adams’ life and forecasts, but also illuminates the history of astrology and the occult in the 19th and early 20th centuries
Foreseeing, Future, Forecasts
25. 8 And () the Scripture, Foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel to Abraham beforehand, saying, “In you all the nations shall be blessed.” Read full chapter
Foreseeing, Faith, Full
26. Shop for Foreseeing art from the world's greatest living artists
For, Foreseeing, From
27. All Foreseeing artwork ships within 48 hours and includes a 30-day money-back guarantee
28. Choose your favorite Foreseeing designs and purchase them as wall art, home decor, phone cases, tote bags, and more!
29. As of September 2012, Foreseeing Solutions is merged with Bibliopolis
30. Intending, Foreseeing, and the State 95 Perhaps, for instance, many of the actions that may be ruled morally im- permissible when performed by individuals because they involve intending harm will be ruled morally impermissible in the case of state action because allowing the state to act in those ways will require granting officials powers they
31. Foreseeing is a healthy predisposition
32. Antonyms for Foreseeing include half-baked, half-cocked, improvident, myopic, shortsighted, careless, imprudent, reckless, wasteful and thoughtless
33. The Foreseeing My Death trope as used in popular culture
34. Maine Commission Already Foreseeing Statewide Drought Conditions for 2021
35. We've got 13 rhyming words for Foreseeing » What rhymes with Foreseeing? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Foreseeing.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
36. What is the opposite of Foreseeing? 23 antonyms for Foreseeing (opposite of Foreseeing).
37. Foreseeing the Impact of Transformational Technologies on Land Use and Transportation Examples of transformational technologies—many are discussed in technical and popular media—include wireless telecommunications, shared vehicles, connected vehicles, fully autonomous vehicles, alternative-fuel vehicles, smart cities and communities, big
Foreseeing, Fully, Fuel
38. The TRB National Cooperative Highway Research Program's NCHRP Research Report 924: Foreseeing the Impact of Transformational Technologies on Land Use and Transportation reviews the characteristics of new transportation-related technologies and their applications in the transportation sector and explores a wide variety of potential impacts on
39. Foreseeing 1 Description 2 Known Users 2.1 Loveme 3 List of Appearances 4 Trivia 5 Navigation This is a passive skill that allows its user to look into the future
40. This skill is limited to only Foreseeing 3 days into the future
41. Foreseeing this, David spoke of the resurrection of the Messiah, saying, ‘He was not abandoned to Hades, nor did his flesh experience corruption.’
42. Foreseeing Primate, Commerce, California
verb (used with object), fore·saw, fore·seen, fore·see·ing. to have prescience of; to know in advance; foreknow. to see beforehand.
Definition of foresee. transitive verb. : to see (something, such as a development) beforehand He could not have foreseen the consequences of his actions. She foresaw the company's potential and invested early on.
having or showing awareness of and preparation for the future. some years ago the senator wrote a foreseeing essay on the threat of global terrorism. Synonyms for foreseeing. farseeing, farsighted, forehanded, foresighted, forethoughtful, forward,
We foresee no serious obstacle against establishing such results; the reason is merely that we do not need them. In fact, one can foresee heuristically that this method will also smear interior layers. There is no uncertainty in the model, and agents perfectly foresee the future.