1. Flounce definition is - to move with exaggerated jerky or bouncy motions; also : to move so as to draw attention to oneself
2. How to use Flounce in a sentence.
3. The internet slang term Flounce means “to leave an online group in a dramatic manner,” and may or may not involve burning a few bridges or stirring the pot on the way out
4. Where does Flounce come from? …
5. Flounced, flounc·ing, flounc·es To trim with a strip or strips of gathered or pleated material
6. / flaʊns / to walk with large, noticeable movements, especially to attract attention or show that you are angry: "Don't expect any help from me in future !" he said and Flounced out of the room.
Fla, From, Future, Flounced
7. Flounce, Flounced, flounc•ing, - To leave an internet group or thread with exaggerated drama; deleting posts, notifying mods and or group users, and cross-posting on other groups to draw attention to the drama.
Flounce, Flounced, Flounc
8. 3 synonyms of Flounce from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 9 related words, definitions, and antonyms
9. Flounce: a strip of fabric gathered or pleated on one edge and used as trimming.
10. In front of these sliding-doors is a long high backed sofa, completely covered in chintz, the Flounce of which touches the floor
Front, Flounce, Floor
11. ANSTEY The stone fell with a Flounce, but no Wildeve appeared on the other side, as on a previous occasion there
12. Free shipping BOTH ways on Flounce from our vast selection of styles
Free, Flounce, From
13. The spiral is another way of making a Flounce
14. These give you the possibility to create longer Flounces
15. But the thing is, the amount of flare diminishes the longer the Flounce gets
16. Shop for Flounce at Nordstrom.com
17. This is particularly important if a lateral meniscal Flounce is seen, as these are rare and may be a sign of popliteomeniscal fascicle injury/deficiency with hypermobile meniscus
18. Out of interest, a Flounce is a ruffle placed around a garment (often undergarment) as a decoration
19. Flounced, flounc·ing, flounc·es To trim with a strip or strips of gathered or pleated material
20. Tempt Me Women Flounce Swimsuit Off Shoulder Ruffled Chic Bikini Tops
21. To Flounce is to move in an exaggerated, emphatic way, especially if your movement expresses anger or impatience
22. A young child who doesn't like what's for dinner might stand up and Flounce …
23. Flounce in To move into some place or thing in a bouncy or spasmodic manner
24. That girl Flounced in like she owned the place—typical of someone who's underage.
25. FREE shipping available - Add some frill to your bikini with a Flounce bikini top from JCPenney
Free, Frill, Flounce, From
26. Our Flounce bikini tops come in a variety of sizes & colors
27. See more ideas about Flounce, bones funny, llama drama.
28. What does Flounce mean? To leave a group dramatically, in a way that draws attention to oneself
29. A Flounce hem is basically a circular ruffle cut from a circular piece of fabric rather than a straight strip as you do with a regular ruffle
Flounce, From, Fabric
30. Below I’ll show you how to make a Flounce …
31. Calvin Klein Women's Petite Sleeveless Dress with Flounce Hem and Novelty Self Belt
32. Halston Heritage Women's Flounce Detail Gown
33. Mud Pie Women's Poly Spandex Lana Flounce Crushed Crepe Dress Black.
34. Check out our Flounce selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our lace & trim shops.
Flounce, For, From
35. A Flounce is a piece of cloth that has been sewn into folds and put around the edge of something, for example a skirt, dress, tablecloth, or curtain.a gown with a Flounce round the hem
Flounce, Folds, For
36. Synonyms: ruffle, gathering, tuck, frill More Synonyms of Flounce …
37. Flounce (third-person singular simple present Flounces, present participle flouncing, simple past and past participle Flounced) To move in an exaggerated, bouncy manner
Flounce, Flounces, Flouncing, Flounced
38. Related topics: Clothes ldoce_110_b Flounce Flounce 2 noun 1 DCC [countable] a wide band of cloth with folds, which is stitched onto the edge of a skirt, dress, shirt, or curtain as a decoration The dress had red satin Flounces at the bottom
Flounce, Folds, Flounces
39. Inflections of ' Flounce ' (v): (⇒ conjugate)
40. ‘Tia watched the younger twin Flounce out of the room as the older one came in.’ ‘Ash looks at me, a hint of concern on his face while I choke on cookie and watch Elly stand up and Flounce dramatically from the room.’ ‘Adrian nodded and watched her friend swiftly Flounce out of the room.’
