1. Find 86 ways to say Fissured, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Find, Fissured, Free
2. Fissured™ Basic Acoustical Ceiling Panels are a cost-effective alternative to smooth panels and are designed for administrative offices, corridors, mass merchandisers and convenient stores.
3. These are the characteristics of a Fissured tongue: Cracks, grooves, or clefts appear on the top and sides of the tongue
4. "F" Fissured™ Basic Acoustical Ceiling Panels form a monolithic ceiling surface when a 12"x12" tile is combined with concealed Donn® Brand Suspension Systems
5. Directional Fissured image; Acoustics Acoustical options available
6. The Fine Fissured family of medium textured ceiling tiles offers an economical, non-directional panel in standard and high-acoustical options, including Total Acoustics performance; good sound absorption and blocking in one product.
Fine, Fissured, Family
7. Fissured tongue is characterized by a deep groove at the center. Small fissures may also appear across the tongue making it to have a furrowed look 2, 5
Fissured, Fissures, Furrowed
8. Fissured tongue is a benign condition affecting the top surface of the tongue
9. A Fissured tongue is marked by a …
10. We use the term "Fissured tongue" as a descriptor for the tongue's appearance when there is a change in papillae's growth on its top surface. According to the American Academy of Oral Medicine (AAOM), a Fissured tongue appears in about five percent of the U.S
Fissured, For, Five
11. Fissured tongue causes a person to develop one or more grooves on the top portion of their tongue. Fissured tongue is neither contagious nor …
12. What is the definition of Fissured? What is the meaning of Fissured? How do you use Fissured in a sentence? What are synonyms for Fissured?
13. The Fine Fissured Ceiling Collection includes Fine Fissured High NRC & Fine Fissured Customline® options, all providing a non-directional mineral fiber panel for all-around workability, affordability and great-looking installations.
Fine, Fissured, Fiber, For
14. Fissured tongue is a benign condition characterized by deep grooves in the dorsum of the tongue.Although these grooves may look unsettling, the condition is usually painless
15. What is the definition of Fissured? What is the meaning of Fissured? How do you use Fissured in a sentence? What are synonyms for Fissured?
16. Synonyms for Fissured in Free Thesaurus
For, Fissured, Free
17. The term Fissured tongue describes the finding of multiple small furrows or grooves on the dorsal (top) surface of the tongue
Fissured, Finding, Furrows
18. Product Overview Armstrong Fissured 2 ft
19. Standard acoustics makes Fine Fissured tiles appropriate for multiple light commercial applications
Fine, Fissured, For
20. Fissured tongue is also known as ‘scrotal tongue’ or ‘lingua plicata’
21. What are the signs and symptoms of a Fissured tongue?
22. The Risk of Developing a Fissured Tongue
23. The risk of getting a Fissured tongue is increased by a number of factors: It’s likely hereditary
24. Environmental factors can contribute to developing a Fissured tongue.
25. Fissured definition: having deep lines or cracks Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
26. What is Fissured Tongue Fissured tongue can be defined as tongue with cracks and grooves
27. Medically, Fissured tongue is described as multiple small furrows or grooves on the dorsal surface of the tongue
28. Sereno Fine Fissured ceiling panels provide superior acoustics, up to 0.75 NRC and 42 CAC, with quick, clean cuts for minimal dust and efficient installation
Fine, Fissured, For
29. What is Fissured Tongue? Fissure is defined as a long, narrow opening or line of breakage in the form of a crack, split or groove
Fissured, Fissure, Form
30. Fissured tongue is a rare condition that is characterized by grooves or furrows appear along the dorsum (Upper part) and lateral (toward the side) of the tongue
31. Table of Contents “ This underappreciated book describes the ‘Fissured workplace’: the result of corporations increasingly distributing activities through an extensive network of contracting, outsourcing, franchising, and ownership.
32. Fissured tongue and geographic tongue have been reported in association with chronic granulomatous disease
33. Melkersson-Rosenthal syndrome is a rare condition consisting of a triad of persistent or recurring lip or facial swelling, intermittent seventh (facial) nerve paralysis , and a Fissured tongue
34. Fissured tongue is a usually benign variation in the structure of the tongue where the surface has one or more deep grooves
35. Clinical and genetic characteristics of histologically defined Fissured tongue were examined in a familial study
36. Fifteen probands with Fissured tongue and four probands with geographic tongue were selected from earlier studies
Fifteen, Fissured, Four, From
37. Fissured tongue is a benign condition characterized by the presence of multiple grooves or fissures on the dorsal tongue
38. Fissured tongue has a strong association with erythema migrans (geographic tongue), with many patients demonstrating both conditions simultaneously.
39. The Fissured Workplace is unusual in bringing this research together into an integrated, detailed and decidedly policy-oriented analysis…It makes a convincing case that the better regulation of Fissured workplaces is a first step towards reversing the erosion of pay …
40. Driving Fissured employment and sketching its main features and outcomes
41. We then look at the traditional methods use for labour standards enforcement in the US and discuss why they are poorly suited to address Fissured workplaces
42. (Common: 24-in x 24-in; Actual: 23.719-in x 23.719-in) Fine Fissured Contractor 16-Pack Fissured 15/16-in Drop Acoustic Panel Ceiling Tiles Compare Find My Store
Fine, Fissured, Find
43. Just use your imagination! These Fissured tiles are an economical commercial panel choice with a directional, Fissured visual
44. The Fissured Workplace is unusual in bringing this research together into an integrated, detailed and decidedly policy-oriented analysis
45. In Fissured rocks is the transfer of liquid between the blocks and the fissures
46. Therefore, in investigating the seepage of liquids in Fissured rocks it is necessary, in contrast to the classical theory of seepage, to take into consideration the outflow of liquid from the "grains" -
47. Fissured tongue (lingua plicata; LP) is a mostly asymptomatic condition characterized by grooves and fissures of varying depth on the dorsal surface of the tongue
48. A Fissured tongue occurs for a variety of reasons, and they’re mostly genetic
49. When you have a Fissured tongue, you shouldn’t be worried for the most part
50. Find out information about Fissured soil
51. Fissured tongue: [ tung ] a muscular organ on the floor of the mouth; it aids in chewing, swallowing, and speech, and is the location of organs of taste
52. It also discusses approaches to dealing with the Fissured workplace developed during the Obama administration as well as new ideas and efforts being discussed and undertaken today
53. 1 Set Items 2 Customizations 3 Gallery 4 Trivia Fissured Flight - Fire Head Fissured Flight - Back Fissured Flight - Tail Fissured Flight - Ice Head This set's internal name is Volcano.
Fissured, Flight, Fire
Medical Definition of fissure. 1 : a natural cleft between body parts or in the substance of an organ: as. a : any of several clefts separating the lobes of the liver. b : any of various clefts between bones or parts of bones in the skull.
(December 2009) In anatomy, a fissure (Latin fissura, plural fissurae) is a groove, natural division, deep furrow, elongated cleft, or tear in various parts of the body also generally called a sulcus, or in the brain a sulcus.
Definition of fissure. (Entry 1 of 2) 1 : a narrow opening or crack of considerable length and depth usually occurring from some breaking or parting a fissure in the earth's crust. 2a : a natural cleft between body parts or in the substance of an organ. b : a break or slit in tissue usually at the junction of skin and mucous membrane.
In anatomy, a fissure (Latin fissura, plural fissurae) is a groove, natural division, deep furrow, elongated cleft, or tear in various parts of the body also generally called a sulcus, or in the brain a sulcus. A.