1. Flap definition is - a stroke with something broad : slap
2. Vb, Flaps, Flapping or Flapped 1
Flaps, Flapping, Flapped
3. To move or cause to move noisily back and forth or up and down: the curtains Flapped in the breeze
4. Verb (used without object), Flapped, Flap·ping
5. To swing or sway back and forth loosely, especially with noise: A loose shutter Flapped outside the window
6. To move up and down, as wings; Flap the wings, or …
7. [ Flap] 1. a mass of tissue for grafting, usually including skin, only partially removed from one part of the body so that it retains its own blood supply during transfer to another site
Flap, For, From
8. Storyline A hard-drinking, reckless-living Indian named Flapping Eagle decides that his people have been pushed around by the white man long enough
9. Mounting his horse H-Bomb, Flap proceeds to hijack a railroad, lasso a helicopter, and begin the Last Great Indian Uprising.
10. Synonyms & Antonyms of Flap (Entry 1 of 2) a state of wildly excited activity or emotion there was a major Flap when area residents found out that the President would be visiting
11. You can activate Flap and then shift out of Moonkin Form and still keep the buff! Your character will be swimming in the air just above the ground, which looks pretty hilarious
12. Find 70 ways to say Flap, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Find, Flap, Free
13. Flap verb (WAVE) [ I or T ] to wave something, especially wings when or as if flying: A small bird Flapped its wings furiously and flew off.
Flap, Flying, Flapped, Furiously, Flew
14. Bem vindo ao canal do Flap! Vídeos todos os dias sobre jogos, principalmente CSGO! COUNTER STRIKE GLOBAL OFFENSIVE, CS, CS:GO
15. E-mail (English/Português): [email protected]Flap.com
16. Flap, in phonetics, a consonant sound produced by a single quick flip of the tongue against the upper part of the mouth, often heard as a short r in Spanish (e.g., in pero, “but”) and similar to the pronunciation of the sound represented by the double letter in American English “Betty” and some forms of British English “berry.”
Flap, Flip, Forms
17. Flap is a program designed to assist Pro Per Litigants (people representing themselves) in family law
18. Every Flapit weighs in at 3kg (6.6 lbs) and requires a Wi-Fi 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n network to operate
19. Flapits are shipped with AC adapters that can be powered by 110V and 220V.
20. [add-to-wishlist] - Mini Flap Bag with Top Handle - Ref
21. AS2431 B05607 10601 Mini Flap Bag with Top HandleGrained Calfskin & Gold-Tone Metal
22. AS2431 B05607 10601 More variations [add-to-wishlist] - Mini Flap Bag with Top Handle - Ref
23. AS2477 B05514 94305 Mini Flap Bag with Top
24. Skin Flap surgery is done to treat large wounds that cannot be closed by skin grafting
25. Skin Flap surgery uses skin Flaps, which are skin and tissue near the wound, to cover the wound.
26. At Flap Canada, it’s our mission to inform and educate people to take actions that keep birds safe from daytime and nighttime bird-building collision threats; homes, workplaces or other built structures
27. See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for Flap Flap.
28. Flapping Eagle (Anthony Quinn) wrecks a highway project, hijacks a train and claims Phoenix, Ariz., for his people.
29. A Flap is a piece of tissue that is still attached to the body by a major artery and vein or at its base
30. This piece of tissue with its attached blood supply is used in reconstructive surgery by being set into a recipient site (injured area onto which a Flap or graft is placed)
31. Sometimes, the Flap is comprised of skin and fatty tissue only, but a Flap may also include muscle from the donor
Flap, Fatty, From
32. Axial pattern Flap a myocutaneous Flap containing an artery in its long
33. All Flap Discs can be shipped to you at home
34. What are some of the most reviewed products in Flap Discs? Some of the most reviewed products in Flap Discs are the DIABLO 4-1/2 in
35. 40-Grit Steel Demon Grinding and Polishing Flap Disc with Type 29 Conical Design with 210 reviews and the DIABLO 4-1/2 in
36. Fatal Light Awareness Program (Flap) Canada is a registered Canadian charity widely recognized as the pre-eminent authority on the bird-building collision issue
37. For more than 25 years, Flap Canada and a network of over 100 partners, thousands of supporters, hundreds of volunteers, along with many other nature organizations, have engaged
