1. Examples of Fixated in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web Schlesinger thinks history ought to be taught warts and all — and don’t get too Fixated on the warts
2. 2020 Why has #MeToo become Fixated …
3. To cause (a person or the eyes) to look at or pay attention to something steadily: "My eyes were Fixated on his playful, deep-set brown eyes" (Bernard Lown).
4. Breuer's first hysterical patient was Fixated in the same manner upon the time when she nursed her very sick father
First, Fixated, Father
5. A GENERAL INTRODUCTION TO PSYCHOANALYSIS SIGMUND FREUD The digits must be so firmly Fixated in memory that they can be held there …
Freud, Firmly, Fixated
6. (Definition of Fixated from the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary © Cambridge University Press)
7. Fixated Financial & Insurance Solutions is committed to providing quality insurance products and unsurpassed customer service
8. Search Fixated is a Teachable Perk unique to Nancy Wheeler
9. Fixation definition is - the act, process, or result of fixing, fixating, or becoming Fixated: such as
Fixation, Fixing, Fixating, Fixated
10. Rather than having the examiners in their study rate individual spinal levels as Fixated or non-Fixated, the examiners were asked to identify the location within a defined spinal range that was the "most-Fixated" (in this paper the term "most-Fixated" characterizes a vertebra that is perceived by the examiner to exhibit more resistance to movement with palpatory pressure than other vertebrae in a defined range).
11. All the stats, form and information about race horse - Fixated available at RACING.COM – The first destination for Australian Horse Racing.
Form, Fixated, First, For
12. Fixated From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary EnglishFixatedfix‧a‧ted/fɪkˈseɪtɪd/adjective OBSESSIONalways thinking or talkingabout one particular thingFixated on He never used to be so Fixated on losing weight
13. Examples from the CorpusFixated on• She becomes Fixated onpursuingjusticeat all costs.
14. Examples of Fixated in a sentence
15. The stalker was completely Fixated on the actress
16. 🔊 Because I am a worry wart, I tend to become Fixated on what could happen
17. 🔊 The book reviewer was Fixated on the flaws of the novel and neglected to mention the story’s positive
18. Fixated Real Estate LLC is an active real estate investment team (including Tarl Yarber, Serena Norris, Nate Robbins, and Grace Yarber) specializing in volume fix & flip, buy & hold, and BRRRR
Fixated, Fix, Flip
19. To cause (a person or the eyes) to look at or pay attention to something steadily: "My eyes were Fixated on his playful, deep-set brown eyes" (Bernard Lown).
20. Fixated is sound (not as sore) this morning and they will monitor him this week but at this stage he will head to Ballarat over 6F
21. Fixated (on somebody/something) always thinking and talking about somebody/something in a way that is not normal He is Fixated on things that remind him of his childhood
22. In psychology, someone who is Fixated has feelings about sex that have not developed normally because they loved someone or something a lot as a child Synonyms and related words Definition and synonyms of Fixated from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education
Fixated, Feelings, From
23. This is the British English definition of Fixated.
24. Fixated Lyrics: Am I Fixated? / Am I Fixated? / Am I Fixated? / Consumed, engaged and captivated / Am I Fixated? / Am I Fixated? / Am I Fixated? / My body on the floor, tied, separated / I'm
25. Being Fixated means being stuck and not being able to move forward
26. Contact Us at Fixated Financial & Insurance Solutions, Inc
27. Fixated Financial & Insurance Solutions, Inc
28. Definition of Fixated in the Definitions.net dictionary
29. What does Fixated mean? Information and translations of Fixated in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
30. "This Windsor venue in itself and the carriage ride with advance notice does elevate the risk of threatening behaviour by those who are Fixated or have ulterior motives." It comes after Thames Valley police revealed details of the huge security operation for the Windsor wedding, which will see leave cancelled for all 4200 officers.
31. As verbs the difference between Fixated and fixed is that Fixated is (fixate) while fixed is (fix)
Fixated, Fixed, Fixate, Fix
32. As adjectives the difference between Fixated and fixed is that Fixated is (psychology) attached to someone or something in a neurotic or pathological manner while fixed is not changing, not able to be changed, staying the same.
33. "he became Fixated on the idea of a Third World War" develop a fixation with
34. "erotomaniacs are convinced that the person they have Fixated on loves them in return" (in Freudian theory) arrest (a person or their libidinal energy) at an immature stage, causing an obsessive attachment
35. "an individual may have been Fixated at one stage of development"
36. Fixated has been having an easy time just doing striding work
37. Fixated - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
38. From the verb fixate: (⇒ conjugate) Fixated is: ⓘ Click the infinitive to see all available inflections v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form verbs--for example, "the locked door," "The door has been
From, Fixate, Fixated, For, Form
39. Definition of Fixated adjective in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
40. Adjective [v-link ADJ on/with/by n] If you accuse someone of being Fixated on a particular thing, you mean that they think about it to an extreme and excessive degree
41. But by then the administration wasn't paying attention, for top officials were Fixated on Kuwait
42. So Fixated was the professor on building an amusement park on the mountain, that he squandered most of his fortune
43. Fixated (comparative more Fixated, superlative most Fixated) attached to someone or something in a …
44. Fixated is an effect applied during the fights involving various bosses
45. Players who are Fixated will receive the message You have been Fixated
46. Allied players may receive the message <Allied player> has been Fixated
47. Players who are Fixated will have a purple mark displayed above their head.
48. ‘Painter and printmaker Jason Urban is Fixated on America's superheroes.’ ‘I mean, people have become Fixated on this December 12th date, which is really irrelevant.’ ‘Because Americans are Fixated on celebrity, particularly when violence is involved, the two become stars.’ ‘He is Fixated on the body to an almost pathological
49. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Fixated yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
50. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.) Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Fixated…
Find, For, Fixated
Definition of fixated : arrested in development or adjustment especially : arrested at a pregenital level of psychosexual development : arrested in development or adjustment especially : arrested at a pregenital level of psychosexual development
Definition of fixation. : the act, process, or result of fixing, fixating, or becoming fixated: such as. a : a persistent concentration of libidinal energies upon objects characteristic of psychosexual stages of development preceding the genital stage.
fixation, fixing(noun) (histology) the preservation and hardening of a tissue sample to retain as nearly as possible the same relations they had in the living body. Synonyms: infantile fixation, fixing, fastening, mend, arrested development, fixture, repair, reparation, regression, obsession, fix, fastener, holdfast, altering, mending, neutering.
Fixation involves the process of getting stuck on a particular way of thinking about something. A simple example of functional fixedness would be trying to find a pair of scissors or knife to open a package , when the set of keys next to the package could cut through tape on a box just as well .