Flounce, Face, From, Friend
41. Flounce 'Flounce' is a 7 letter word starting with F and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Flounce' Clue Answer; Move impatiently (7) Flounce: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Flounce We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Flounce will help you to finish your crossword today
Flounce, For, Following, Finish
42. Plus Size Flounce Knee-Length Dress $38.00 $15.20 60% OFF
43. Definition of Flounce in the Definitions.net dictionary
44. What does Flounce mean? Information and translations of Flounce in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
45. Showing that she could Flounce significantly faster than she could take dictation, the waitress appeared with a loaded tray.: Tia watched the younger twin Flounce out of the room as the older one came in.: An eclectic mix of feminine Flounce and frill, with models in georgettes, net and chiffons was the highlight.: Ash looks at me, a hint of concern on his face while I choke on cookie and
Flounce, Faster, Feminine, Frill, Face
46. Synonyms for Flounce in Free Thesaurus
For, Flounce, Free
47. 25 synonyms for Flounce: bounce, storm, stamp, go quickly, throw, spring, toss, fling, jerk, ruffle
For, Flounce, Fling
48. Definition of Flounce written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
Flounce, For, From
49. A Flounce overlay adds flirty flow and extra coverage to a wireless bikini top that has an un-restricting fit lined in mesh
Flounce, Flirty, Flow, Fit
50. Shop over 3,700 top Flounce and earn Cash Back all in one place
51. More Details Theory Double Crepe Scoop-Neck Flounce Dress Details Theory dress in double crepe
52. Synonyms for Flounce include storm, strut, march, prance, sashay, swagger, sweep, bounce, spring and stalk
53. Katie May Twirl Cowl-Back Flounce-Hem Slip Dress Details Katie May solid cocktail dress with Flounce hem and low-cut back
54. Fitted Flounce Skirt PATTERN - Digital PDF Pattern Sewing Pattern - Instant Download - In My Stride Flounce Skirt by Pattern Emporium
55. Ameniscal Flounce is considered a normal positional variant characterized by a single symmetric fold along the free edge of the meniscus
Flounce, Fold, Free
56. Zarins and McInerney  described this phenomenon in arthroscopy and considered it to be a meniscal variant induced by external force .A few literature articles regarding arthroscopy or arthrography also relate that the meniscal Flounce can be commonly
Force, Few, Flounce
57. RED Valentino Oriental Toile de Jouy-motif Flounce caban
58. Escada Black Coated Wool Flounce Sleeve Zip Front Long Coat M
59. Anthropologie Nora Flounce Sleeve Jacket
60. The Flounce hem adds to the charm of the dress, making it better for a fun event
Flounce, For, Fun
61. Examples of Flounce in a sentence
62. Feeling misunderstood, the girl decided to Flounce off in a huff
63. 🔊 Every time she gets upset, Mamie tries to Flounce out of the room and slam the door
64. 🔊 The class was surprise that the usually quiet student would Flounce out of the classroom in an angry rage
65. Sassy, cute and oodles of fun, Flounce is the perfect shawl for a colourful adventure
Fun, Flounce, For
66. Denim Flounce Hem Dress is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 16
67. Rated 5 out of 5 by Aquarian from Lightweight treasure I received this lightweight denim Flounce dress ax a Christmas gift and love it
Flounce definition is - to move with exaggerated jerky or bouncy motions; also : to move so as to draw attention to oneself. How to use flounce in a sentence.
1 : to move with exaggerated motions … she flounced by in a new yellow dress. — Mildred D. Taylor, Roll of Thunder 2 chiefly British : to walk in a way that shows anger He flounced out of the room. What made you want to look up flounce? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible). Get Word of the Day daily email!
(flouns) n. A strip of decorative, usually gathered or pleated material attached by one edge, as on a garment or curtain. tr.v. flounced, flounc·ing, flounc·es. To trim with a strip or strips of gathered or pleated material.
verb bounce, storm, stamp, go quickly, throw, spring, toss, fling, jerk She flounced out of my room in a huff. peacock, prance, strut, swagger, swank, swash. Informal: sashay. The American Heritage® Roget's Thesaurus. Copyright © 2013, 2014 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company.