1. Flubdub definition, pretentious nonsense or show; airs
2. How any sensible man, after reading the highfalutin Flubdub of its sacred Kloran, the burlesque of its ritual and the list of its officers, from Imperial Wizard through the Klakard and the Kludd, the Kleagle and the Klarago, can hold his membership is beyond the range of sane judgement THE MISSOURI JEWISH PRESS AND THE KU KLUX KLAN
3. Perkins I wasn't a-going to, an' he— I think he is a Flubdub anyway." 1911, Eugene Field, The Holy Cross and Other Tales: Rumpty-tumpty, pimplety-pan— / The Flubdub courted a catamaran / But timplety-topplety, timpity-tare— / The Flubdub wedded the big blue bear
4. Flubdub The nickname of a debenture bond
5. Submitted by anonymous on February 27, 2019 How to pronounce Flubdub?
6. Flubdub definition: nonsense ; inept speech; empty talk ; bunkum Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
7. Flubdub - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
8. What does Flubdub mean? Pretentious nonsense; bunkum
9. Meaning and definitions of Flubdub, translation of Flubdub in Bengali language with similar and opposite words
10. Spoken pronunciation of Flubdub in English and in Bengali
11. Tags for the entry "Flubdub" What Flubdub means in Bengali, Flubdub meaning in Bengali, Flubdub definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Flubdub in Bengali.
12. Usual courtesies -- good customer of your bank -- you know; usual Flubdub
13. The bombast, the cant, the flapdoodle and Flubdub, the silly unction of different kinds of preachers are "done to a hair." The Complete Works of Brann the Iconoclast, Volume 10
14. I was remembering some of the fulsome Flubdub I'd read about him.
15. HughShows presents a socially distant live performance and interview from home with Pittsburgh jam / fusion band Flubdub.For information on HughShows Product
From, Fusion, Flubdub, For
16. Swedish words for Flubdub include skitsnack and struntprat
17. Examples of Flubdub in a sentence
18. The students got in trouble for their Flubdub, especially since their talk wasn’t about school work
19. 🔊 Flubdub is banned in my workplace since my boss can’t stand listening to empty or foolish talk
20. 🔊 The woman was embarrassed after her Flubdub was overheard by the woman she was gossiping about
21. Plural of Flubdub Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Flubdub, From, Free
22. What does Flubdubs mean? Plural form of Flubdub
Flubdubs, Form, Flubdub
23. Flubdub, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
24. Flubdub (ˈflʌbˌdʌb): noun nonsense; inept speech; empty talk; bunkum Flubdub is: Zack Leya Jake Leya Mark Kowalczyk Ben McConahy
25. Flubdub Promo ~ "Juice" Flubdub
26. To celebrate our conception, here is some footage, courtesy of Noah Hilton, of us practicing our song "Morning Golden Hour" Flubdub.
27. Flubdub - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Flubdub and much more
28. The word Flubdub uses 7 letters: b, b, d, f, l, u, u
29. Flubdub is playable in: Words With Friends 20
30. These are words formed by appending one letter to Flubdub
31. Flubdub has been around since the late 1800s, and a 1904 use from the Rochester Post-Express gives a great sense of the word: “There is an immense amount of Flubdub and nonsense and gush in this
32. We've got 7 anagrams for Flubdub » Any good anagrams for Flubdub? This page list all the various possible anagrams for the word Flubdub.Use it for solving word puzzles, scrambles and for writing poetry, lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
33. Top synonyms for Flubdub (other words for Flubdub) .
34. Flubdub meaning in Urdu: فریب دہی کے لئے پر تکلف اظہار بہ ظاہر بھڑکیلے یا دل پذیر زبان یا دلیل - fraib dahi ke liye par takalouf izhaar bah zahir bharkeelay ya dil Pazeer zabaan ya Daleel meaning, Definition Synonyms at English to Urdu dictionary gives you the best and accurate urdu translation and meanings of Flubdub and fraib dahi ke liye
35. Flubdub: Thesaurus, synonyms, antonyms Flubdub: das Geschwätz
36. Flubdub: opschepperij, nonsens; gezwam; mooidoenerij: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
37. Flubdub: Thesaurus, synonyms, antonyms Flubdub: der Quatsch
38. There are also rarer nonsense-describing terms such as "ackamarackus," "Flubdub," "twittle-twattle," and "skimble-skamble," which was used by Shakespeare
39. Listen to Flubdub Funk on Spotify
40. Flubdub Fri, March 13, 2020 Doors: 6 PM / Show: 6:30 PM Smiling Moose - Upstairs Pittsburgh, PA $12.00 Sales Ended All Ages Share Share with Friends Facebook Twitter Email Add To Calendar Add to Calendar iCal Google
Flubdub, Fri, Friends, Facebook
41. Listen to Such Is Flubdub by Andrey Dantsev on Apple Music
42. Stream songs including "Such Is Flubdub", "Star" and more.
43. My new album Flubdub Funk is out now!
44. Dictionary.com — He had, by intently listening to lawyers who had delivered him from justice in the 43 times he had stood prisoner before city and county courts, acquired an astonishing hash of legalistic Flubdub
flub the dub, to. To loaf or evade duty; also, to bungle or botch. This term dates from the first half of the 1900s and became widely current during World War II. Early on it also was slang for male masturbation, but that sense has not survived.
To loaf or evade duty; also, to bungle or botch. This term dates from the first half of the 1900s and became widely current during World War II. Early on it also was slang for male masturbation, but that sense has not survived. John Hersey used it in G.I. Laughs (1943), “Wanders from barracks to barracks . . . generally flubbing his dub.” And D.
Examples of flub in a Sentence. Verb The ball went right to him but he flubbed the catch. The actress flubbed several lines. Noun when she was told her information was wrong, she apologized for the flub and immediately corrected it. See More.
Martin is flubbing the dub with the fund-raising campaign. Please don't flub the dub this time. McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. tv. to fail to do the right thing. Martin is flubbing the dub with the fund-raising campaign.