1. Fluorescent definition is - having or relating to fluorescence
2. How to use Fluorescent in a sentence.
3. Fluorescent definition, possessing the property of fluorescence; exhibiting fluorescence
4. GE 40-Watt 48-in Medium Bi-pin (T12) 4100 K Cool White Fluorescent Light Bulb (2-Pack)
5. GE’s 40-Watt T12 Garage and Basement Cool White Fluorescent bulbs provide cool, neutral white light
6. Fluorescent synonyms, Fluorescent pronunciation, Fluorescent translation, English dictionary definition of Fluorescent
7. Exhibiting or produced by fluorescence: Fluorescent corals; Fluorescent light
8. Compact Fluorescent Light Bulb T2 Spiral CFL, 5000k Daylight, 13W (60 Watt Equivalent), 900 Lumens, E26 Medium Base, 120V, UL Listed (Pack of 8) 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,786 $24.99 $ 24
9. Fluorescent tube lighting comes in a range of sizes
10. When you are trying to replace Fluorescent lighting, whether, with LEDs or another tube, you will need to understand the difference between tube light sizes.
11. Determining the tube size of the Fluorescent light will help you decide which tube lighting is a suitable replacement.
12. Fluorescent tubes – by far the most common form of Fluorescent lighting but rarely found in residential buildings -- are much more energy efficient than incandescent lamps and are ideally suited to illumination of large indoor areas of commercial or industrial buildings.
Fluorescent, Far, Form, Found
13. A Fluorescent lightbulb is coated on the inside with a powder and contains a gas; electricity causes the gas to emit ultraviolet radiation, which then stimulates the tube coating to emit light
14. The most popular tubes, T8 Fluorescent lights, have a dimeter of 1 inch
15. T12 Fluorescents have a diameter of 1.5 inches, while T5 Fluorescent tubes are 0.625 inches in diameter
16. Wattages are denoted with the letter "F", for Fluorescent, followed by the watts
For, Fluorescent, Followed
17. For instance, a T8 Fluorescent bulb marked F32T8 uses 32 Watts
18. If one Fluorescent bulb fails, all the others in the system stay lit
19. Use this GE ProLine 296HOMV-N ballast in high output T12 (1-1/2-inch diameter) 2 or 1 bulb fixtures that are designed for F96T12/HO 96-inch Fluorescent bulbs
Fixtures, For, Fluorescent
20. GE 2-Bulb Commercial Electronic Fluorescent Light Ballast.
21. Find 74 ways to say Fluorescent, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Find, Fluorescent, Free
22. “Fluorescent Adolescent” is a ballad about getting older and finding out that life isn’t as fun anymore
Fluorescent, Finding, Fun
23. We also carry T12, T8 and T5 and T4 Fluorescent tubes
24. Need Fluorescent light in a food service area? Bulbs.com still has you covered
25. We carry tube guards for T5, T8, and T12 Fluorescents as well as a wide selection of safety coated linear Fluorescent lamps.
For, Fluorescents, Fluorescent
27. A Fluorescent probe is a fluorophore designed to respond to a specific stimulus or to localize within a specific region of a biological specimen
28. The process responsible for the fluorescence of Fluorescent probes and other fluorophores is illustrated by the simple electronic-state diagram (Jablonski diagram) shown in Figure 2.
For, Fluorescence, Fluorescent, Fluorophores, Figure
29. The Fluorescent plants shimmered in the darkness.· Emitting visible light as a result of the excitation of phosphors by ultraviolet photons produced by the passage of an electrical current through an inert gas infused with mercury
30. The quality of Fluorescent lighting technology
32. Fluorescent lights are very bright, tube-shaped electric lights, often used in offices: 2…
33. Fluorescent lamp definition is - a usually tubular electric lamp having a coating of Fluorescent material on its inner surface and containing mercury vapor whose bombardment by electrons from the cathode provides ultraviolet light which causes the material to emit visible light.
34. Fluorescent: 1 adj emitting light during exposure to radiation from an external source Synonyms: light characterized by or emitting light adj brilliantly colored and apparently giving off light “ Fluorescent colors” Synonyms: colorful , colourful having striking color n a lighting fixture that uses a Fluorescent lamp Synonyms: Fluorescent
Fluorescent, From, Fixture
35. Fluorescent lamp, electric discharge lamp, cooler and more efficient than incandescent lamps, that produces light by the fluorescence of a phosphor coating
36. A Fluorescent lamp consists of a glass tube filled with a mixture of argon and mercury vapour
37. Fluorescent lamps are energy-efficient artificial lights, created by mixing argon and mercury vapors and then charging the chemicals with alkaline-coated metal electrodes
38. Fluorescent bands center at wavelengths longer than the resonance line
39. Fluorescent definition: A Fluorescent surface, substance, or colour has a very bright appearance when light is Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
40. Fluorescent Tubes – The most popular bulbs used in offices today.
41. 1" diameter.; T12 - Classic Fluorescent tubes for your older warehouse fixtures
Fluorescent, For, Fixtures
42. Fluorescent lamps are commonly used among businesses and homes because the lamps utilize Fluorescent tubes that can last upwards of 15,000 hours
43. The bad news is Fluorescent tubes are classified as hazardous waste, as the electrical product contains mercury.
44. Compact Fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs) are an important step towards greater energy efficiency and a longer lasting light bulb
45. Shop a large selection of commercial Fluorescent bulbs and lamps
46. Choose from linear T5, T8, T12, U-Bend, T9, and Circline Fluorescent lamps
47. Fluorescent (or CFL): What is a Fluorescent Light or a CFL? Fluorescent lights are a specific type of gas-discharge light (also known as a high intensity discharge, HID, or arc light)
48. CFL is an acronym that stands for compact Fluorescent light
49. Standard Fluorescent lights are available in tubes (generally 48 to 84 inches in length).
50. Fluorescent stain: a stain or staining procedure using a Fluorescent dye or substance that will combine selectively with certain tissue components and that will then fluoresce upon irradiation with ultraviolet or …
52. Fluorescents also have a longer lifespan, saving you time and money on replacement bulbs.
53. A Fluorescent lamp, is a type of electric light (lamp) that uses ultraviolet emitted by mercury vapor to excite a phosphor, which emits visible light
54. There are two general types, traditional Fluorescent and compact Fluorescent.This article is about traditional (straight tube shaped) Fluorescent lamps
55. The purchase price of a Fluorescent lamp is often much higher than an incandescent lamp of
56. Fluorescent Tubes, also known as Fluorescent Tube Lights, have been installed in domestic and commercial applications for 50 years or more
57. With the evolution of energy-saving and LED lamps and energy-saving products, it is sometimes unknown how energy-efficient Fluorescent Tubes are
58. If a Fluorescent tube and incandescent light bulb produce
59. Get the best deals on Fluorescent Minerals when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com
60. Fluorescent [floo͡-res´ent] pertaining to or characterized by fluorescence
Fluorescent, Floo, Fluorescence
61. Fluorescent antibody test a test for the distribution of cells expressing a specific protein by binding antibody specific for the protein and detecting complexes by Fluorescent labeling of the antibody
62. Fluorescent treponemal antibody absorption test the
63. A Fluorescent light solution for closets
64. The best lighting solution for a dark closet without lights is to mount a pair of Fluorescent fixtures as low as possible on the wall over the door
For, Fluorescent, Fixtures
65. Fluorescent lighting comes in two primary types: tube lighting and CFL (compact Fluorescent lighting)
66. Fluorescent lights can range in size from tubes multiple feet long to the compact bulbs that are about the size of a standard lamp light bulb.
Fluorescent, From, Feet
67. How to Troubleshoot Fluorescent Light Fixtures
68. A Fluorescent light fixture that is not working or working well can be caused by several problems
69. Uline stocks a wide selection of light bulbs including Fluorescent light bulbs and LED light bulbs
FLUORESCENT [ˌflo͝o(ə)ˈresənt, flôrˈesənt]
LEDs are Light Emitting Diodes, while fluorescent lighting is tubes. LED lights last longer and are more energy efficient than fluorescent lights. They can last up to 6 times longer. An LED light bulb uses about 6 watts of power vs 14 watts of power for a CFL (compact fluorescent light) bulb.
Incandescent vs Fluorescent. Incandescent bulbs produce a direct light from the heating of the filament whereas the fluorescent bulb produces a secondary light through fluorescent material. The fluorescent lamp and CFL are more efficient in converting electrical energy to light than the incandescent bulb.
Definition of fluorescent. 1 : having or relating to fluorescence. 2 : bright and glowing as a result of fluorescence fluorescent inks broadly : very bright in color.
What is the difference between a fluorescent light and a CFL? A fluorescent lamp is generically low-pressure mercury-vapor gas-discharge lamp that uses fluorescence to produce visible light . An electric current in the gas excites mercury vapor, which produces short-wave ultraviolet light that then causes a phosphor coating on the inside of the lamp to glow.