1. Fertilization, union of a sperm nucleus, of paternal origin, with an egg nucleus, of maternal origin, to form the primary nucleus of an embryo.
2. Fertilization is the process by which male and female gametes are fused together, initiating the development of a new organism
Fertilization, Female, Fused
3. Fertilization definition is - an act or process of making fertile: such as
4. How to use Fertilization in a sentence.
5. Fertilization is the fusion of haploid gametes, egg and sperm, to form the diploid zygote
Fertilization, Fusion, Form
6. Note though there can be subtle differences in the Fertilization process which occurs naturally within the body or through reproductive technologies outside the body, the overall product in both cases is a diplod zygote.
7. Fertilization For Fertilization to occur, sperm must penetrate the egg
8. Fertilization is defined as the fusion between the male and female gametes, that is, sperm and egg, thereby reestablishing the normal number of chromosomes in humans (46 chromosomes)
Fertilization, Fusion, Female
9. For human Fertilization to be possible, it is necessary that a man ejaculates inside the vagina of a woman.
10. Fertilization is a complex set of events involving the fusion of two gametes to produce a new individual
11. Human Fertilization is the union of a human egg and sperm, occurring in the ampulla of the fallopian tube
12. The result of this union, leads to the production of a zygote cell, or fertilized egg, initiating prenatal development.Scientists discovered the dynamics of human Fertilization in the nineteenth century.
13. The process of Fertilization involves a sperm fusing with an ovum.
14. Fertilization is the sperm cell coming together with this egg cell and this act, this is the conception of what has the potential to turn into a real organism, in this case, a human being
15. With internal Fertilization, either sex may have sex organs that can help sperm and egg meet
16. During Fertilization, the sperm and egg unite in one of the fallopian tubes to form a zygote
Fertilization, Fallopian, Form
17. Fertilization is strictly species-specific, and the egg’s coating, the zona pellucida, plays an important role in the binding process between sperm and egg
18. Actually a sperm can live in female body for max 3 daysit is said that though the ovum can live for 3 max days but can be fertilized only within 24 hrsso if the ovum and sperm reach ampulla after 24 hrs of coitus then there is a possibility of Fertilizationafter fusion the ovum completes the second resting phase and then the male pronucleus and female pronucleus fuse to make an embryo rather zygote is more …
Female, For, Fertilized, Fertilizationafter, Fusion, Fuse
19. Fertilization includes the union of the cytoplasm of the gametes (called plasmogamy) followed by the union of the nuclei of the two gametes (called karyogamy)
20. How Long does Fertilization Take? The process of Fertilization is a daunting task and can take up to 24 hours
21. At Fertilization, the entire genetic make-up of a baby, including the gender, is determined.
22. In many animals, such as mammals, Fertilization occurs inside the body of the female
23. 3D animated video of Fertilization and pregnancy development.
24. Fertilization: after sperm arrive, the magic happens
25. The need for Fertilization drops and your applications need to be reduced
26. Fertilization occurs when a sperm and an oocyte (egg) combine and their nuclei fuse
27. ‘Adequate Fertilization is an economical practice for increasing pasture production.’ ‘Improperly done Fertilization may actually increase undesirable weed growth and contribute to other problems.’ ‘The cultural practices and Fertilization practices recommended for wheat are satisfactory for triticale.’
28. Internal Fertilization occurs most often in land-based animals, although some aquatic animals also use this method
29. There are three ways that offspring are produced following internal Fertilization
30. Plant Fertilization is the joining of male and female gametes, resulting in a zygote
31. What is In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)? In Vitro Fertilization is an assisted reproductive technology (ART) commonly referred to as IVF
32. IVF is the process of Fertilization by extracting eggs, retrieving a sperm sample, and then manually combining an egg and sperm in a laboratory dish.
33. The Fertilization brings together 23 chromosomes from the male and 23 chromosomes from the female, resulting in the formation of a fertilized egg cell with 46 chromosomes
Fertilization, From, Female, Formation, Fertilized
34. This takes place about 36 hours after Fertilization.
35. Find 17 ways to say Fertilization, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Find, Fertilization, Free
36. A response to P (phosphorous) Fertilization at planting is usually obtained in most foothill soils, especially red soils
37. What does Fertilization mean? The act or process of initiating biological reproduction by insemination or pollination
38. External Fertilization occurs mostly in aquatic environments and requires both a male and female organism to release or broadcast gametes into their surroundings (usually water)
39. This process is called spawning.Amphibians, fish, and coral reproduce by external Fertilization.External Fertilization is advantageous because it results in a large number of offspring.
40. Camellia Fertilization Camellias are one of the slowest growing and yet one of the most desirable ornamentals available today
41. In order for camellias to give their maximum performance, certain Fertilization requirements must be met.
42. Fertilization is the process in which an egg and a sperm cell come together to form a zygote, beginning the series of events that can result in pregnancy.In mammals, including in human beings, eggs are released from the female ovary, and sperm from the male penis.
Fertilization, Form, From, Female
43. Fertilization (British English spelling: fertilisation) is when a male's sperm enters a female's ovum (or "egg")
Fertilization, Fertilisation, Female
44. Fertilization is also called conception.Biologists call a fertilized egg a zygote.A zygote grows into an embryo.
45. Fertilization occurs in animals, including humans and birds, in plants, fungi, protists, in fact all eukaryotes.Fertilization makes a cell with twice as many chromosomes.
Fertilization, Fungi, Fact
46. In vitro Fertilization (IVF) is a fertility treatment in which sperm and eggs are combined in a laboratory
47. Internal Fertilization protects the fertilized egg or embryo from predation and harsh environments, which results in higher survival rates than can occur with external Fertilization
Fertilization, Fertilized, From
48. Fertilization in the case of plants refers to two separate concepts
49. Fertilization can also refer to the act of adding outside nutrients to the soil around the plant or directly to the plant itself.
50. Fertilization happens outside the body such as in fish or amph… Fertilization happens inside the body such as in Birds, reptil… Zygote undergoes a rapid mitotic cell division
51. Double Fertilization is a complex process where out of two sperm cells, one fuses with the egg cell and the other fuses with two polar nuclei which result in a diploid (2n) zygote and a triploid (3n) primary endosperm nucleus (PEN) respectively.
Fertilization is the union of a human egg and sperm. During fertilization between two gametes a zygote , which is a eukaryotic cell is formed. The following statement best describes fertilizitaion: The joining of an egg and a sperm. Correct answer: B It is the fusion of haploid gametes, egg and sperm, to form the diploid zygote. 5.0.
How Fertilization Happens
External and internal fertilization are two types of fertilization occur in sexual reproduction. In both types, a male and a female gamete fuse with each other. Also, both results a diploid zygote. Furthermore, both produce genetically different offspring.
Fertilization Definition. Fertilization is the process by which male and female gametes are fused together, initiating the development of a new organism. The male gamete or ’sperm’, and the female gamete, ’egg’ or ’ovum’ are specialized sex cells, which fuse together to begin the formation of a zygote during a process called sexual reproduction.