See also: Firestorm Fireside Firestick Firesale Firestarter Firestop Firestone Firescales Firestopping Fire Firewall Firebrand Firearm Fired Fireworks Fiery Firefighter Firecracker Fireplace Firefly Kinky Ring Hang Trial Friendly Dumpster
1. Firers synonyms, Firers pronunciation, Firers translation, English dictionary definition of Firers
2. Firers (acronym for wildFIRE Remote Sensing) aims to provide emergency agencies and / or coordination centers with an innovative tool for detecting and managing fire using new technologies
Firers, For, Fire
3. The new platform created in Firers will provide almost real-time information, GPS positioning, fire perimeter, infrared images, propagation prediction
4. Definition of Firers in the Definitions.net dictionary
5. Information and translations of Firers in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
6. Firers, lock and load one fourteen round magazine and commence firing.’” “When the stiff olive green silhouettes popped up behind the sand dunes and next to shattered tree stumps, it was not too hard to believe this was leading towards the dark and steaming jungles we imagined in …
Firers, Fourteen, Firing
7. Locomotive Firers monitor locomotive instruments and watch for dragging equipment, obstacles on rights-of-way, and train signals during run
8. According to ISPR, a total of 800 Firers including 33 civilians of 28 teams from across the country including Pakistan Navy, Pakistan Air force, Frontier Corps, Pakistan Rangers, Coast Guards, Gilgit Baltistan Scouts and Police participated in 22 events during the four weeks long PARA meet.
Firers, From, Force, Frontier, Four
9. According to ISPR, approximately 2,500 Firers from Army, Navy, Air Force, Civil Armed Forces (CAFs) including Rangers, Frontier Corps and Airport Security Force as well as civilians are participating in the mega shooting competition that …
Firers, From, Force, Forces, Frontier
10. ***All of our blank Firers are top discharge in line with UK law*** For example, if you are a member of the MVT (military Vehicle Trust) then in the eyes of the law it is acceptable that you may want to have a Garand on show with your Rio - we just need the a copy of the card or membership letter - easy!
11. Hailing from different creative backgrounds, they've joined forces as ACE Firers with the desire to make functional items that they'd use in their own homes
From, Forces, Firers, Functional
12. The competition was so stiff that GSUs Sanford Otundo had to relinquish his title, finishing seventh with 276.23, with Belinda Akoth also from GSU finishing as the top lady in 23rd place with 256.15.The competition was stiff this time around with every firer having improved greatly, said Saina, who attributed the good scores from the Firers to
Finishing, From, Firer, Firers
13. Locomotive Firers monitor locomotive instruments and watch for dragging equipment, obstacles on rights-of-way, and train signals during run
14. Locomotive Firers are sometimes part of a train crew and typically monitor tracks and train instruments
15. Few trains still use Firers, because their work has been automated or is now done by a locomotive engineer or conductor.
16. What does Firers mean? Plural form of firer
Firers, Form, Firer
17. According to ISPR, approximately 2500 Firers from Army, Navy, Air Force, Civil Armed Forces (CAFs) including Rangers, Frontier Corps and Airport Security Force as well as civilians are participating in the mega shooting competition that comprises …
Firers, From, Force, Forces, Frontier
18. 2 days ago · Over 2,500 Firers participating in army’s shooting competition
19. 53-4022 Railroad Brake, Signal, and Switch Operators and Locomotive Firers
20. Firers use one A8 target for two groupings There is an entire section in the TC about how to Group & Zero on the targets I won't get into here
21. Synonyms for Firers in Free Thesaurus
For, Firers, Free
22. Former champion legendary Satinder Sehmi finished 17th on 264.22v in the championships, where female Firers might not have won, but had a good run with six of them making the final.Fast-rising Sergeant Grace Rantille from GSU was the best place woman in an incredible fourth place with 274.22v, while National Police Service's Corporal Priscilla Wangui came in sixth on 271.20v followed by
Former, Finished, Female, Firers, Final, Fast, From, Fourth, Followed
23. Woodys Of Wembley > Products > Shooting > Air Guns > Blank Firers
24. Locomotive Firers monitor train instruments and watch out for hazards on the track
25. Locomotive Firers monitor train instruments and watch out for hazards on the track.
26. Course Cost: £250 Inclusive of exam fee (£60) & VAT – This course is FREE for Firers of Firework Crazy
Fee, Free, For, Firers, Firework
27. The number of Shot Firers stayed about the same over 5 years: from 1,900 in 2011 to 1,900 in 2016.
28. Summary Report for: 53-4022.00 - Railroad Brake, Signal, and Switch Operators and Locomotive Firers
Define firers. firers synonyms, firers pronunciation, firers translation, English dictionary definition of firers. n. 1. a. A rapid, persistent chemical change that releases heat and light and is accompanied by flame, especially the exothermic oxidation of a combustible...
Definition of shot-firer : a miner who loads and fires drill holes
Medical Definition of fire. 2 : to sear (the leg of a horse) with a hot iron in order to convert a crippling chronic inflammation into an acute inflammation that will stimulate the natural healing responses of the body.
The other Indo-European word for fire appears in ignite, derived from the Latin word for fire, ignis, from Indo-European *egnis. The Russian word for fire, ogon' (stem form ogn-), and the Sanskrit agni-, "fire" (deified as Agni, the god of fire), also come from *egnis, the active, animate, and personified word for fire.