1. A Ferocious wind swept the beach
2. The competition among the students was Ferocious. Recent Examples on the Web Classical myth features many Ferocious female monsters, such as gigantic Scylla, girdled by twelve limbs and snapping dogs’ heads, who is condemned to …
Ferocious, Features, Female
3. Ferocious definition, savagely fierce, as a wild beast, person, action, or aspect; violently cruel: a Ferocious beating
4. Extremely aggressive or violent: a Ferocious attack dog.
5. Some common synonyms of Ferocious are barbarous, cruel, fierce, and savage
6. While all these words mean "showing fury or malignity in looks or actions," Ferocious implies extreme fierceness and unrestrained violence and brutality.
Fury, Ferocious, Fierceness
7. It is a vile world because it is an under-educated world, unreasonable, suspicious, base and Ferocious
8. (HERBERT GEORGE) WELLS The shorter native had his hair collected into a knob at the top of his head, which gave him a Ferocious appearance.
9. The definition of Ferocious is something very fierce, cruel, extreme or violent
10. When you are so hungry you could eat a horse, this is an example of a time when you might be described as having a Ferocious …
11. Ferocious A Ferocious dog guarded the house. fierce The battle for the stronghold was fierce, with hundreds of soldiers killed
Ferocious, Fierce, For
12. Ferocious Ferocious is the new fierce of course
13. The gay community monopolized the usage of the word fierce to describe all things exceptionally fashionable, "cunty", attractive, cutting edge, fantastic, eye-opening and attention worthy. Ferocious is the new and updated version of fierce.
Fierce, Fashionable, Fantastic, Ferocious
14. Ferocious File Converter is a graphical front-end for ReSampler, and potentially any number of other command-line audio conversion tools
Ferocious, File, Front, For
15. Ferocious File Converter is …
16. A Ferocious ring is a special ring dropped by the monsters in Kuradal's Dungeon
17. There is no requirement to wear the Ferocious ring, except that players …
18. Dictionary entry overview: What does Ferocious mean? • Ferocious (adjective) The adjective Ferocious has 1 sense: 1
19. Marked by extreme and violent energy Familiarity information: Ferocious used as an adjective is very rare.
20. The Ferocious gloves are a pair of melee-focused gloves requiring level 80 Attack and Defence to equip
21. Extremely aggressive or violent: a Ferocious attack dog.
22. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English fe‧ro‧cious /fəˈrəʊʃəs $ -ˈroʊ-/ ●○○ adjective 1 violent, dangerous, and frightening SYN fierce a Ferocious, hungry lion a Ferocious battle The storm grew more and more Ferocious with each second
From, Fe, Frightening, Fierce, Ferocious
23. A man driven by Ferocious determination
24. Ferocious opposition to the plan
25. Ferocious is a novel about a guy named Rusty and his niece Mia who spend most of the story slaughtering zombie forest creatures of all shapes and sizes
26. Ferocious: 1 adj marked by extreme and violent energy “a Ferocious beating” Synonyms: fierce , furious , savage violent acting with or marked by or resulting from great force or energy or emotional intensity
Ferocious, Fierce, Furious, From, Force
27. In Ferocious Warrior, Cora Jakes Coleman shows you how to win
28. Ferocious Nestkeeper is a level 50 - 60 NPC that can be found in Maldraxxus
29. ‘The Ferocious cost-cutting will inevitably have serious implications for airline safety.’ ‘Global warming has caused rising sea levels and more Ferocious storms with bigger waves.’ ‘One of the most Ferocious divides today is that between evangelical and secular America.’
30. Ferocious is an ability word introduced in Khans of Tarkir, wherein it was the Temur Frontier clan mechanic. "Ferocious" is also used to indicate a similar mechanic that doesn't use the ability word itself
31. 1 Description 1.1 History 1.1.1 As mechanic without ability word 2 Rulings 3 Example 4 Ferocious cards without the ability word 5 5-power matters 6 References Ferocious triggers an
32. Panicked images of starvation, destruction, and attacks by various Ferocious wild animals clouded her vision.: Experts on arguably the nation's most Ferocious beast, say the cold February and March mean midges will appear about a month later than normal.: And, there are a large variety of such inflatables, including owl, Ferocious looking tiger, jumpy kangaroos, and other members of their kingdom.
33. Ferocious in a sentence - Use "Ferocious" in a sentence 1
34. The Ferocious dictatorship was there, but it's gone
35. There was a Ferocious battle with Emerson Fittipaldi for the lead
Ferocious, Fittipaldi, For
36. Click for more sentences of Ferocious: 47
37. In the meantime, 1200 mangle, 1200 mangle, 1200 mangle (all 3 crits) Then my Ferocious bite crit 1 of the locks for 3148.
38. A Ferocious animal, person, or action is very fierce and violent.
39. (Translation of Ferocious from the Cambridge English–Russian Dictionary © Cambridge …
40. Honey badgers might look cute, but they have a Ferocious nature.Los rateles pueden parecer lindos, pero poseen una naturaleza feroz
41. Suddenly, without warning, a Ferocious boar sprang from the thicket
42. Your dog's a Ferocious creature! 2
43. Once again there's been Ferocious blood-letting in the township
44. The president came in for some Ferocious criticism
45. The storm grew more and more Ferocious with each second
46. Definition of Ferocious written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
Ferocious, For, From
47. A Ferocious ring is a special ring dropped by the monsters in Kuradal's Dungeon.The ring has many properties, 2 of which are passive effects:
48. A Ferocious warrior on the battlefield is capable of destroying the enemy without regret and will instill fear in the hearts of his enemies
49. The Vikings of old were noted by most for being especially Ferocious, loving battle and the exhilaration of a fight.
For, Ferocious, Fight
50. We've got 11 rhyming words for Ferocious » What rhymes with Ferocious? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Ferocious.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
51. A Ferocious war, argument, or other form of conflict involves a great deal of anger, bitterness, and determination
52. Synonyms: cruel , bitter , brutal , vicious More Synonyms of Ferocious
53. Ferocious, by Jeff Strand, is a novel that instantly put me in mind of the character "Ash" in the Evil Dead movies--albeit without the human zombies.This was an unapologetic gore fest of severed limbs and decapitated bodies, full of inappropriate dark humor
Ferocious, Fest, Full
54. Ferocious Dragon Earning Rate By Level
55. Synonyms for Ferocious in Free Thesaurus
For, Ferocious, Free
56. 39 synonyms for Ferocious: fierce, violent, savage, ravening, predatory, feral, rapacious, wild
For, Ferocious, Fierce, Feral
57. Find 51 ways to say Ferocious, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Find, Ferocious, Free
58. Ferocious Lyrics: I be the grossest nigga spitting dirt about the hood / Then they go with the flow that's Ferocious / Kill 'em off with the minimal dosage / You don't wanna see the result of my
59. The Ferocious Cup has a few special rules (designed to provide added challenge and fun) that differ from standard PvP combat in Pokemon GO: Competitors will bring a team of 6 Pokemon (and register them before the tournament begins)
Ferocious, Few, Fun, From
60. Ferocious Planet isn't trying to be a bad movie like the Asylum films and Roger Corman movies do
61. Ferocious - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
62. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Ferocious adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (animal: fierce) feroz adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa [b]grande[/b]", "mujer [b]alta[/b]").
Ferocious, For, Fierce, Feroz