1. ‘Floreted’ is no one's favorite word yet, has no comments yet, and is not a valid Scrabble word.
2. In multiFloreted spikelets, the florets are attached to a central axis called the rachilla
3. Parcooking the cauliflower keeps it from mushing out in the casserole, and using a shortcut like pre-Floreted cauliflower helps get this done super fast.
From, Floreted, Fast
4. A rare Derby porcelain plate, pattern 204, c.1795, the central circular panel painted, in the manner of John Brewer, with a 'Black on Moonlight' scene, supported by three scattered sprigs, the border with an enamelled and gilt band of Floreted green ovals divided by sprigs in quatrefoil panels.
5. “An Intermediate Daffodil is defined as a single-Floreted cultivar from Divisions 1, 2, 3, 4, or 11 with flower diameter typically greater than 50mm and through 80mm.” (October 2002) Many hybridizers have continued to successfully develop larger standard cultivars of form, color and increased texture.
Floreted, From, Flower, Form
6. And though its flowers may be dainty, its stature is true to its series – this type reaches heights of 48-60 inches with a 24-36-inch spread of Floreted spikes
7. Starting with seeds such as beans and corns, recipes grow into bulbs (fennel, leeks and the like), then into stems (asparagus and such), flowers (broccoli and its Floreted cousins), fruits (squashes and peppers), leaves (greens of every kind) and back down to fungus, tubers and roots.
Fennel, Flowers, Floreted, Fruits, Fungus
8. Magic Fountains Series seeds grow densely Floreted 12 – 15” blooming spikes ideal for any seasonal fresh cut basket, bouquet, or centerpiece
Fountains, Floreted, For, Fresh
9. All three bloom with fragrant, multi-Floreted stems
10. The standards are white with style arms and their crests fringed and Floreted
11. A single Floreted cultivar normally possesses a flower less than 50 mm (1.97”) in natural spread
12. For a multi-Floreted miniatu re daffodil, the guideline measurement for the floral mass is 72 mm (2.83”) in natural spread
For, Floreted, Floral
13. Ingredients 1 pound broccoli crowns, Floreted 1-2 tablespoons olive oil Salt to taste For the sauce 3 tablespoons peanut butter 1 teaspoon minced ginger 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar 2 teaspoons soy sauce 1 teaspoon brown sugar (or you can use molasses) 3 tablespoons water Recipe Step 1 Set the oven temperature to 450 degrees.
14. Growth Habit: 18 – 36" tall weedy upright with an 18 – 36" spread bursting with Floreted clumps of countless tiny blooms Soil Preference: Loamy, medium dry, well-drained Light Preference: Full sun
15. Green Floreted Cauliflower - or The Post-Festive Flop January 07, 2016 Twelfth NIght I encouraged the cat to knock the tree over one last time
Floreted, Festive, Flop
16. For a multi-Floreted miniature daffodil, the guideline measurement for the floral mass is 72 mm (2.83”) in natural spread
For, Floreted, Floral
17. Burgundy Broccoli is completely edible and is tender throughout meaning it doesn’t need to be Floreted, unlike your typical broccoli varieties
18. Burgundy Broccoli is completely edible and is tender throughout meaning it doesn’t need to be Floreted, unlike your typical broccoli varieties
19. Repeat treatments are beneficial in the case of multi-Floreted flowers, i.e., larkspur and miniature carnations, because immature blooms continue to develop through the distribution channels
20. AKOYA PEARL Floreted BUTTONS PLACKET
21. Big, multi-Floreted, round blooms are produced atop of a tall, sturdy spike
22. Floreted Vegetables Fresh Broccoli and Cauliflower
23. Money Plant lunaria seeds boast early blooming lavender-Floreted stalks that mature into world famous 2 translucent coin-shaped
24. Linaria Spurred Snapdragon Seeds grow 18 - 24 inch tall shrubby uprights with a 9 - 12 inch spread consisting of Floreted snapdragon-like stalks
25. Floreted buds 20%, 14-Floreted buds 22%, 15-Floreted buds 10% and 16-Floreted buds 3%
26. In pistillate trees, an involucral bud encloses 12.1 ± 1.8 (Range 8-16) florets; the percentage of 8-Floreted involucral buds is 3%, 9-Floreted involucral buds 7%, 10-
27. Thymolphthalein planorbine ungrounded autocross Medieval soapboxes magistrally Floreted kampongs prospectively
28. Fresh local Cauliflower Floreted and graded to the required size
29. Abduces anaerobation Floreted overurbanize wheeler-dealer submultiplexed Ottoman lionfishes
30. Number of floral buds increase, 2 or more florets are produced within a spikelet, the alternating florets face each other and the multi-Floreted structure is contained within a pair of glumes Class .
Floral, Florets, Face, Floreted
31. Apart from synonyms and definitions, similar words of Floret are Florets and Floreted
From, Floret, Florets, Floreted
32. ALL MONTH OF MARCH 6999 DT Very classy wedding package awaits you at great prices 🕌 Floreted pack ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ️ Bed + 2 Night Tables + Dresser + Dressing ️ 3 seater sofa + 2 seater sofa ️ Dining table with 4 chairs 💎 Good quality fabrics easy to clean and durable with a wide choice of colors 💎 Parts: Gold, stainless steel, black or solid wood 🚚 Free delivery and editing
Floreted, Fabrics, Free
Definition of floret 1 : a small flower especially : one of the small flowers forming the head of a composite plant 2 : a cluster of flower buds separated from a head especially when used as food broccoli florets Examples of floret in a Sentence
Floret definition is - a small flower; especially : one of the small flowers forming the head of a composite plant. How to use floret in a sentence.
Botanists picked florescence as a showy word to refer to the blooming of a flower-a good choice given that the term grew out of the New Latin florescentia, meaning "blossoming.". Florescentia is related to the Latin verb florēre ("to blossom or flourish") and rooted in the Latin noun flos, meaning "flower.". Less literal types...