See also: Foregoing Notwithstanding On Forego Foreboding Foremost Foresight Foresee Foregone Foreign Foreshadowing Forensic Forecastle Forest Forefront Forever Forerunner Foreground Foreclosure Forecasting To Science Define Forex
1. Definition of Foregoing : listed, mentioned, or occurring before the Foregoing statement can be proven Let me elaborate on the Foregoing paragraph
2. Synonyms & Antonyms Choose the Right Synonym More Example Sentences Learn More about Foregoing Synonyms & Antonyms for Foregoing
3. Foregoing adjective preceding, former, above, previous, prior, antecedent, anterior, just mentioned, previously stated The Foregoing discussion has highlighted the difficulties
4. Adjective previously stated, written, or occurring; preceding: The Foregoing paragraph presents the problem.
5. Synonyms & Antonyms of Foregoing (Entry 2 of 2) to go or come before in time if the sparse crowds are any indication of the public's interest in the presidential candidate, then his reputation obviously foregoes …
6. DELANY All the Foregoing statements in relation to the person of the Father, are equally applicable to the person of the Son
7. Foregoing 'Foregoing' is a 9 letter word starting with F and ending with G Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Foregoing We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Foregoing will help you to finish your crossword today
Foregoing, For, Following, Finish
8. Minecraft Foregoing is a modpack in Minecraft 12.2 which does not include most of the "mainstream" mods
9. Examples of Foregoing in a sentence Foregoing his right to speak to an attorney, the suspect agreed to speak with detectives
10. 🔊 The clerk explained that by opening the package, the purchaser would be Foregoing the right to return the product
11. 🔊 Foregoing his right to a …
12. The definition of Foregoing is already written or stated
13. An example of something Foregoing is a sentence in a contract or an essay that was already written five lines earlier.
14. / ˈfɔːr.ɡoʊ.ɪŋ / involving what has just been mentioned or described: The Foregoing account was written 50 years after the incident
15. Remember, the Foregoing description of the plan is just a summary.
16. The sense to precede is usually found in the form of the participles foregone (especially in the phrase "a foregone conclusion ") and Foregoing (usually used either attributively, as in "the Foregoing discussion", or substantively, as in "subject to the Foregoing").
Found, Form, Foregone, Foregoing
17. Another way to say Foregoing? Synonyms for Foregoing (other words and phrases for Foregoing).
18. Forgoing [Foregoing] consent In addition to the Foregoing, Sales Representative shall assist Company and shall perform any and all services required - legal in consideration of the Foregoing premise and for other good - legal in proof of agreement with the Foregoing
Forgoing, Foregoing, For
19. Foregoing (not comparable) Occurring before or in front of something else, in time, place, rank or sequence
20. We may conclude, from the Foregoing reasonings, that, as certain unity is requisite in all productions, it cannot be wanting in history more than in any other
21. “Foregoing” could be Present Participle forego (sth.) verb (forewent or forwent, foregone or forgone) (also: forgo) renunciar (a algo) v My brother forewent the trip to save money.
Foregoing, Forego, Forewent, Forwent, Foregone, Forgone, Forgo
22. Foregoing adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (preceding) precedente agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata" - "Con un cacciavite piccolo" - "Questioni controverse" che precede : the Foregoing n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality
Foregoing, For, Fidata
23. Crossword Clue The crossword clue Foregoing with 5 letters was last seen on the March 11, 2021.We think the likely answer to this clue is PRIOR.Below are all possible answers to this clue ordered by its rank
24. Foregoing: 1 adj especially of writing or speech; going before Synonyms: preceding existing or coming before
25. Definition of Foregoing in the Definitions.net dictionary
26. What does Foregoing mean? Information and translations of Foregoing in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
27. ‘The Foregoing analyses adopt a comparative notion of reasonableness as a basic or primitive notion.’ ‘The Foregoing analysis of the historical and physical set-up of Kenya provides the background to the key challenges facing the country as it attempts to incorporate IT into its public school system.’
28. Antonyms for Foregoing include following, after, ensuing, later, posterior, subsequent, succeeding, future, current and present
For, Foregoing, Following, Future
29. Foregoing (adjective) Occurring before or in front of something else, in time, place, rank or sequence
30. Foregoing (verb) present participle of forego
31. Synonyms for Foregoing in Free Thesaurus
For, Foregoing, Free
32. 22 synonyms for Foregoing: preceding, former, above, previous, prior, antecedent, anterior, just
For, Foregoing, Former
33. Definition of 'Foregoing' (fɔːʳgoʊɪŋ, fɔːʳgoʊ-)
34. Foregoing: Said, written, or encountered just before; previous
35. But in the real world, instances don't yield general truths with anything like the haste of a typical Myers paragraph (of which the Foregoing is a parody).
