1. ‘The heated billets (short lengths of red hot steel) shoot out of the reheating furnace and are caught by the Fettlers, men equipped with large pincers, and fed manually into the mill roll.’
Furnace, Fettlers, Fed
2. The moulders' main argument was that the steel foundry was the most important section in the group, the Fettlers, pattern makers, fitters, roll-turners all being dependent on the output of castings from the foundry.
Foundry, Fettlers, Fitters, From
3. Fettlers A Prestonian word for old men who exist as soon as the pubs are open
4. The Fettlers were formed in late 1962 with Ron Angel, (who still runs Stockton Folk Club at the Sun in The High Street), Graeme Miles, Johnny McCoy, Ellis Holiday, Ken Crawford and John White
Fettlers, Formed, Folk
5. From the BBC to Commercial radio, a stalwart of folk music with The #Teesside Fettlers and #EastCleveland.'.
From, Folk, Fettlers
6. fettler (plural Fettlers) A person who maintains railway lines
7. About Fettlers; Location; For Sale
8. Fettlers are railway track workers who are responsible for maintaining tracks and other railroad equipment in regular railways, plant yards, mines, and quarries
9. Welcome to Fettlers, a new community nestled beside the popular 15km Cycle Way known as Fernleigh Track, the Glenrock State Conservation Area, across from the local shopping village with all your essentials and only minutes to multiple stunning beaches.
Fettlers, Fernleigh, From
10. A silver gelatin print of two Fettlers operating machinery at Ford, Dagenham
11. Fettlers constructing railway track by hand with pick and shovels, c 1880 Extract courtesy of QGR Loco Men in the 1950s, Part 3
12. I played with the Teesside Fettlers for many years, not many of us left now, and one of the most beautiful songs we recorded, in m
13. Fettlers Iron Pot Bistro Dine in cute converted train carriages or at outdoor tables by the campfire at the Undara Experience Resort's cavernous restaurant
14. Wetherby & District U3A Fettlers! Group Group name Fettlers! Maximum group size 8 Current group size 7 Description We fix things! Group contact Tony Dyer Email [email protected] Phone 01937 583666 Meeting day/time First Thursday in the month Meeting locations
Fettlers, Fix, First
15. The Fettlers Mess is within a precinct that comprises three houses and their outbuildings
16. Access will be from Fettlers Loop
17. The Teesside Fettlers are one of the north east of England's longest running folk bands
18. Another SOLD OUT Project! - Fettlers Whitebridge 46 Townhouses 20 Torrens Title Homes 22 Apartments and 4 commercial spaces a combined total of 92 brand new residences SOLD
19. Fettlers Episode 2: The Carbon Wasp Fettler (n): an individual craftsman or group of craftsmen committed to achieving perfection via hands-on moulding, sculpting and working of raw materials
20. The Fettlers cottage is based on NSWGR Plan S.T
21. 106 of 1933 for a timber framed weatherboard and fibrous cement sheet ('Fibro') accomodation for Fettlers and presumably other railways employees at times
For, Framed, Fibrous, Fibro, Fettlers
22. The Party Fettlers are an energetic and modern 5-6 piece function & wedding band hailing from Lancashire
Fettlers, Function, From
23. The Fettlers cottage is based on NSWGR Plan S.T
24. 106 of 1933 for a timber framed weatherboard and fibrous cement sheet ('Fibro') accomodation for Fettlers and presumably other railways employees at times
For, Framed, Fibrous, Fibro, Fettlers
25. Teesside Fettlers, The Fettlers, The Fettlers Folk Group, The Tees-side Fettlers [a2628893] Artist
26. Fettlers EJ/200924/01 September 24, 2020 December 17, 2020 iprofaz2020 Bangalore jobs Free job listing
27. Hi, I start this thread, (no pun intended - read on), to put on a seemingly trivial fact that may be of use to other Fettlers
28. Debut album by The Teeside Fettlers, one of the longest running folk bands in North East England having first formed in the early 1960's
Fettlers, Folk, First, Formed
29. Grape vine Fettlers – used or new ones – are for sale on the international Landwirt.com machinery market! Buy or sell grape vine Fettlers in Austria, Germany, Hungary, Switzerland, Poland and many other European countries
30. Landwirt.com offers a huge number of used grape vine Fettlers (or new ones) of the most known producers
31. You can search for used grape vine Fettlers (or new ones) with
32. The name is derived from the Fettlers who worked the railway line that once ran past the farm.
From, Fettlers, Farm
33. But as the need for Fettlers lessened, the community slowly dispersed and many eventually returned to the Torres Strait
34. Tom Saylor was one of the first wave of island Fettlers.
FETTLERS [ˈfed(ə)lər, ˈfetlər]
2 A person who fettles metal castings or pottery. ‘The heated billets (short lengths of red hot steel) shoot out of the reheating furnace and are caught by the fettlers, men equipped with large pincers, and fed manually into the mill roll.’ ‘The injured fettler had received little training in the use of power presses.’
A King James Dictionary. Fetters. [N] Fetters were for the feet only, while chains were for any part of the body. They were usually made of brass, and also in pairs, the word being in the dual number. Iron was occasionally employed for the purpose. ( Psalms 105:18 ; 149:8 ) Smith, William, Dr. "Entry for 'Fetters'".
Fetter definition is - a chain or shackle for the feet. How to use fetter in a sentence. Did You Know? Synonym Discussion of fetter.
Fetter definition is - a chain or shackle for the feet. How to use fetter in a sentence. Did You Know? Synonym Discussion of fetter. ... Choose the Right Synonym for fetter. Verb . hamper, trammel, clog, fetter, shackle, manacle mean to hinder or impede in moving, progressing, or acting.