1. Festive definition is - of, relating to, or suitable for a feast or festival
Festive, For, Feast, Festival
2. How to use Festive in a sentence.
3. Festive definition, pertaining to or suitable for a feast or festival: Festive decorations; a Festive meal
Festive, For, Feast, Festival
4. Merry; joyous: a Festive party.
5. Having or producing happy and enjoyable feelings suitable for a festival or other special occasion: a Festive mood / occasion The hall looked very Festive with its Christmas tree.
Feelings, For, Festival, Festive
6. Synonyms & Antonyms of Festive indicative of or marked by high spirits or good humor we arrived at the Christmas party to find everyone already in a Festive mood, perhaps owing in part to the punch
7. The definition of Festive refers to something for a party or cheerful and celebratory
8. An example of a Festive occasion is a parade.
9. As much as family gatherings for Festive dinners and opening gifts are annual Christmas rites, so is feeding and giving gifts to the poor, with churches and charitable organizations offering care to masses of needy strangers
Family, For, Festive, Feeding
10. Whether you’re looking for a Festive sprinkle or to deck the halls, our customizable subscription box service will help take your home from everyday to holiday
For, Festive, From
11. The latest tweets from @Festiveofficial
12. Festive Probably Zoe Sugg's (Zoella) most-used word, along with autumnal
13. I'm feeling very Festive today, even though it's March.
14. Merry; joyous: a Festive party.
15. Synonyms for Festive in Free Thesaurus
For, Festive, Free
16. 39 synonyms for Festive: celebratory, happy, holiday, carnival, jolly, merry, gala, hearty, jubilant
17. Something that is Festive is special, colourful, or exciting, especially because of a holiday or celebration
18. The town has a Festive holiday atmosphere
19. The Captain's Party on Saturday evening is the cruise's most Festive event
20. The latest tweets from @mr_Festive
21. Festive describes an event that’s full of joy, smiles, and excitement
22. A birthday party without presents, decorations, or friends would be the opposite of Festive.
23. A Festive mood / occasion 節日氣氛／喜慶場合 The hall looked very Festive with its Christmas tree.
24. The Christmas season, also called the holiday season (often simply called the holidays), or the Festive season, is an annually recurring period recognized in many Western and other countries that is generally considered to run from November to early January
26. On Festive occasions storytelling, skaldic poetry, music and alcoholic drinks, like beer and mead, contributed to the atmosphere
27. Stargazy pie is an occasional Festive Cornish dish with the heads of fish standing on their tails, originally pilchards, piercing a pastry crust.
28. Check out Festive-Pajams's art on DeviantArt
29. Festive music is the music that is present in Christmas songs and other festivities
30. 2498 melodies for commercial use & download royalty free Festive background music MP3 WAV.
For, Free, Festive
31. Festive Wreath is a permanent level 1 Beesmas beequip
32. It can only be equipped to Festive Bee and has an equip limit of 1.
33. Download Festive PowerPoint templates (ppt) and Google Slides themes to create awesome presentations
35. Festive IN SEASON To celebrate the holiday season, we emphasize the importance of our relationships, our community and families, highlighting the power of food culture, and its ability to bring us together
Festive, Families, Food
36. Bring a classic look to your table with our Festive Green Tableware collection, featuring dark green plates, napkins, cups, table covers, and cutlery.
37. 玉屋2060％氏による作詞作曲によるお祭り系アイドルユニット”FES☆TIVE” の9月25日発売のニューシングル！ ※先行配信中！ https://tjc.lnk.to/Festive
38. Festive is a related term of festival
39. As adjectives the difference between Festive and festival is that Festive is having the atmosphere, decoration, or attitude of a festival, holiday, or celebration while festival is pertaining to a feast or feast-day (now only as the noun used attributively)
Festive, Festival, Feast
40. The Festive Hammer is an Ultimate Warrior weapon in Treasure Quest
41. Festive Sword Frostab Holiday Halberd
42. These Indian sarees are thoughtfully crafted keeping in mind the Festive moods of the country that give you the desired look
43. Definition of Festive adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
44. What is HDFC Bank Festive Treats? It is a yearly event from HDFC Bank during the Festive season between October and December
45. Festive Effects is an event decorating and entertainment company bringing you the highest quality face painters and balloon artists in the area
46. Festive Christmas String Lights, Battery Operated Timer LED, Multicolor, 200 bulbs
47. Buy Festive Christmas String Lights, Battery Operated Timer LED, Multicolor, 100 bulbs: String Lights - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases