1. Definitions of Fewest. adjective
2. “the Fewest birds in recent memory”
3. Synonyms & Antonyms of Fewest
4. The gymnast won the gold medal only because he made the Fewest mistakes
5. On Sundays, the Fewest cars use this street
6. Fewest (a) (adj) (superlative of `few' used with count nouns and usually preceded by `the') quantifier meaning the smallest in number "the Fewest birds in recent memory" How to pronounce Fewest?
7. Find 57 ways to say Fewest, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Find, Fewest, Free
8. The Fewest is the superlative form of few
Fewest, Form, Few
9. The essay with the Fewest grammatical mistakes isn’t always the best
10. Fewer; Fewest Kids Definition of few (Entry 2 of 3) : not many but some I caught a few fish.
Fewer, Fewest, Few, Fish
11. (superlative of `few' used with count nouns and usually preceded by `the') quantifier meaning the smallest in number Words that start with Fewest Words that end with Fewest Words that contain Fewest
12. Our family has the Fewest people of any in the village
13. ("Fewest" as an adjective modifying the noun "people") She is the least polite person in our family
14. West Devon has the Fewest residents, having 63,839 at the time of the census
15. Those with Fewest attachments or obligations may be most vulnerable to transitions from a more rooted life, before flight, to the new as-yet unrooted or uprooted life
Fewest, From, Flight
16. Each hole is won by the team that completes the hole in the Fewest …
17. One should always try to have the Fewestobstacles possible between the mobile and the base station close by
18. Fewest Net Passing Yards Gained, 14 Game Season, 997; Buffalo Bills: 1973
19. Fewest Net Passing Yards Gained, 16 Game Season, 1,660; Kansas City Chiefs: 1979
20. Most Net Passing Yards Gained, Single Team, Game, 541; Los Angeles Rams (vs New York Yanks, Sep 28, 1951) Fewest Net Passing Yards Gained, Single Team, Game, −53
21. In order to identify the states that have the Fewest coronavirus restrictions, WalletHub compared the 50 states and the District of Columbia across 14 relevant metrics, which are listed below with their corresponding weights
22. Each metric was graded on a 100-point scale, with a score of 100 representing the Fewest restrictions.
23. Although here and there you will encounter the phrase "Fewest number of X", it is an outlier which many native speakers consider ungrammatical, even if there are some who use it.
24. As determiners the difference between least and Fewest is that least is (little);the smallest amount of [something while Fewest is ; the smallest number
25. States, while Hawaii has the Fewest, according to an analysis by The New York Times
26. The superlative forms are : ♦ The Fewest : → In December we received the Fewest number of enquiries ever
27. FEW-FEWER-Fewest are used with countable nouns (one biscuit, two biscuits…) FEW: Few biscuits were left on the plate
Few, Fewer, Fewest
28. Synonyms for Fewest include slightest, smallest, lowest, minutest, minimum, tiniest, minimal, littlest, least and bottom
29. The Empire State ranked 39th overall in terms of Fewest coronavirus restrictions, with a score of 33.67
30. The winner is the lifter who has successfully lifted the heariset weight at the Fewest attempts
31. (WBTW) — South Carolina has the second Fewest COVID-19 restrictions in the country, according to a new study from WalletHub
32. 9 Give into the power of the teacher the Fewest possible coercive measures, so that the only source of the pupil's respect for the teacher is the human and intellectual qualities of the latter
33. 10 He is the best general who makes the Fewest mistakes.
34. These states have the Fewest COVID-19 restrictions in the country Updated Jan 26, 2021; Posted Jan 26, 2021 A face mask used to help slow the spread of …
35. Which NFL teams have allowed the Fewest points in the 16-game era? Many Super Bowl celebrations have occurred after the assembly of a dominant defense
36. See 6 authoritative translations of Fewest in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
37. Antidepressants: Which cause the Fewest sexual side effects? Sections
38. Reviewed data from the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), a legal advocacy organization with a focus on civil rights, to identify the states with the Fewest …
From, Focus, Fewest
39. This is a Boom Deck, please scroll down if you're not a member of Boom Learning and aren't familiar with Boom Decks.Included are 32 boom deck cards in random order that will allow students to practice determining change with the Fewest coins.
40. In order to determine the states with the Fewest restrictions, WalletHub compared all 50 states and the District of Columbia across 14 metrics
41. Words created with Fewest, words starting with Fewest, words start Fewest
42. With the Fewest hate groups per million people in 2020 and also, for comparison, in 2011
43. Fewer is a related term of Fewest
44. As determiners the difference between fewer and Fewest is that fewer is the comparative of few ; a smaller number while Fewest is ; the smallest number.
Fewer, Fewest, Few
45. Florida recorded the Fewest number of deaths due to complications from COVID-19 on Sunday in more than three months
Florida, Fewest, From
46. Ohio Confirms Fewest New Coronavirus Cases Since October - Across Ohio, OH - For the first time in months, Ohio confirmed fewer than 2,000 new COVID-19 cases in a day.
Fewest, For, First, Fewer
47. Dear Tom,What state in this country has the Fewest tornadoes?Tom St
48. Updated: States that Have the Fewest COVID-19 Restrictions - Farmington-Farmington Hills, MI - The personal-finance website WalletHub today released updated rankings for the States with the Fewest
Fewest, Farmington, Finance, For
49. 8 At Fewest this is an area addicts are versed with and they'll be capable to use it as a tool to surmount their pertinacity
50. 9 Give into the power of the teacher the Fewest possible coercive measures, so that the only source of the pupil's respect for the teacher is the human and intellectual qualities of the latter.
51. US jobless claims at 730K, still high but Fewest in 3 months By CHRISTOPHER RUGABER February 25, 2021 GMT FILE - In this Feb
Fewest, February, File, Feb
52. Mira 6 traducciones acreditadas de Fewest en español con oraciones de ejemplo, frases y pronunciación de audio.
53. And now with the recent addition of guard Gabe Jackson, they will now hold the title with the Fewest draft picks for this coming draft
fewest - (superlative of `few' used with count nouns and usually preceded by `the') quantifier meaning the smallest in number; "the fewest birds in recent memory".
adj. few·er, few·est 1. Amounting to or consisting of a small number: one of my few bad habits. See Usage Note at less. 2. Being more than one but indefinitely small in number: bowled a few strings. 1. An indefinitely small number of persons or things: A few of the books have torn jackets.
An exclusive or limited number: the discerning few; the fortunate few. A small number of persons or things: "For many are called, but few are chosen" (Matthew 22:14). [Middle English fewe, from Old English fēawe; see pau- in Indo-European roots .] American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition.
adjective, few·er, few·est. not many but more than one: Few artists live luxuriously.