1. Floatability synonyms, Floatability pronunciation, Floatability translation, English dictionary definition of Floatability
2. What is the definition of Floatability? What is the meaning of Floatability? How do you use Floatability in a sentence? What are synonyms for Floatability?
3. What is the definition of Floatability? What is the meaning of Floatability? How do you use Floatability in a sentence? What are synonyms for Floatability?
4. Find more ways to say Floatability, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Find, Floatability, Free
5. The researchers also determined that the pH was critical to achieving Floatability of hematite (Dubel et al., 1992; Misra et al., 1993) as adhesion of the M
6. The single mineral Floatability of magnesite, dolomite, serpentine, and quartz with surfactant DDA acetic solution and the influence of pH on their flotation were investigated first
Floatability, Flotation, First
7. Floatability (countable and uncountable, plural floatabilities) The condition of being floatable 2015 October 15, “On the Limited Potential of Azorean Fleshy Fruits for Oceanic Dispersal”, in PLOS ONE  , DOI : 10.1371/journal.pone.0138882 :
Floatability, Floatabilities, Floatable, Fleshy, Fruits, For
8. Synonyms for Floatability include buoyancy, lightness, weightlessness, ability to float, tendency to float, fluffiness, flimsiness, frothiness, volatileness and downiness
For, Floatability, Float, Fluffiness, Flimsiness, Frothiness
9. Floatability offers skippered, accessible boat trips on the Thames for disabled adults and children
10. Floatability – Relax • Explore • Make Friends • Heal Home “We help people with disabilities to get out and about, meet people and make friends, enjoy the River and perhaps take up fishing
Floatability, Friends, Fishing
11. Translations in context of "Floatability" in English-French from Reverso Context: The innovative construction of the frame contains thousands of air bubbles for genuine Floatability.
Floatability, French, From, Frame, For
12. Instead, Floatability was the function of both k a and θ ∞
13. 6 , there was no obvious difference in Floatability of coal and that of the coal-kaolinite system
14. Results of flotation tests demonstrated that polymer resins and soft PVC showed high Floatability, Floatability of hard PVC plastics was relatively low and was related to the frothers, and there exists significant difference in the Floatability of different post-consumer plastics. Flotation rate of post-consumer plastics varies from 0% to 100%.
Flotation, Floatability, Frothers, From
15. Coal Floatability is an overall reflection of properties influenced by many factors, such as the metamorphic grade, surface oxidation, impurity composition, particle size, and so on
16. (1,2) The Floatability of coal is directly related to the operation quality of the flotation process.
17. Synonyms for Floatability in Free Thesaurus
For, Floatability, Free
18. What are synonyms for Floatability?
19. The Floatability methodology developed by the AMIRA P9 project through research contributions by the Julius Kruttschnitt Minerals Research Centre (JKMRC, Brisbane, Australia), University of Cape
20. The Floatability results are explained in terms of the surface coverage relationship between ferric hydroxide and dixanthogen, which is pH dependent
21. Here, the presented Janus copper sheet, composed of a superhydrophobic upper surface and a superhydrophilic lower surface, is able to be steadily fixed at the air/water interfaces, showing improved interfacial Floatability.
22. She took part in the Floatability fundraising row in the summer and hopes that by providing the opportunity to get out onto the water, Floatability will help others who struggle with physical or mental health to enjoy the healing power of the river
23. The Floatability of the single minerals and separation of mixture with DDA as the collector at pH 6 are shown in Figure 9
24. The Floatability of oxidized coal may be improved by the creation of fresh, unoxidized surfaces on coal by attrition at high solid concentration prior to introducing coal to the froth flotation
Floatability, Fresh, Froth, Flotation
25. Floatability: ability to float; ability to be floated: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
Floatability, Float, Floated
26. Floatability is a new social enterprise launching Easter 2021 (all being well with the pandemic)
27. The Floatability was further identified using Induction Time and Bubble-Particle Wrap Angle
28. Floatability is a new feature of the water-splitting artificial leaf; this feature maximizes solar light utilization and allows for easy retrieval for recycling
Floatability, Feature, For
29. Floatability How many syllables? 5 Syllables How it's divided? float-a-bil-i-ty
30. Floatability of material is crucial aspect for efficiency of flotation
Floatability, For, Flotation
31. For coal mineral, some of them have natural floatable properties because of its nature, but some others do not possess an inherent Floatability because of its internal structure properties [2, 3, 4]
For, Floatable, Floatability
32. Floatability assessment Determination of the impact of open watertight doors Watertight subdivision is vital for ship stability and survivability to protect life, property and the marine environment in cases of hull damage after collision or grounding
33. The Floatability of solid particles on the water surface governs many natural phenomena and industrial processes including film flotation and froth flotation separation of coal and valuable minerals
Floatability, Film, Flotation, Froth
34. For many years, the contact angle (CA) has been postulated as the key factor in determining the particle Floatability.
For, Factor, Floatability
35. In this work, the surface properties of aegirite and specularite, as well as their relationships to Floatability, have been explored by first principle calculation, flotation, and Zeta potential measurement.
Floatability, First, Flotation
36. 26 synonyms for buoyancy: Floatability, lightness, weightlessness, cheerfulness, bounce, pep
37. However, less attention has been paid to the airflow effect, because the interfacial Floatability of photothermal membranes should be considered under air blast
38. Here, inspired from the stable interfacial Floatability of lotus leaves, we report the airflow enhanced solar interfacial evaporation approach using a graphene-based Janus membrane.
39. The floatation method is to use the Floatability of graphite to enrich and purify the graphite, which is mainly suitable for the natural flake graphite with good Floatability.The final concentrate grade of graphite after flotation is usually about 90%, sometimes 94-95%.
Floatation, Floatability, For, Flake, Final, Flotation
40. The Floatability of molybdenite fines in saline solutions was investigated through microflotation studies using a modified Hallimond tube
41. Floatability definition in English dictionary, Floatability meaning, synonyms, see also 'floatable',factorability',floatingly',float'
Floatability, Floatable, Factorability, Floatingly, Float
42. The Floatability of pyrite particles which had been cleaned with hot dilute (5%) hydrochloric acid was relatively large
43. However, the Floatability of such particles was reduced greatly by the addition of specific depressants such as calcium hydroxide and also by treating the …
44. Floatability and incipient motion of seeds are the key indicators in primary and secondary dispersal during hydrochory, respectively
45. Floatability could prolong the time for seeds' survival in water and thereby extend the distance of primary dispersal.