1. Thick Stainless Steel wall fixingbracket and Fittedin accordance with manufacturers specificationsusing 4 x 8mm anchor bolts (elsewhere measured)
2. The general public are released into the environment from the catalyticconverters Fittedin the vehicles
3. When the Ghanaian Timesvisited the Millennium School at the Tesano Cluster of schools, it observed that there wereno blackboards Fittedin some of the classrooms andsome doors were now being fixed.
4. All aircrafts in the Air India fleet have High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filters Fittedin the Cabin Air Recirculation systems
Fleet, Filters, Fittedin
5. Probe Construction:Each channelshall have a 235x150mm Zns(Ag)scintillation detectors.They are Fittedin the instrument so that they can bedetached easily for …
6. They are Fittedin the instrument so that they can bedetached easily for maintenance
7. A full bore/non restrictive servicing valve must be Fittedin a readily accessible position adjacent to the shower to facilitate maintenance of the shower
Full, Fittedin, Facilitate
8. The thermostatic mixer must be fed from a cold water cistern (usually Fittedin the loft space) and a hot water cylinder (usually Fittedin the airing cupboard) providing nominally equal pressures
Fed, From, Fittedin
Fitted is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 10 points. Fitted is a 6 letter medium Word starting with F and ending with D. Below are Total 28 words made out of this word.
verb (used with object), fit·ted or fit, fit·ting. to be adapted to or suitable for (a purpose, object, occasion, etc.). to be proper or becoming for. to be of the right size or shape for: The dress fitted her perfectly. to adjust or make conform: to fit a ring to the finger. to make qualified or competent: qualities that fit one for leadership.
The definition of fit is proper, appropriate or in good physical condition. An example of fit is being correctly dressed for a formal dance. An example of fit is having good physical conditioning.
Definition of fitting (Entry 2 of 2) 1 : an action or act of one that fits specifically : a trying on of clothes which are in the process of being made or altered.