1. Ferretings definitions Plural form of ferreting.
Ferretings, Form, Ferreting
2. ferreting (countable and uncountable, plural Ferretings)
3. Ferretings - find the meaning and all words formed with Ferretings, anagrams with Ferretings and much more
Ferretings, Find, Formed
4. The word Ferretings uses 10 letters: e, e, f, g, i, n, r, r, s, t
5. Ferretings is playable in: Words With Friends 16
6. Ferretings Total Number of words made out of Ferretings = 433 Ferretings is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 14 points.Ferretings is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 16 points
7. Ferretings is a 10 letter long Word starting with F and ending with S
8. 9 letter Words made out of Ferretings
9. Definitions of Ferretings in various dictionaries:
10. Ferretings: ferretlike ferrets ferretto ferrety ferri-ferriable (current term) ferriage ferriages ferrian ferric: ferric acid ferric alum ferric ammonium citrate ferric ammonium sulfate ferric and ammonium acetate solution ferric carbide ferric chloride ferric chloride reaction of …
Ferretings, Ferretlike, Ferrets, Ferretto, Ferrety, Ferri, Ferriable, Ferriage, Ferriages, Ferrian, Ferric
11. Kom pass Ferretings even at that dis tance
12. Matter has always been a problem, and despite the Ferretings of chemists and physicists remains one still.
Meaning of ferreting in English. ferret. › [ I + adv/prep ] UK to search for something by moving things around with your hands , especially in a drawer, bag, or other closed space: I was just ferreting around in my drawer for my passport.
Ferret as a Verb. Verb. Since the 14th century, English speakers have used "ferret" as the name of a small domesticated animal of the weasel family. The word came to us by way of Anglo-French and can be traced back to Latin fur, meaning "thief.".
ferret out. v. To uncover or extract something by searching or questioning: The detective ferreted out the sequence of events by questioning all of the witnesses.