See also: Forebearer Forebears Forbearer Forbearance Forbearing Forebearance Forego Foregoing Foreboding Forecastle Foresight Foremost Foreign Foreshadowing Foresee Foregone Forensic Forest Foreclosure Forever Forefront To Define Forex Here
1. 7 synonyms of Forebearer from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 12 related words, definitions, and antonyms
2. Find another word for Forebearer
Find, For, Forebearer
3. Forebearer: a person who is several generations earlier in an individual's line of descent
4. The definition of a Forebearer is an ancestor or a person from whom you descended
5. An example of a Forebearer is your great grandfather.
6. Find 19 ways to say Forebearer, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Find, Forebearer, Free
7. As nouns the difference between forebear and Forebearer is that forebear is an ancestor while Forebearer is uncommon variant of forebear
8. Definition of Forebearer in the Definitions.net dictionary
9. What does Forebearer mean? Information and translations of Forebearer in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
10. Forebearer is a Rare Harvesting Tool in Battle Royale that can be purchased in the Item Shop.
11. Synonyms for Forebearer include ancestor, forebear, forefather, progenitor, primogenitor, father, antecedent, grandfather, forbear and precursor
For, Forebearer, Forebear, Forefather, Father, Forbear
12. Antonyms for Forebearer include descendant, descendent, heir, issue, offspring, child, successor, progeny, scion and posterity
13. Forebearer pickaxe is a Rare Fortnite Pickaxe from the Norse set
Forebearer, Fortnite, From
14. Pickaxe Forebearer can be purchased from Fortnite Item Shop for 800 V-Bucks when listed.
Forebearer, From, Fortnite, For
15. The Forebearer is a cool-looking Nordic battle axe with a wonderful runic pattern on the steel edge
16. Here is some gameplay of the new Magnus outfit in Fortnite Battle Royale! There is a new harvesting tool called Forebearer which I included a sound and visua
17. English term or phrase: forerunner, Forebearer, precursor or? Hi! I need to use a word with a similar meaning to the above mentioned in the context of knitting technique
18. What does Forebearers mean? Plural form of Forebearer
Forebearers, Form, Forebearer
19. Find 19 ways to say Forebearer, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Find, Forebearer, Free
20. Forebearer translation in English - French Reverso dictionary, see also 'forebear',forbear',forearm',foresee', examples, definition, conjugation
Forebearer, French, Forebear, Forbear, Forearm, Foresee
21. Forebearer is a Rare Harvesting Tool in Fortnite
22. High quality Forebearer gifts and merchandise
23. Forebearer (plural Forebearers) (rare) A forebear.
Forebearer, Forebearers, Forebear
24. Joe Biden's Forebearer Edward Blewitt
25. Plural of Forebearer Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Forebearer, From, Free
26. Forebearer Memorial Truth Tugging Grappling About Contact CV Studies for Sale Following (0) Courtney Odell is from Seattle, Washington
Forebearer, For, Following, From
27. In his inaugural address, the new President just used the word Forebearers.While certainly more inclusive than forefathers, he could have used the more elegant noun forebears, as in My forebears were Italian.The word does however open the door to some Four bears walk into a gay bar jokes.
Forebearers, Forefathers, Forebears, Four
28. About This Game Forebearers - Hearth & Home is a city-building survival strategy game
29. How to Get the Fortnite Forebearer Pickaxe? You can buy this Pickaxe in the Fortnite Item Shop
fore·bearer. noun. The definition of a forebearer is an ancestor or a person from whom you descended. An example of a forebearer is your great grandfather. YourDictionary definition and usage example.
a person who is several generations earlier in an individual's line of descent. villagers who still practice many of the customs of their forebearers. Synonyms for forebearer. ancestor, father, forebear. (also forbear), forefather, grandfather,
These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word 'forebearer.' Views expressed in the examples do not represent the opinion of Merriam-Webster or its editors.
Perhaps from the false presumption that "forebear" was supposed to be fore- + bear ("to give birth to"). (rare) A forebear.