1. Festoon can also be a verb that is used as a synonym of "decorate" or "adorn" (as in "the room was Festooned with streamers and balloons")
2. Decorate, deck, array, drape, garland, swathe, bedeck, wreathe, beribbon, engarland, hang The temples are Festooned with lights.
3. Festooned In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
4. As well as these practical concerns the wild wooded hills of the two hectare site are to be Festooned …
5. Past tense of festoon Synonyms & Antonyms of Festooned to make more attractive by adding something that is beautiful or becoming for Valentine's Day the dance hall was Festooned with a riot of red hearts and bow-wielding cupids
Festoon, Festooned, For
6. Decorate, deck, array, drape, garland, swathe, bedeck, wreathe, beribbon, engarland, hang The temples are Festooned with lights.
7. The smoke-house was filled with hams, and the ceiling of the kitchen was Festooned with dried apples and pumpkins
8. 101, MARCH, 1866 VARIOUS We passed several vineyards, in which the vines were trained by maples, and Festooned from tree to tree.
9. Definition of Festooned in the Definitions.net dictionary
10. What does Festooned mean? Information and translations of Festooned in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
11. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Festooned yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
12. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.) Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Festooned” Contribute to Crossword Clues
Find, For, Festooned
13. Karen Festooned her daughter with flowers for the party
Festooned, Flowers, For
14. The kids Festooned the gymnasium with crepe paper and garlands of plastic flowers.
15. Find below all Festooned curtain Answers, Cheats and Solution
16. Drooping hemlocks, Festooned with goatsbeard lichen, keep the spot in cool, somber gloom even on the hottest midday
17. It consists of a dermatitis of variable degree, usually with a Festooned, irregular border, with considerable itching
18. It was fed from a spring from above, which flowed down a gully thickly Festooned with maidenhair fern.
Fed, From, Flowed, Festooned, Fern
19. Antonyms for Festooned include unadorned, simple, plain, unembellished, unvarnished, unornamented, unfurnished, bald, severe and undecorated
20. Verb [usually passive] If something is Festooned with, for example, lights, balloons, or flowers, large numbers of these things are hung from it or wrapped around it, especially in order to decorate it
Festooned, For, Flowers, From
21. The temples are Festooned with lights
22. Festooned (1 Occurrence) 1 Kings 7:17 There were nets of checker work, and wreaths of chain work, for the capitals which were on the top of the pillars; seven for the one capital, and seven for the other capital.
23. With a lacquered beehive that defied gravity and a silk goddess shill Festooned with hand-embroidered flowers, she seemed less like a person and more like a renegade parade float.
Festooned, Flowers, Float
24. Examples of Festooned in a sentence The wedding gazebo was Festooned with curvy strings of white roses
25. 🔊 During the funeral procession, the hearse was Festooned with the deceased’s favorite flowers
Funeral, Festooned, Favorite, Flowers
26. 🔊 The wedding car is Festooned with pink ribbons and aluminum cans
27. Even more intriguing were the dancers - six elderly men in red jackets, each with a hat Festooned with ribbons proclaiming his exalted status in the community
28. Zinacantan: a portrait in red And he showed up at the American Music Awards wearing a leather vest over a bare chest Festooned with tattoos.
29. Chinese Translation of “to be Festooned with” The official Collins English-Chinese Dictionary online
30. The walls were Festooned and garlanded with them.; Belts of wampum Festooned the rafters.; Luxuriant vines were Festooned from limb to limb.; I found our bedposts Festooned with them in the morning.; The streets of Sardis were Festooned with flowers.; He pointed to the national flag which was Festooned upon the wall.; White strings of pop-corn were Festooned around it like garlands of snow.
Festooned, From, Found, Flowers, Flag
31. Be Festooned with/in something • The entire vehicle was Festooned with a bewildering array of kit
32. • Vehicles and people both were Festooned with banana leaves-symbol of rejoicing and fertility, I later learned
33. • The room was Festooned with cobwebs, the air musty and thick
34. What does Festooned mean? Information and translations of Festooned in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web
35. In modern English the verb forms, especially "Festooned with", are often used very loosely or figuratively to mean having any type of fancy decoration or covering
Forms, Festooned, Figuratively, Fancy
36. Festooned in feathers, actor Ezra Miller attends the 2018 UK premiere of 'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald' at Leicester Square, London.
Festooned, Feathers, Fantastic
37. What does Festooned mean? Simple past tense and past participle of festoon
38. GlassOfVenice Murano Glass Festooned Half-Moon-Shaped Fish 4.6 out of 5 stars 2
39. GlassOfVenice Murano Glass Festooned Swan 3.9 out of 5 stars 8
40. GlassOfVenice Murano Glass Festooned Elephant
41. Ford reveals the electric F-150's futuristic, LED-Festooned front end Ronan Glon 9/18/2020 Lost to COVID-19, then lost in the data: Federal officials, health equity researchers sound alarm on lack
Ford, Futuristic, Festooned, Front, Federal
42. Karen Festooned her daughter with flowers for the party
Festooned, Flowers, For
43. The kids Festooned the gymnasium with crepe paper and garlands of plastic flowers.
44. We Festooned the halls with leaves and white lights
45. The balcony is Festooned in/with ivy
46. His office is Festooned with newspaper clippings
47. Find the perfect Festooned stock photos and editorial news pictures from Getty Images
Find, Festooned, From
48. Select from premium Festooned of the highest quality.
49. NASA's Perseverance Mars rover is "Festooned" with a variety of objects that serve both decorative and functional purposes, from commemorative placards to a slice of Martian meteorite that earlier rode aboard the International Space Station to a sundial.
Festooned, Functional, From
50. Original Hand-Stamped "Dancing Horse" Festooned with Finery "Love Crystallization" This piece is a true labor of love, being designed, slab-rolled, cut, stamped, glazed and Festooned by myself
1 : a decorative chain or strip hanging between two points walls decorated with festoons of flowers. 2 : a carved, molded, or painted ornament representing a decorative chain Around the mirror were carved festoons of grapevines. festoon. verb.
Definition of festoon. (Entry 1 of 2) 1 : a decorative chain or strip hanging between two points walls decorated with festoons of flowers. 2 : a carved, molded, or painted ornament representing a decorative chain Around the mirror were carved festoons of grapevines.
Use festoon in a sentence. Festoon of evergreens for Christmas. noun. The definition of a festoon is a wreath or curved string of leaves or flowers, or something in such a shape. An example of a festoon is a layer of garland on a Christmas tree.
1 : a decorative chain or strip hanging between two points walls decorated with festoons of flowers 2 : a carved, molded, or painted ornament representing a decorative chain Around the mirror were carved festoons of grapevines.