38. A Flap is a sudden noise or movement made by a bird's wing or by a piece of paper or cloth when it Flaps
39. Nothing to be heard but the soft Flap of a silk banner
40. Singular noun [a NOUN, oft in a N] Someone who is in a Flap is in a state of great excitement, worry, or panic.
41. The DIEP (deep inferior epigastric perforator) Flap uses fat and skin from the same area as the TRAM Flap but does not use the muscle to form the breast shape
Flap, Fat, From, Form
42. This method uses a free Flap, meaning that the tissue is completely cut free from the tummy and then moved to the chest
Free, Flap, From
43. (someone's) ears are Flapping Someone is listening, or trying to listen, to the details of a private conversation
44. Let's finish this conversation in the meeting room in case people's ears are Flapping nearby
45. See also: ear, Flap be in a Flap To be in a state of panic or frenzy
46. Mom's in a Flap about this dinner party, so you better go help her
47. Flap n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
48. (on airplane) (voz inglesa) Flap nm nombre masculino: Sustantivo de género exclusivamente masculino, que lleva los artículos el o un en singular, y los o unos en plural
49. The flight crew checked the Flaps on the wings.
50. Flap was a box office failure for Warner Bros
Flap, Failure, For
51. WORKPRO 20-Pack Flap Discs, 4-1/2-inch, Arbor Size 7/8-inch, T29 Zirconia Abrasive Grinding Wheel and Flap Sanding Disc, Includes 40/60/80/120 Grits 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,064 $29.99
52. Myocutaneous Flap synonyms, myocutaneous Flap pronunciation, myocutaneous Flap translation, English dictionary definition of myocutaneous Flap
53. A projecting or hanging piece usually attached to something on one side and often intended to protect or cover: the Flap of an envelope
54. Flap!'s profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
55. Flap your gums v expr verbal expression: Phrase with special meaning functioning as verb--for example, "put their heads together," "come to an end." slang (talk a lot) ( familier, péjoratif ) bavasser ⇒ vi verbe intransitif : verbe qui s'utilise sans complément d'objet direct (COD).
Flap, Functioning, For, Familier
56. The median forehead Flap is harvested from the mid forehead and has a wide pedicle based in the center of the forehead, which originally captured both supratrochlear vessels as seen in the image below
Forehead, Flap, From
57. A is a median forehead Flap over the forehead vasculature
58. B is the paramedian forehead Flap over the forehead vasculature.
59. Flap surgery involves transporting healthy, live tissue from one location of the body to another - often to areas that have lost skin, fat, muscle movement, and/or skeletal support
Flap, From, Fat
60. There are several different types of Flap surgery methods that may be utilized, depending upon the location of the Flap and the structures that need to be repaired.
61. Find here online price details of companies selling Flap Valves
62. Get info of suppliers, manufacturers, exporters, traders of Flap Valves for buying in India.
Flap, Find, From
64. Flapping Eagle is a boozed-up lay about on a Southwest reservation who stirs up quite a Flap leading the Last Great Indian Uprising
65. Flap is a small library designed to simplify the (repetitive) construction of complicated CLI in pure Fortran (standard 2003+)
66. Flap has been inspired by the python module argparse trying to mimic it
67. Once you have defined the arguments that are required by means of a user-friendly method of the CLI, Flap will parse the CLAs for you.
Friendly, Flap, For
68. Latissimus Flap breast reconstruction uses skin, fat and muscle (latissimus dorsi) from the back, beneath the shoulder blade area
Flap, Fat, From
69. The tissue ("Flap") is …