1. Check out our Filials selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our charm necklaces shops.
Filials, For, From
2. WordSense Dictionary: Filials - spelling, hyphenation, synonyms, translations, meanings & definitions.
3. The best way of managing the pallets: source for productivity for the logistic Filials
4. Besides the above-mentioned addresses, there are two organizations in formation in Cameroon and Rome; none of them have been yet recognized as Filials .
5. What does Filials mean? Information and translations of Filials in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web
6. A través de sus sociedads Filials, SimonsVoss está presente en Austria, Gran Bretaña, Francia, Italia, Russia, Benelux, Nordics, Singapur y Oriente Medio
7. What is Filials? Filials meaning and definition
8. How to say Filials in English? Pronunciation of Filials with 1 audio pronunciation and more for Filials.
9. Find Filials stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection
Find, Filials, Free
10. Filials pronunciation - How to properly say Filials
11. Filials" 3 Results; Price - OK
12. How to say Filials in Danish? Pronunciation of Filials with 1 audio pronunciation and more for Filials.
For, Filials, Find, Free
14. Check 'Filials' translations into Catalan
15. Look through examples of Filials translation in sentences, listen to pronunciation and learn grammar.
16. Kontrollera 'Filials' översättningar till svenska
17. Titta igenom exempel på Filials översättning i meningar, lyssna på uttal och lära dig grammatik
The word filial comes from the Latin words filius, which means “son,” and filia, or “daughter.” In other words, filial is the filius of filius. One way of remembering the word is to think of a filly, a young horse. How do you use filial piety in a sentence?
filial. 1. of, resembling, or suitable to a son or daughter: filial affection. 2. (Genetics) genetics designating any of the generations following the parental generation; F1 indicates the first filial generation, F2 the second, etc. Abbreviation: F.
What does filial mean? 1 : of, relating to, or befitting a son or daughter filial obedience filial love. 2 : having or assuming the relation of a child or offspring The new village has a filial relationship with the original settlement. What does According mean?
use "filial" in a sentence He describes their relationship as one "of romantic love rather than filial servitude." The Sutra on a Filial Son, for instance, also sounds far more Chinese than Indian, and shows Confucianist influence. The filial "affection" of the brothers as well as their upbringing is remarked on by several