36. Find 12 ways to say Foregoing, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Find, Foregoing, Free
37. What is the opposite of Foregoing? Antonyms for Foregoing (opposite of Foregoing).
38. Definition and synonyms of Foregoing from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
39. This is the British English definition of Foregoing.View American English definition of Foregoing.
40. The Foregoing is a description of the proposed plan
41. See Foregoing in the Oxford Advanced American Dictionary See Foregoing in the Oxford Learner's Dictionary of Academic English
42. The Foregoing may strain the bounds of credulity or, at least, seem far-fetched, but respectively, they should not and are not
Foregoing, Far, Fetched
43. Maclean, Alistair SAN ANDREAS ( 1992 ) They variously identified the firm as P J Home Appliance , B & J Household Appliance, and variations on the Foregoing.
44. The Foregoing discussion illustrates how difficult it can be to integrate into this society
45. The Foregoing [=preceding, above] examples illustrate my point
46. The Foregoing formal: the things that have just been mentioned
47. It should be clear from the Foregoing that a new system is needed.
48. The poorest land, which bears no rent, must produce 26 bushels, for, in accordance with our Foregoing assumption, the requisite price of these is 130 shillings and 26x5=130.: La tierra más pobre, que no da renta, debe producir 26 bushels, pues, de acuerdo a nuestra suposición anterior, el precio necesario de estos es 130 shillings, y 26 por 5 es igual a 130.
49. So far I have written each of the Foregoing events as it occurred
50. Spiker, after the receipt of such a confidence, naturally desired to favour his friend with a confidence of his own; therefore the Foregoing dialogue was succeeded by another, in which it was Mr
Favour, Friend, Foregoing
51. The Foregoing is a description of the proposed plan
52. See Foregoing in the Oxford Advanced American Dictionary See Foregoing in the Oxford Learner's Dictionary of Academic English
53. The phrase the Foregoing occurs frequently in contracts
54. I haven’t found a court opinion in which the meaning of the Foregoing was at issue, but I don’t feel the need to wait for such an opinion to come along: because it could be unclear what the Foregoing refers to, I recommend you not use the Foregoing.
Found, Foregoing, Feel, For
55. The Foregoing paragraphs on presentative instruction may seem strange to the American teacher.: Another saw-fly closely related to the Foregoing species is the willow saw-fly.: The Foregoing examples will show with considerable fulness the wide dispersion of the quinary scale.: The Foregoing cases, while distinctly abnormal mentally, owe their recidivism to a qualitative rather than a
Foregoing, Fly, Fulness
56. ‘The Foregoing analyses adopt a comparative notion of reasonableness as a basic or primitive notion.’ ‘The Foregoing analysis of the historical and physical set-up of Kenya provides the background to the key challenges facing the country as it attempts to incorporate IT into its public school system.’
57. Highly touted Duke freshman Jalen Johnson is Foregoing the rest of the Blue Devils' season and declaring for the NBA draft
Freshman, Foregoing, For
58. Meaning and definitions of Foregoing, translation of Foregoing in Hindi language with similar and opposite words
59. Spoken pronunciation of Foregoing in English and in Hindi
60. Tags for the entry "Foregoing" What Foregoing means in Hindi, Foregoing meaning in Hindi, Foregoing definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Foregoing in Hindi.
61. The Foregoing paragraphs shall be applied in observance of the mandatory legal provisions in force in the country of the federation concerned
Foregoing, Force, Federation
62. Foregoing From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Foregoing fore‧go‧ing / fɔːˈɡəʊɪŋ $ fɔːrˈɡoʊ- / adjective , noun formal → the Foregoing (something) Quizzes
Foregoing, From, Fore, Formal
63. Search Foregoing and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
64. You can complete the definition of Foregoing given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
65. Aspiring Immigrants, Foregoing Caravan Tactic, Are Massing in Northern Mexico on Biden Promises By Todd Bensman on February 19, 2021 AUSTIN, Texas — The next caravan predicted last week may not materialize amid a fresh promise by Mexico — after a furtive diplomatic pressure campaign by the Biden administration — that its troops would not
Foregoing, February, Fresh, Furtive