1. Every Feminality these young girls (he even called them Flappers) felt free enough to adopt (and they were fewer than usual at that time) he openly despised.' (17) The much younger Charles Jephcott, husband of the novel's central character Harriet, is, by contrast, far more susceptible to the 'coloured dreams' of domesticity, even as he
Feminality, Flappers, Felt, Free, Fewer, Far
2. Definition of Feminality in the Definitions.net dictionary
3. What does Feminality mean? Information and translations of Feminality in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
4. Feminality ( countable and uncountable, plural feminalities ) The quality of being feminal; femininity
Feminality, Feminalities, Feminal, Femininity
5. Translations for Feminality fem·i·nal·i·ty Would you like to know how to translate Feminality to other languages? This page provides all possible translations of the word Feminality in almost any language.
For, Feminality, Fem
6. Feminality Show at The Hive Gallery, Los Angeles, CA
7. ‘It was in Florence in the early spring of 1886 that Amy met Vernon Lee - the male pen-name beneath which Violet Paget cloaked her Feminality.’
8. Feminality definition: feminine nature , qualities or characteristics Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
9. Learn the translation for ‘Feminality’ in LEO’s English ⇔ German dictionary
10. English dictionary definition of Feminality along with additional meanings, example sentences, and different ways to say.
11. We found one answer for “Feminality”
Found, For, Feminality
12. This page shows answers to the clue Feminality.Feminality may be defined as “The personality of a woman”, “The quality or state of being female” and “A female trait or peculiarity.4.The quality or nature of the female sex”.
13. Find 35 ways to say Feminality, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Find, Feminality, Free
14. Feminality, Veendam, Netherlands
15. See authoritative translations of Feminality in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
16. At the age of seventeen or eighteen, our "young ladies" are sorry specimens of Feminality; and palpitators, cosmetics and all the modern paraphernalia are required to make them appear fresh and blooming.
17. What does Feminality mean? The quality of being feminal; femininity
Feminality, Feminal, Femininity
18. Synonyms for Feminality include femininity, womanhood, womanliness, feminineness, muliebrity, delicacy, softness, feminity, gentleness and girlishness
For, Feminality, Femininity, Feminineness, Feminity
19. Feminality Meaning in English to Urdu is عورت پن, as written in Urdu and Aurat Pan, as written in Roman Urdu
20. There are many synonyms of Feminality which include Delicacy, Docility, Effeminateness, Gentleness, Kindness, Muliebrity, Softness, Womanhood, Womanliness, Feminineness, Femineity, etc.
Feminality, Feminineness, Femineity
21. Looking for phrases related to the word Feminality? Find a list of matching phrases on Phrases.com! The Web's largest and most authoritative phrases and idioms resource.
For, Feminality, Find
22. Artist Anita Nowinska takes you through the story behind the creation of the big flower painting ‘Feminality a 100cm sq
23. Zanana Pan Meaning from Urdu to English is Feminality, and in Urdu it is written as زنانہ پن
24. 2 visitors have checked in at Bar Feminality.
25. Feminality - weibliche Besonderheit: Letzter Beitrag: 24 Mai 11, 07:21: She said she wanted the makeover because having babies robbed her of her "Feminality" - flat… 3 Antworten "Weiblichkeit lässt grüßen" Letzter Beitrag: 19 Apr
Femininity is a set of attributes, behaviors, and roles generally associated with girls and women. Femininity is socially constructed, but made up of both socially-defined and biologically-created factors. This makes it distinct from the definition of the biological female sex, as women, men, and transgender people can all exhibit feminine traits.
pertaining to a woman or girl: feminine beauty; feminine dress. having qualities traditionally ascribed to women, as sensitivity or gentleness. effeminate; womanish: a man with a feminine walk.
Over-sentimentalized = sentimentalized more than is necessary or appropriate. Femininity = state of being feminine. The author is saying that the most important property (the quintessence) of many American women was their self-reliance, and not their femininity.
Name Femina generally means Lady, is of Indian origin, Name Femina is a Feminine (or Girl) name.