1. Noun a very fine thread or threadlike structure; a fiber or fibril: Filaments of gold. a single fibril of natural or synthetic textile fiber, of indefinite length, sometimes several miles long. a long slender cell …
Fine, Fiber, Fibril, Filaments
2. Filaments are plastic materials in spaghetti-like strands that are melted and extruded onto your printer’s print bed to make your 3D model according to the specs you chose in your 3D software
3. The authority for 3D printer Filaments
4. Find the best Filaments with the search engine with data, price, reviews, print settings for more than 10859 Filaments worldwide
Find, Filaments, For
5. Buy 3D printing supplies including Filaments and resin at the best prices online!
6. Filaments are the structural proteins of the cell. There are three types of Filaments: microtubules, microFilaments (known as actin Filaments), and …
7. 1. a very fine thread or threadlike structure; a fiber or fibril: Filaments of gold
Fine, Fiber, Fibril, Filaments
8. Filaments SPI Supplies offers a full range of Filaments, both new and retipped, for all brands and models of electron microscopes.
Filaments, Full, For
9. Actin filament one of the thin contractile Filaments in a myofibril, composed mainly of actin; each actin filament is surrounded by
10. 1. a very fine thread or threadlike structure; a fiber or fibril: Filaments of gold
Fine, Fiber, Fibril, Filaments
11. In physical cosmology, galaxy Filaments (subtypes: supercluster complexes, galaxy walls, and galaxy sheets) are the largest known structures in the universe.They are massive, thread-like formations, with a typical length of 50 to 80 megaparsecs h −1 (or of the order of 200 to 500 million light-years) that form the boundaries between large voids in the universe.
Filaments, Formations, Form
12. Sebaceous Filaments are not a type of acne, they are normal structures within the skin
13. However, the overproduction of sebum that causes sebaceous Filaments to …
14. 3D Printing Filaments made out of Premium PLA, PLA/PHA, CO-POLYESTER AND SPECIAL composite materials
15. All Filaments are available in Fabulous Colors
16. Properties of flexible Filaments
17. Some flexible Filaments are designed to be only moderately flexible, instead prioritizing other properties such as strength and chemical resistance, whereas other flexibles can mimic the elasticity of a rubber band, and can be stretched extremely …
Flexible, Filaments, Flexibles
18. Sebaceous Filaments are particles released by the skin’s oil glands through the hair follicle that appear white or yellow in color
19. It may surprise you that sebaceous Filaments are actually a normal function of skin.
20. Filaments are held in place by powerful magnetic fields in the Sun's atmosphere
21. Filaments can last for several days - or sometimes up to months!
22. Filaments can be found in some Data Sites and also inside of some abyssal deadspace pockets
23. E- Filaments supplies Precious Metals and Alloys
24. Filaments arranges its subjects in rough chronological order, from choices in ancient theology, such as Augustine, through the likes of William of St
25. Sebaceous Filaments are less intense than they sound
26. These Filaments allow travel either to or from Triglavian space
27. Canada's largest collection of 3D printing Filaments.
28. Duet Web Control and RepRapFirmware from 1.19 implement a mechanism to simplify the loading and unloading of different Filaments into tools that have exactly one extruder drive assigned
29. 3DXTECH is the leading supplier of carbon fiber reinforced 3D printing Filaments
30. The Filaments Look To The Skies, released 15 June 2018 1
31. 3D Printing Filaments made out of Premium PLA, PLA/PHA, CO-POLYESTER AND SPECIAL composite materials
32. All Filaments are available in Fabulous Colors
33. The faintly glowing wisps of gas that make up the intergalactic Filaments of a universe-spanning cosmic web may have finally been detected for the first time, a new study reports.
Faintly, Filaments, Finally, For, First
34. Cell - Cell - Actin Filaments: Actin is a globular protein that polymerizes (joins together many small molecules) to form long Filaments
35. Online and Retail Store based in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada specializing in 3D Filaments, 3D Resins, 3D Printers, 3D Printer Parts, 3D Printing and 3D Printer Training with thousands of products in stock
36. Intermediate Filaments are the structures that form a network around the nucleus and encompass the periphery of the cell
37. The intermediate Filaments are formed by rope-like polymers, which are composed of fibrous proteins
Filaments, Formed, Fibrous
38. 1 day ago · On a scale that’s hard to fathom, the universe is made up of a “cosmic web” of hydrogen Filaments that feed and form galaxies
Fathom, Filaments, Feed, Form
39. Cell - Cell - Intermediate Filaments: Intermediate Filaments are so named because they are thicker than actin Filaments and thinner than microtubules or muscle myosin Filaments
40. The subunits of intermediate Filaments are elongated, not globular, and are associated in an antipolar manner
noun a very fine thread or threadlike structure; a fiber or fibril: filaments of gold. a single fibril of natural or synthetic textile fiber, of indefinite length, sometimes several miles long. a long slender cell or series of attached cells, as in some algae and fungi.
Medical Definition of filament. : a single thread or a thin flexible threadlike object, process, or appendage especially : an elongated thin series of cells attached one to another or a very long thin cylindrical single cell (as of some algae, fungi, or bacteria) Other Words from filament.
medical Definition of filament. : a single thread or a thin flexible threadlike object, process, or appendage; especially : an elongated thin series of cells attached one to another or a very long thin cylindrical single cell (as of some algae, fungi, or bacteria) —.
Filaments exist to carry nutrients to the anther, where pollen develops. After the flower opens, the lengthening filaments facilitate access to the anthers and pollinating agents like bees. In plants with multiple filaments, they are arranged in a circle around the inside center of the flower.