1. Forbiddingly - in an unpleasant or menacing manner; "it was Forbiddingly dark in the corridor" Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection
2. Forbiddingly I n the context of the present investigation, this approach was considered Forbiddingly time-consuming and was not pursued
3. From the Cambridge English Corpus So why then should the demand for expensive ceremonies in this shrunken market be so pronounced - so much as to sustain initiation fees at Forbiddingly …
From, For, Fees, Forbiddingly
4. Flailing youth befuddled and intimidated by a Forbiddingly complex world is a theme that seeps into the bloodstream of this year’s Tribeca Film Festival, which begins its 13th edition on Wednesday in Lower Manhattan theaters
Flailing, Forbiddingly, Film, Festival
5. New York Times Apr 15, 2014 Certainly, the script is as Forbiddingly …
6. Synonyms for Forbiddingly include ominously, grimly, menacingly, threateningly, balefully, darkly, sinisterly, direfully, direly and frighteningly
For, Forbiddingly, Frighteningly
7. Definition of Forbiddingly in the Definitions.net dictionary
8. What does Forbiddingly mean? Information and translations of Forbiddingly in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
9. Forbiddingly 'Forbiddingly' is a 12 letter word starting with F and ending with Y Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Forbiddingly We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Forbiddingly will help you to finish your crossword today.
Forbiddingly, For, Following, Finish
10. Definition of Forbiddingly adverb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
11. Germany is among the coldest wine producing nations and Delhi is Forbiddingly hot for much of the year, yet we were treated to a tango on the palate
12. A Taste of Germany make it impracticable and Forbiddingly costly to administer individual status determination." (161)
13. We found one answer for the crossword clue Forbiddingly
Found, For, Forbiddingly
14. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Forbiddingly yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
15. ‘The main conclusions extend over barely 6 pages of her 37 page essay, but to deal with them here would, I fear, make what I feel is already a Forbiddingly long post impossible.’ ‘But if the text at times becomes rebarbatively labyrinthine, the main lines of the argument, while Forbiddingly …
Fear, Feel, Forbiddingly
16. What does Forbiddingly mean? In a forbidding manner
17. Forbiddingly (comparative more Forbiddingly, superlative most Forbiddingly)
18. It was Forbiddingly dark in the corridor
19. The days were bright with snow, the nights Forbiddingly dark
20. To travelers arriving from the north, the island seems Forbiddingly antipodal and cold
21. Forbiddingly: In a forbidding manner; repellently
22. Saturday night, the kitchen may send out a clunker such as Forbiddingly dry lamb vindaloo, or a coconut-sauced Goan prawn and crab curry that sounded so fetching and tasted so cloying and bland.
23. The path to paradise is Forbiddingly steep and narrow, and so is the access ramp to the Migros Paradies branch
24. Forbiddingly synonyms, Forbiddingly pronunciation, Forbiddingly translation, English dictionary definition of Forbiddingly
25. Forbiddingly - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Forbiddingly and much more
26. The word Forbiddingly uses 12 letters: b, d, d, f, g, i, i, l, n, o, r, y
27. Forbiddingly is playable in: Words With Friends 26
28. See thesaurus at unfriendly — Forbiddingly adverb Examples from the Corpus forbidding • The wood-panelled den looked dark and forbidding
Forbiddingly, From, Forbidding
29. Forbiddingly: afschrikwekkend, afstotend, onaanlokkelijk: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
30. How this page explains Forbiddingly ? It helps you understand the word Forbiddingly with comprehensive detail, no other web page in our knowledge can explain Forbiddingly better than this page.
31. German Translation of “Forbiddingly” The official Collins English-German Dictionary online
32. The UK's "Forbiddingly high" infection rate may keep the country in lockdown for longer than planned, Boris Johnson has suggested, as he faced calls from his …
Forbiddingly, For, Faced, From
33. Prominently sited on a corner lot in the “Tree Section” area of the casually affluent and Forbiddingly expensive beach community, the classically clapboard-clad home sits amid sculpted
34. BORIS Johnson tonight dashed parents’ hopes of opening schools earlier than March 8 as he warned the level of infection is still “Forbiddingly high”
35. We found 16 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Forbiddingly: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Forbiddingly" is defined
Found, Forbiddingly, First
36. General (15 matching dictionaries) Forbiddingly: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info]
37. However, there are still major challenges for its wider applications in a variety of cancer types including lack of effectiveness due to the highly complex tumor microenvironment, and the Forbiddingly high cost due to the personalized manufacturing procedures.
38. Forbiddingly anonymous Cockroach
39. 'Forbiddingly high' infection rate may prolong lockdown, warns PM The Telegraph - By Catherine Neilan and Tony Diver
40. The UK's "Forbiddingly high" infection rate may keep the country in lockdown for longer than planned, Boris Johnson has suggested, as he faced calls from his …
Forbiddingly, For, Faced, From
41. Boris Johnson has said the coronavirus infection rate remains “pretty Forbiddingly high” to ease lockdown restrictions
42. The Prime Minister told the Downing Street press conference: “It’s fair to say the rate of infection is still pretty Forbiddingly high but at …
43. The narrative is Forbiddingly elaborate on purpose
44. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson called rates of transmission 'Forbiddingly high.' /Leon Neal/Pool/AFP The variant of COVID-19 first discovered in the UK is up to 30 percent more deadly than the original strain, the government's chief scientific advisor Patrick Vallance revealed on Friday.
Forbiddingly, First, Friday
foreboding – a prediction; a portent of future misfortune; presentiment: She had a foreboding that there would be an accident. 1. Tending or threatening to impede progress: forbidding rapids. 2. Unpleasant; disagreeable: a forbidding scowl. 3. Having a menacing aspect: forbidding thunderclouds.
Synonyms for forbidding. Synonyms. alarming, dire, direful, dread, dreadful, fearful, fearsome, formidable, frightening, frightful, ghastly, hair-raising, horrendous, horrible, horrifying, intimidating, redoubtable, scary, shocking, spine-chilling, terrible, terrifying.
verb (used with object), for·bade or for·bad or for·bid, for·bid·den or for·bid, for·bid·ding. to command (a person) not to do something, have something, etc., or not to enter some place: to forbid him entry to the house.