1. Examples of foreordain in a Sentence we are such good friends, it's almost like we were Foreordained to meet Recent Examples on the Web Pelosi is more than happy for additional evidence to be …
Foreordain, Friends, Foreordained, For
2. Foreordained definition is - destined or ordained in advance
3. How to use Foreordained in a sentence.
4. Foreordained synonyms, Foreordained pronunciation, Foreordained translation, English dictionary definition of Foreordained
5. See synonyms for: foreordain / Foreordained on Thesaurus.com verb (used with object) to ordain or appoint beforehand.
For, Foreordain, Foreordained
6. God has Foreordained that believers will be adopted into His family as children of God (John 1:12) and that He will take the responsibility of transforming us into the likeness of Jesus (Romans 8:29–30)
7. God has Foreordained that all those born again by grace through faith will spend eternity in heaven with Him (John 3:3; 17:3; Ephesians 2:8
8. The Crossword Solver found 30 answers to the Foreordained crossword clue
9. Foreordained NYT Crossword Clue Answers are listed below and every time we find a new solution for this clue we add it on the answers list
Foreordained, Find, For
10. Ads This crossword clue might have a different … Foreordained Crossword Clue Read More »
11. 'Foreordained' is a 12 letter word starting with F and ending with D Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Foreordained We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Foreordained will help you to finish your crossword today
Foreordained, For, Following, Finish
12. Foreordained has all of the right elements to be a big hit
13. It is Foreordained that "of such is the kingdom of heaven," because it cannot consist of any other kind
14. LIFE AND LABORS OF ELDER JOHN KLINE, THE MARTYR MISSIONARY JOHN KLINE In their case, as in dealing with human beings, he felt it wise to bear in mind the limit and to respect the Foreordained. THE TEACHER GEORGE HERBERT PALMER
15. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Foreordained yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
16. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.) Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Foreordained” Contribute to Crossword Clues
Find, For, Foreordained
17. Ecclesiastes 6:10 - Whatever has happened was Foreordained, and what happens to a person was also foreknown
18. What does Foreordained mean? Simple past tense and past participle of foreordain
19. See 'Foreordained' instances in the King James Version (KJV).
20. Resurrected, the Word had returned—the fully realized Lamb of God who was Foreordained to be slain from before from the foundation of the world! God recorded the facts of the events to show us the deep significance of the Word becoming flesh
Fully, Foreordained, From, Foundation, Facts, Flesh
21. We found 1 possible solution for the Foreordained crossword clue: POSSIBLE ANSWER: FATED On this page you will find the solution to Foreordained crossword clue
Found, For, Foreordained, Fated, Find
22. ‘But there are works which God Foreordained that we should walk in them.’ ‘Christ as the only mediator of the new covenant is the everlasting Son of God and was Foreordained by the Father for his three-fold office.’ ‘They were not coeternal with him, yet they were foreknown, foreseen, and Foreordained by him.’
Foreordained, Father, For, Fold, Foreknown, Foreseen
23. Foreordained (8 Occurrences) Acts 3:20 and he may send Jesus Christ, who was Foreordained for you, (DBY) Acts 4:28 to do whatever your hand and your council Foreordained to …
24. Foreordination, an important doctrine of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church), teaches that during the pre-mortal existence, God selected ("Foreordained") particular people to fulfill certain missions ("callings") during their mortal lives.
Foreordination, Foreordained, Fulfill
25. 3: 25; and note the marginal rendering -- "Foreordained" -- making the passage read: "Whom God hath Foreordained to be a propitiation."Jesus the Christ A Study of the Messiah and His Mission According to Holy Scriptures Both Ancient and Modern
26. In LDS interpretation, "Foreordained" does not mean predetermined (see Predestination)
27. Foreordained: 1 adj established or prearranged unalterably “his place in history was Foreordained ” Synonyms: predestinate , predestined certain , sure certain to occur; destined or inevitable
28. Foreordained definition: inevitable ; predestined or established beforehand Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
29. The word translated "Foreordained" in verse 20 is word #4267 in Strong's Exhaustive Concordance Greek Dictionary-- and also in Thayer's Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament
30. Foreordained before the foundation of the world, 1 Pet
31. 20 Who verily was Foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you, King James Version (KJV) Public Domain
Foreordained, Foundation, For
32. "Foreordained Failure thoroughly treats the constitutional issue of the basic principles underlying the right of freedom of religion; it is politically significant at this time because of the growing power of the religious right in our society.It is a provocative essay, and its points deserve wide discussion.
Foreordained, Failure, Freedom
33. Definition of Foreordained in the Definitions.net dictionary
34. What does Foreordained mean? Information and translations of Foreordained in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
35. God's decrees are the wise, free, and holy acts of the counsel of his will, whereby, from all eternity, he hath, for his own glory, unchangeably Foreordained whatsoever comes to pass in time,1 especially concerning angels and men.
Free, From, For, Foreordained
36. Foreordained synonyms, Foreordained pronunciation, Foreordained translation, English dictionary definition of Foreordained
37. Those Foreordained had exhibited exceeding faith and good works (see Alma 13:3-7) in the pre-mortal existence, sometimes called our “first estate.” Foreordination does not override the agency of man—we are free to choose good or evil
Foreordained, Faith, First, Foreordination, Free
38. Foreordained (8 Occurrences) Acts 3:20 and he may send Jesus Christ, who was Foreordained for you, (DBY)
39. Acts 4:28 to do whatever your hand and your council Foreordained to happen
40. (WEB ASV) Romans 8:29 For whom he foreknew, he also Foreordained 'to be' conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren: (ASV)
For, Foreknew, Foreordained, Firstborn
41. Romans 8:30 and whom he Foreordained…
42. 308: *:God has made the decision before all time, so some are Foreordained to be saved through grace – a predestined group of the elect.
43. 1Pe 1:20 Who verily was Foreordained before the foundation of the world
44. Synonyms for Foreordained in Free Thesaurus
For, Foreordained, Free
45. 2 synonyms for Foreordained: predestinate, predestined
46. What are synonyms for Foreordained?
47. Joseph Smith was Foreordained 8 by God to restore His work from all previous dispensations
48. Dictionary entry overview: What does Foreordained mean? • Foreordained (adjective) The adjective Foreordained has 1 sense:
49. Established or prearranged unalterably Familiarity information: Foreordained used as an adjective is very rare.
50. Jason has been Foreordained by the Sacred Dragon to be the next king of Nezmyth
51. Trump's acquittal is not Foreordained
52. If our immigrants are not to remain set apart from society, we must promote language learning, or else the new citizen is on a Foreordained path to low-paid work
53. Foreordained: prédestiné, irrévocable: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
Foreordain definition, to ordain or appoint beforehand. See more.
It is usually a translation of a Greek word meaning “to know beforehand.” Foreordained is used in that sense in verses such as Romans 8:29–30 and 1 Peter 1:20. However, the Greek word is more commonly translated “foreknew.”
Examples of foreordain in a Sentence. The outcome was not foreordained, for either Bork or Mr. Biden. — Alexander Burns, New York Times, "Biden Wants to Work With ‘the Other Side.’ This Supreme Court Battle Explains Why.," 7 Sep. 2019 The 41st president, who couldn’t always get his sentences straight, wasn’t foreordained for history’s hall of fame.
Jesus Christ was foreordained to carry out the Atonement, becoming “the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world” ( Revelation 13:8; see also 1 Peter 1:19–21 ). The scriptures tell of others who were foreordained.